Division 7 Season 5

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    Hey all I think I should put my 2 cents worth here...
    I didn't run in the re-run because of other commitments and other drivers such as @Bevo_17 and @LITTLEBLACKO942 also didn't. Not taking anything away from @CastrosfriendChe but if the re-run results are counted it gives him quite the advantage over me and @LITTLEBLACKO942 (his title rivals) heading into the final round. I feel as a proper length re-run should be run sometime during the week with the original 9 drivers who showed up for the original race.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  2. LITTLEBLACKO942

LITTLEBLACKO942 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    LITTLEBLACKO932 GTP_AussieRacer GTP_RacerOz
    Definitely agree if the results from the re-run count that means that if @CastrosfriendChe has good luck in the final race its his championship. He's championship rivals wanna take it to the last race me and @Kieran_B33
  3. StigsOzCousin

StigsOzCousin Rookie

PSN ID
    StigsOzCousin
    Im in for the rerun as i was all by myself and couldnt couldn't see anyone and couldn't joint thw room to take part in the second race
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    If you guys do re-run, it will be the week after the season final as that is when div3 have their re-run for an earlier round.
  5. CastrosfriendChe

CastrosfriendChe Rookie

PSN ID
    CastrosfriendChe
    Yeah I get where you guys are coming from ;)
    I guess no matter which way you cut it we're all a bunch of biased bastards lol

Not sure if this situation we've found ourselves in has arisen before (I'd assume so), but mods I'd like to see a formal guideline eventually drawn up to be followed under required circumstances, even a basic framework. I understand that flexability could be a part of that to allow for individual divisions to work out their own problems...but with nothing but on the fly decisions, might work sometimes, but not all the time. Case in point. I thought we had it sorted, went into a 2nd race as if it was legit and all that entails, with a majority or racers taking part. Not to say that majority should rule. But maybe.

I think as Clevo pointed out back at the start of the season...if we keep shifting things due to error, where does it end? Which is a fair point. When Sooby then I copped the pitch glitch...I honestly thought we were done for but everyone else might go unscathed. I would've accepted that if everyone else went on to finish up the race. Obviously we all glitched, bringing on a second race for what turned out to be 5 of us in stead of the 8/9. I tend to count it as 8, as Blacko wasn't a contender even in the first race.

I don't know, doing 2 races to get a result already shifts the space time continuum...going into a 3rd...potentialy a 4th...are we sure we want to push these kind of boundaries lol

In all seriousness I hope I don't come across as being too serious about these things lol I'm open to a rerun. As long as it's for the right reasons, and I wouldn't mind a mod input so bias can be thrown to the wind. Though nothings perfect...as I'm sure stringing 3 podiums together will prove ;)
  6. LITTLEBLACKO942

PSN ID
    I was racing you probably could not dee because I pitted then and quitted just before you said you were stuck
  7. CastrosfriendChe

CastrosfriendChe Rookie

PSN ID
    CastrosfriendChe
    I had you parked up on that last corner, way out near the barrier before the straight early on but parked there lap after lap :/ weird times lol
  8. maximuscatticus

maximuscatticus Team Driver

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    Same
  9. scottb721

scottb721 Team Driver

PSN ID
    sooby_scott
    I stopped to let others catch up in the 2nd run as I didn't think it counted. That's 2 podiums in the one night down the drain lol
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
  10. Bevo_17

Bevo_17 Rookie

PSN ID
    Bevo_17
    can we do one on like thursday so everyone can race and get proper results?
  11. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya
  12. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I am assuming this is getting a re-run the week after round 7? If so, a list of drivers who attended the first race will be needed as they are the only ones eligible to re-run.
  13. Bevo_17

Bevo_17 Rookie

PSN ID
    Bevo_17
    Why can't it get a rerun tonight or tomorrow night?
  14. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya
    because some of the guys may not be able to get online on the weekdays
    as they may have family things to do that's more important then racing
    div 3 are doing a re-run on the 19/04 at spa
    so please be patient mate if all the guys in div 7 agree to do a re-run
    the best time to do it is on the 19th
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  15. LITTLEBLACKO942

PSN ID
    I agree to do a re run
  16. Bevo_17

Bevo_17 Rookie

PSN ID
    Bevo_17
    can we do it on sunday when we'd normally have the race since theres no race this week?
  17. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    People are away on Easter holidays. Let the mods and captains sort it out.
  18. LITTLEBLACKO942

PSN ID
    There is a race this weekend
  19. StigsOzCousin

StigsOzCousin Rookie

PSN ID
    StigsOzCousin
    Omg just let hat call it a DSC because if u really want to get all technical about it i was the only one that could pit and continue so does that mean i won why cant it be everyones drop round
  20. Dev1lman_87

Dev1lman_87 Rookie

PSN ID
    Dev1lman_87 Swampy_Marsh
    I think we should do a re run on the 19th.