GT Sport Season 6 Division 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Thank you to everyone for your attendance during Season 6 of GT Sport!

Congratulations to @X-WTF_MAN-X on a comeback championship! The top division awaits next season!

Big thanks to our room hosts and captains @TasTim2 @NAACS @Ozglenn @LennonLegend1993 and to @Matthyus for his great work on the tables.

Be sure to get your name down for Season 7 (and vote for your favorite car) and the 2 test races to help with your vote if that interests you:
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/gt-sport-season-7-entry-thread.3622/
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/gt-sport-season-7-car-vote.3625/
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/gt-sport-zonda-r-test-race-14-4.3623/
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/gt-sport-ef7-test-race-21-4.3624/

Us mods will have to sort out the prize draw in the coming weeks too so keep an eye out for that
  2. deedz_aus

deedz_aus Rookie

PSN ID
    deedz_aus
    Thanks to all involved in making season 6 an enjoyable experience.
    LennonLegend1993 and Pubs16 like this.
  3. Pubs16

Pubs16 Rookie

PSN ID
    UNC_Pubs16
    Thanks for the great season guys!!

Was a thoroughly enjoyable season in Division 2, every race was hugely competitive and everybody had great sportmanship with some awesome battles. The points stayed tight all the way through and I think everyone really stepped up their game come the last few rounds, it was tough!
    A big big congratulations to @X-WTF_MAN-X for taking out the championship, greatly deserved from your performance man. Times were so close between us, but you just had that overall package ahead of me, I really needed to be mistake free to be closer to you and at least fight you more but just couldn’t quite be there. Was great to race with you again dude, if you are stepping into Div 1 I’ll be sad to see the rivalry end again.
    Well done and congratulations to @LITTLEBLACKO942 for coming out the other side in 3rd really challenging me for second, some great battles man. Hard fought and aggressive, usually always near each other to duke it out, but it was great and I look forward to future races to continue it on again!

Really enjoyed racing with everyone of you. A big thank you to @TasTim2 and @LennonLegend1993 for your hosting, also Lennon for your highlight clips! Look forward to seeing you all on track again soon!

[​IMG]
  4. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    Paint looks alright ;). In all seriousness though, congrats on your season mate, been a pleasure to captain
    Pubs16, Noxrai and LennonLegend1993 like this.
  5. LennonLegend1993

LennonLegend1993 Team Driver

How professional of you. :cool:
    Noxrai likes this.
  6. LennonLegend1993

LennonLegend1993 Team Driver

Pleasure @Pubs16. Your qualifying wasn’t always he best, so I had the opportunity to have a few battles with you throughout the year. Race 1 of the BlueMoon sprint round was a fun race. You and Blacko kept me honest until the very end!
    I also had the opportunity to watch and learn having you in the room, so thank you!
    Pubs16, Matthyus and Noxrai like this.
  7. Pubs16

Pubs16 Rookie

PSN ID
    UNC_Pubs16
    It goes good ;) definitely enjoyed running the BHR colours, appreciate you having me! Thanks mate.

Yeah quali is definitely something I need to improve on lol, but definitely still a lot of fun dining it out with you man.
    Bluemoon was frustrating for me lol, but still a great round of racing, everyone really was on it that race.
    Oh wow man thank you, it’s nice to hear that, I’m only trying to improve like everybody else though haha. Definitely I’m learning more racecraft and other things from you’s for sure as well!