ACC FunRun01 2020 - Monday/Wednesday

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Rolz, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Jeremy Talbot

Jeremy Talbot Rookie

I'm unable to see the results pages that you post here @Rolz , I just see a blank post. I'm on chrome, would that be why?
  2. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

known issue with our website... please use http instead of https and you'll see the results.
  3. Jeremy Talbot

Jeremy Talbot Rookie

Awesome, thank you
  4. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

At some point I'll catch up and fix this - apologies for the inconvenience mate!
  5. Jeremy Talbot

Jeremy Talbot Rookie

Haha all good mate :D
    SteveDrivingSlowly likes this.
  6. Bueller

Bueller Rookie

I got punted off on the first lap at the end of conrod, disappointing. Got into a couple of little battles after that which was pretty cool. Then only to have a few incidents on my own causing damage/repairs lapping on my own for quite a while got boring so bailed early. Thanks guys, good fun :thumbsup:
  7. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Good to get some rain practice in! Cheers all! Results.
  8. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

I got a message from the courier that my rim should arrive back with me today...I am really suffering not doing any driving at the moment and watching you all get faster! Looking forward to getting back into it.
    LuciuxNexx, tezpez85, krunch and 2 others like this.
  9. nanlatt

nanlatt ACC Server Legend Gold Member

You can't be watching me then steve.
  10. fRZn

fRZn Team Driver

PSN ID
    fRZnAU
    I was super keen to see how I went with the BMW last night over a stint in the drizzle. I couldn't figure out why I was so slow in qualifying compared to my offline testing until the last few minutes of the session... the left paddle on my wheel wasn't registering button presses properly (sometimes it would work but othertimes not). I found I had to push from the bottom of the paddle to get any sort of actuation of the button (during the race of all times). I'm sorry if I got in anyones way, and I'm sorry for plowing into you at the exit of turn 1 Neil.

I bailed early to pull the wheel apart and see if I could fix it. Some of the bolts were a little loose, so I've tightened everything back up and it seems to be working just fine now, it is only a question of when it fails again (hopefully not during the upcomong season!). Now to browse jaycar/RS components for the right switches...
    LuciuxNexx and krunch like this.
  11. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

No need at all to apologise - that was all me! I lost the rear on the wet curb, over corrected and flew across into your path! Sorry I potentially ruined your race, even though it sounds like your wheel also ruined it. Bad luck. Hope you get it sorted.
    LuciuxNexx likes this.