GT6 Division 2 Season 7

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Aug 24, 2015.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    ok, can i leave you to chase them ?
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    sure but if majority decides then it is already decided...
    grassies and stucar17 like this.
  3. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    @Noremac (PSN NoReMaC_GNIMELF) will be joining Div 2, please make him welcome and get the FRs sorted for this Sunday
    Noremac and stucar17 like this.
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    got him when he was practicing with us tonight...the bad news is (for some of us) that he is quick lol
    Noremac likes this.
  5. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Glad I didn't slot him in div 3 then, although the top guys in div 3 are caning the div 2 boys so far. So much for my efforts to equalise things.
  6. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Protest has not resulted in any penalties
    [​IMG]
  7. Randm90

Randm90 Team Driver

PSN ID
    Randm90
    Well done to @Bryan_F , @stucar17 & @Hatfield on your win/podium finishes!!!
    Never got the chance to congratulate you, been a hectic week...

Nervous for this round :/ Gotta pick up my game... Looking forward to it! :)
  8. Noremac

Noremac Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Normxc
    Looking forward to my debut race tonight it's going to be a cracker hoping for some close racing, good luck to everyone.

I can already confirm I won't be at the Bathurst round on the 11th of October as I will actually be at Bathurst #firsttimetothemountain
    Randm90, Russell and REVO_Bryan like this.
  9. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Good Luck.:thumbsup:
  10. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    room is up
  11. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2015
    emmo46 and Noremac like this.
  12. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Qualfied 10th...3 tenths off pole (such a close field)
    Had a decent race getting through the pack and caught and passed @Mario on the last lap for 5th

Race 2 started well and made my way through into the lead... @NAACS made a mistake and I just had to hold the gap.

I think I also got FL for the round with a lap I don't even remember lol

However I believe we have some protests.
    Watto64 likes this.
  13. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Great to see close racing in Div 2. Div 1 may have been a complete disaster but it is great to see the other Div's enjoyed great racing with large grids. :)
    Peter Wise and Russell like this.
  14. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Provisional

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
    REVO_Bryan likes this.
  15. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    DRZ had 11 + 12.5, not 11 + 2.5 as shown above.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2015
  16. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Sorry for my lag spike tonight. Just when I've started to gain some stability with my connection, something else goes to :poop:. :(
  17. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    OP Updated for Indy Road Rerun on 5/10
    stucar17 likes this.
  18. Noremac

Noremac Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Normxc
    Someone mentioned to me last night about placing me in a team? How does that work?
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I will get onto that during the week.
  20. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    There are 3 protests at this stage i am about to try to sort through.....IF they directly involve my position i will get one of the div 1 guys to look at it....

@Bryan_F thanks for putting up results, appreciated.....

My Race....had a solid start after putting in a 2:7 in prac, then managed to push out 2:9 in qual for my first pole lap in quite some time....

race 1 started well, leading for the first lap, before i messed up the exit of 2, which screwed my entry to the tunnel, giving up 2 spots. Next lap White got passed down the straight and i had Mario close behind......Every lap i got a run on white onto the straight but just couldnt get it done, till about 5 laps from the end....by which time Bryan and Remac had cleared out to about 6 seconds up the road.....not sure if im happy with third given i know i had pace, but my lap 2 mistake means i got what i deserved....

Race 2 and i got a reasonable start from the back of the grid and was keen to just settle into the first lap, but unfortunately i was hit by bryans lag at the exit of the tunnel and got the panda ears, leaving me 10 seconds behind in last....i managed to avoid the carnage that seemed to be happening in front, cars were going off with regular monotony, so i found myself back in 7th, closing at about .4 per lap on the leaders.....i managed to slot in behind remac and wanted to follow him round rather than slow us both down, but again got caught up behind white with about 7 laps to go, and then we made contact where i ended up in the sand at turn 1......He did the right thing and waited, but it was game over with the top 6 too far up the road......had some interesting battles, @Mario, credit for following so close in race 1 with zero contact, great driving mate......Overall pretty disappointed to finish 4th overall on the night, well done though to the guys who managed to keep it on the black stuff and stay out of trouble, thats what get results ;)..Special mention to @Noremac who had a great first race with us, and watching some of his replay is super clean....RESPECT, well done !

On to indy road this monday night for the rerun.......should be a good race again..
    Noremac likes this.