Division 5 season 4

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Oct 4, 2014.

1. CPTNPEACH

CPTNPEACH Rookie

PSN ID
    CPTNPEACH
    what lap times are people averaging in in the late 1:08 to mostly 1:09:xx
  2. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Thats about where i am at mate but have done very little around here so might get into the mid 8's after watching some replays of the aliens
    Footlong_warrior likes this.
  3. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya
    my best so far is 1.08.4 but averaging around 1.09. ....................... @flashfirst is turning into an alien.............. we gotta do something to stop him
    Peter Wise and flashfirst like this.
  4. flashfirst

flashfirst Rookie

PSN ID
    flashfirst
    mwahahaha cant catch this baa da da da :cool::alien::p
  5. chrystalmighty

chrystalmighty Rookie

PSN ID
    ChrystalmIT
    My best is an 8.4, but I've only had 2x20 min sessions around this layout. Aiming to make that an average b4 sunday, hopefully slip into the 7s if I can put a full, clean lap together.
  6. Footlong_warrior

PSN ID
    one thing i do know it's going to be hard to overtake even along the back straight because the other night me flash n kart and a bloke from another div were having a battle it was hard to pass i can imagine what it's going to be like on sunday with a full lobby
    flashfirst likes this.
  7. flashfirst

flashfirst Rookie

PSN ID
    flashfirst
    u said it footlong chrys hopefully u will get time out their to get a decent time on a regular basis
    :thumbsup:
    chrystalmighty likes this.
  8. chrystalmighty

chrystalmighty Rookie

PSN ID
    ChrystalmIT
    Ordinarily would get more time, but this thing called "life" has been a bit high maintenance this week....
    flashfirst likes this.
  9. flashfirst

flashfirst Rookie

PSN ID
    flashfirst
    lol yeh damn thing gets in the road too much
    :x3:
  10. Footlong_warrior

PSN ID
    :):):):) was that lightning.......... aye wait a minute......... that was flash lol
    flashfirst and Peter Wise like this.
  11. flashfirst

flashfirst Rookie

PSN ID
    flashfirst
    and dont u forget it lol
  12. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    ok Guys,

New driver in Div 5,
    v8power383
    I assume that is his PSN ??

If everyone could add him would be good.
    Maybe use an open lobby, see how you go, otherwise he may have to start next week. (got caught up with visitors all day so only just able to to get on the computer)

Cheers stu
    flashfirst likes this.
  13. CastrosfriendChe

CastrosfriendChe Rookie

PSN ID
    CastrosfriendChe
    k, should be on 8:20 the latest. Hopefully by 8:10 ;)
  14. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    @webnomad , sorry mate I did not understand your comment about redefining wide. I could not even remember racing you on the track. I have just checked my replay and you do not appear on my list of entrants and I could not see you on track anywhere, explaining why I had no idea what you were talking about. So not having a clue what I did all I can do is apologise.

Weirdly enough, I could see you in the second race??? So did I finish 6 or 7 in the first race???

@Crimj1985 once again we find a way to come together, again sorry mate, I did not expect you to stop on track when you tangled with Copperj. I did my best to avoid you but realised you hit the brakes to late to duck around you.

Well done to the podium, seems like there were some good drives in both races.
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2014
    Peter Wise likes this.
  15. chrystalmighty

chrystalmighty Rookie

PSN ID
    ChrystalmIT
    Started mid-grid for race one, had a reasonable start but got blicked bad at turn 1, almost to the rear, concentrated on keeping it on the black stucf, had a few fall off around me, then turned up the wick once the tyres warmed up, picked my way through.....then came across footlongwarrior, in about 5th at that point. There then ensued a BattleRoyale, bumper to bumper, lap after lap, finally got a run and made it past into 4th, then coming onto the main straight, found crimj(?) into the wall on pit straight and I'm into 3rd, with footlong, not far behind. Head down and FOCUS, as the tyres started to go, started pulling in Vardz, but not fast enough to take him, but absolutely WRAPT to get my first podium! Congrats to Stiff:):):):) and Vardz, there was some GREAT driving done by all, well done! (race 2 summary tomorrow)
  16. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Round 3 Results @Hatfield @emmo46
    Race 1
    1ST STIFFSHT 1'08'219 POLE
    2ND VARDZ 1'08'127
    3RD CHRYSTALMIT 1'08'126 FL
    4TH FOOTLONG 1'08'263
    5TH CRIMJ 1'08'854
    6TH KART 1'09'377
    7TH HOMEBREW 1'08'930
    8TH COPPER 1'08'744
    9TH CASTRO 1'09'515
    10TH PEACH 108'428
    11TH WEBNOMAD 1'09'141
    12TH V8POWER383 1'08'779
    Race 2

1ST STIFFSHT 1'08393 FL
    2ND CHRYST 1'08'634
    3RD VARDZ 1'08'455
    4TH PEACH 1'08'544
    5TH WEBNOMAD 1'08'774
    6TH KART 1'08'969
    7TH COPPER 1'08'846
    8TH V8POWER 1'09'800
    9TH CRIMJ 1'08'513
    10TH CASTRO 1'09'546
    11TH FOOTLONG 1'08'682
    12TH HOMEBREW 1'08'911
  17. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Look at those lap times!! Good stuff.
    SuiCid3 likes this.
  18. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Yeah look at them.... I missed the FL by 1/1000:(
    SuiCid3 and webnomad like this.
  19. webnomad

webnomad Team Driver

PSN ID
    webnomad
    ...it was fun ... I was on your tail for about 5-6 laps in R1 ... and had multiple "goes" on various turns ... it was all above board ... you kept to your line REALLY well :) ... finally I got bumped off and spun out...
  20. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Very happy with round 3...The Sprint round hasn't been my favourite format in he past after a couple of poor showings in previous seasons. Race 1 Qualified in P4 with an 8.6xx so was happy to be in the inside wall. Got a good start and made 2 spots and settled in behind stiff by the time we were on hanger straight for he first time. Tried to stay consistent an keep stiff in sight until the tyres come on and I could attack. From lap 7 -11 I was dropping my lap times a couple of tenths per lap which included an 8'127. Lap 12 was where it all come undone and made a mistake so I had to settle in for the ride home in 2nd.
    Race 2 and out of P11 and again a good start and found a way through to P7 by lap 2 and from there it was a matter of picking your battle in the right spots as passing around here was difficult to say the least. Had great speed through T1 & 2 so was able make a pass or 2 at village. Again when the tyres come up to heat after a few laps I was able to settle in behind peach who was an unfortunate victim of an unsafe re-entry on lap 1 in race 1. He had some good pace sitting out in front and I guess had he not been collected earlier in the night he could have had a much better night. Lap 12 and a massive error through T1 and off onto the run off area and when I came back on I spent the rest off the lap trying get traction. Gave up a spot to Stiff and then to Chryst and with a lap time of 1'12'7xx that cost me any chance of a race win. So settle in again in 3rd doing the math as to where this would put me...I came to realise that 3rd spot was enough to give me 2nd overall as long as chryst didn't pass stiff for the win and when we crossed the line and stiff had won and secured the overall win I was a happy man with 2nd and 20 valuable point for RZR. Congratz to Stiff and Chryst on the podium finish in both races and to everybody for the way that they raced each other..very much cleaner than others division from what has been said so far.
    Big Willow...mmmmm no time at all around this track so it will be a fair bit of practice for me this week