Division 7 Season 5

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Feb 3, 2015.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    just a heads up, i have moved blueXR8 up to div 5.

CHeers stu
  2. scottb721

scottb721 Team Driver

PSN ID
    sooby_scott
    Well I must give credit to Telstra. Had my phone line sorted within 2 days and now my net is back to its former glory :)
    stucar17 and t_b_williams like this.
  3. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Not often you can use the words Telstra and credit in the same sentence!
    AOCleaner74 and t_b_williams like this.
  4. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

i did when i was 15. and it went like this.....
    "how the f#ck did i use $30 worth of Telstra Credit in 2 Day's"
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2015
  5. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    This is your captain speaking.(lol) language!
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
    Benjamin J Smith likes this.
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    fixed
    t_b_williams likes this.
  7. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok guys, Good luck tonight.....gotta love the start of the season.

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT ROUND 1 GENERALLY THROWS UP SOME CURVE BALLS AND ISSUES SO PLEASE TRY TO BE PATIENT WITH NEW DRIVERS / MEMBERS WHO ARE FINDING THEIR FEET. WE HAVE ALL BEEN THERE. ;) All rooms have nominated room captains and i will leave it to their discretion on how long they wait / adjust / or fiddle to get everyone in the room. First night "generally" sees us about 15 mins behind to sort any issues so again please try to be patient. Drivers with connection issues also need to be aware that only a certain amount of time can be allocated before the race needs to start....please be aware of this. ALSO, before qual do a check on how many people everyone can see, some guys may need to do a reset, if you decide to start with some guys not seeing one another it does give a different perspective if there are race incidents to sort through

I hope everyone understands the rules on tires.......When the room resets for Qualifying you must be on the tires you want to qual and start the race on. PIT LANE IS CLOSED during qualy. You can only run 1 stint on the soft tire, minimum of one stop to run both compounds. If room captains can explain this before the room is set that would be good.

If you have an issue in the race, PLEASE PM ME AND THE ROOM CAPTAINS to get it sorted. Dont rant on the forum. Save your replay and check all views before you "blow up" about something. Let the mod team deal with any issues in a professional and ordered manner and penalties will be handed out where required.

I hope you have all seen my posts on 'CUTTING" and "CONTACT". A reminder though, if you constantly cut corners (2 wheels must remain on at least the ripple strips) you will be penalized in the form of a drive through penalty (approx 30 secs added to your race time - exact time will be worked out if needed) or excluded from the race results. Also, if you make contact to another car and push them off line gaining a position you MUST REDRESS or you will also face a drive through. Contact works BOTH WAYS though, so if you run wide, or make an error with a car behind you please be mindful of them, but equally, using the car in front as a rail in a kamakazi move doesnt go down well and you will likely be on the end of a protest.....Also be carefull when rejoining the track after an off track excursion. Returning to the track without looking can and has ruined others races.....

THE GENERAL PASSING RULE IS "IF YOU HAVE YOUR CAR MORE THAN A THIRD ALONG SIDE YOU CAN EXPECT TO HAVE THE INSIDE LINE OUT OF THE CORNER, THE CAR ON THE OUTSIDE SHOULD YIELD" all of us need to use our brains on this and "race" smart.

Really hope you all enjoy the season guys, remember its fun, its not brain surgery, and if things get a little tense just think of BJ to get everything back in perspective......

Cheers stu
    Kieran_B33 and PurpleDog like this.
  8. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    All good to race here, can't wait to get started :)
    stucar17 likes this.
  9. PurpleDog

PurpleDog Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    PurpleDog
    [​IMG]
    5 pit glitches, and 1 DSC. Not a good start to my hosting career :oops:
  10. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    How many of us could actually see everyone?
  11. PurpleDog

PurpleDog Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    PurpleDog
    Even I could only see 5, Kieran, and I have the PS3 DMZ'd on my new router.
  12. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    I could see everyone, it's a bit strange that even the host can only see 5
  13. StigsOzCousin

StigsOzCousin Rookie

PSN ID
    StigsOzCousin
    only five for me too
  14. maximuscatticus

maximuscatticus Team Driver

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    I could see 9 (including myself), until my connection was lost on about lap 9... :( After rejoining the room I could see 8 & people progressively getting stuck in the pits.
  15. LITTLEBLACKO942

LITTLEBLACKO942 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    LITTLEBLACKO932 GTP_AussieRacer GTP_RacerOz
    I could see everyone until colin left could see 10 at the start of QF @Kieran_B33
  16. CastrosfriendChe

CastrosfriendChe Rookie

PSN ID
    CastrosfriendChe
    I counted 11 in the room at the start pre-QF, then on the track I asked when QF started, and someone said we were in it, to which I said I only counted 5 guys including myself. At some point in the race that was reduced to 4. Around lap 12 or 14 ppl started writing about being stuck in the pits. What a cluster f&*$.
  17. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    I will have results and FL's posted tonight along with explanation of points for this round.
  18. Bevo_17

Bevo_17 Rookie

PSN ID
    Bevo_17
    @Clevohead will it be what someone said last night where we add up the points for 5th-9th and divide it up between the people who couldn't race? Coz I reckon that's a good idea and is fair for the people who couldn't race to get even points
    maximuscatticus likes this.
  19. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    It will all be revealed this evening, the race stewards (emmo/Hatfield) have spoken ;)
    Kieran_B33 likes this.
  20. Bevo_17

Bevo_17 Rookie

PSN ID
    Bevo_17