Division 5 season 4

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Oct 4, 2014.

1. chrystalmighty

chrystalmighty Rookie

PSN ID
    ChrystalmIT
    [QUOVARDZ, post: 60267, member: 1111"]when you got by me i was hoping that Stiff could hold you off as i knew had he you passed him it would have given you 2nd overall....good drive to finish within a second of him.[/QUOTE]
    Oh, believe me, I was TRYING!!
    VARDZ likes this.
  2. Stiffsht

Stiffsht Rookie

PSN ID
    Stiffsht -PS3 GT_Bandit_666-PS4
    its was a warm barmy 21degs @silverstone the pomms out in force, zinc cream, teatowel hats, warmest day on record since 1693.. late news in the sheds... flash (ahh ahh) has come down with chronic diarrhea, word has it that hes been damaging the doulton all night & wont be able 2race (we had a min silence in the shed 4 ya m8:() as i walked to my car i had a mass fart brewin i hoped i didnt catch flashs bug. i had the best lookin grid chick again so i had2 hold it in:sick:i looked over to wish homebrew & foot luck... they stuck their finger up?? at the same time?? me&foot are in the same team?? fair enough i thought i got me 1st pole so i was hopin 2 stay there. got in and let her rip got that out of the system it was time to race the car stunk. 1st turn was very clean on cold tiers then head down. tryin to build a gap on vards foot& chrystal but gettin no where tried to put up a fast lap but ass end keeped gettin toey so just went with the 3secs i had it was enough to hold on.. race 2 at the back like the croc & the german backpacker i just waited:ninja: as vards got threw traffic so did i lap 3 he pulled of a massive blockin move that payed off 4 about 5laps but i was back by lap 11 i was 3rd dramas ahead t3 smoke picked up 1st with a complementary smash in the door chrystal got threw as well then it was a dash i think we had all spent as much as we had cos the times didnt change much after that. good race fellas ... thx to BHR, @SirPoopington (few little tips) knackers (quiet this time) flash (thxm8:thumbsup:) and of course that smart oldman that told me ul go blind if u keep watchin that homebrew ...... but most of all flash lol :thumbsup::whistling:
  3. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    What are the tyre deg settings for the next race
  4. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    They are fast mate.... All info as to the season can be found on the opening post but we are more than happy to fill you in until you get the lay of land
  5. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    Thanks mate just trying to get up to speed with all this so I can finish better in the next race as I have missed 2 races and did purely in my first and I'm hoping I don't finish last at the end of the season lol
  6. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    v8power383 likes this.
  7. chrystalmighty

chrystalmighty Rookie

PSN ID
    ChrystalmIT
    You get to drop your worst round so you are really only one behind for now.
    v8power383 likes this.
  8. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Gold :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
  9. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
  10. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Just express your interest on that thread
  11. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Really hating this weeks track
  12. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    What times is everyone putting down in practice for the next race
  13. chrystalmighty

chrystalmighty Rookie

PSN ID
    ChrystalmIT
    Aliens are doing 17's, some 16's. Our div looking 19, 20, 21's.
  14. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    a fly poo off 19's 20'10 is my pb on a full tank
  15. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    Yeah I'm getting 1.20s and high 1.19s sometimes lol
    Footlong_warrior likes this.
  16. chrystalmighty

chrystalmighty Rookie

PSN ID
    ChrystalmIT
    Will be a lot different with a dozen others on the track, one bump and you're Dukes of Hazzard!
    v8power383 likes this.
  17. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    After tonight Im hoping to finish the race I keep on getting disconnected from the server
  18. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Alrighty everyone.......

Good luck tonight in the sandpit that is Willow springs.

I hope everyone has taken stock of what was said earlier in the week and the driving tonight will be much cleaner, fairer and respectful. TBH, this track isnt very forgiving, so please do your best to not ruin anyones night by punting them, if they look like they are going for pass, give each other room. Penalties will be severe for anyone not following the league rules and regs.

THE START : use your heads and be prepared for the guy in front to have a bad start so there isnt chaos off the line. The first 2 turns are pretty open so there is no excuse for pushing someone off track.

Cheers guys, and good luck.
    Stu

Regs are as round 1, qual and first stint on the SS, must run 1 stint on the SM at some stage.
    Peter Wise, v8power383 and VARDZ like this.
  19. chrystalmighty

chrystalmighty Rookie

PSN ID
    ChrystalmIT
    Well my race was quite UN-surprising! Qualified in 3rd with a low 19, had a good start, took Stiff into t1 for 2nd and successfully hung onto flash for about 5 laps. As the tyres started going of, the arse end got a bit loose here and there, allowing Flash to cruise away, and Stiff was on my tail again after having had an incident(?) that saw him back as far as about 5th. To save us both grief I eased off and let him past around the big loop. My strategy was 10, 4, 10 & 10, but I forgot to change to meds on the first, so swapped it around. Pumping out mid to high 19's, I was looking and feeling good, but the ensuing 4 laps on meds was enough to upset my rhythm and concentration, and a couple of nasties through the final turn in the last stint saw Flash, Stiff and V8 (who had snuck by on a 2stopper) pull an insurmountable gap. Settled myself down to finish off a clear 4th.
    Congrats to all for a good clean race, Flash and Stiff, for their continued excellent performances, and to my newest teamy, V8, for excellent thinking-on-the-run, giving him his first podium in only his second round!
    Stiffsht and Peter Wise like this.
  20. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    I got a better result than I thought I would get. Was not loving this track and was happy to start in 11th so as not to cause any mayhem through the first few turns.
    By the end of the first lap I had moved up to 10th and a few laps later I was in 9th (due to other peoples misfortunes but I will gladly take it).
    Pitted on lap 10 to do a 4 lap stint on the SM's but decided to change my strategy and go to lap 24 and then pit again to take on SS for the final 10 laps and it paid off as I managed to pass vardz and kart as they did final stop.
    Happy with my result as I was not liking this and most of my practice was spent in the sand so to have a relatively incident free race and finish in 7th so I gotta be happy :)
    Congrats to the podium
    Stiffsht likes this.