GT6 Division 2 Season 8

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jan 12, 2016.

1. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Le Mans 2013 with time progression on 16.
    TDZdave, holdenman05 and emmo46 like this.
  2. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
    Might have happened when lining up in the new room, you would've been in the middle of T1.
  3. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

For me, force feedback always returns the wheel to centre.
  4. grassies

grassies Rookie

PSN ID
    grassies
    So that was every bit as dramatic as I expected I had a poor start and no consistency at all on the first set of tyres so I went for the undercut and pitted at lap 11 to maybe undercut @Hatfield witch worked even better after he pitted lap 14 I think. I was having a fairly solid run on low fuel and tyre was well managed until lap 20 when I caught a struggling @BMWF30328 and @natmanscoop both with dirty tyres witch gave me hope of putting it down the inside at the hairpin anyway it turns out my run wasn't as good as expected and he didn't run deep on his dirty tyres and we had heavy impact skidding @natmanscoop into the sand so after redressing I watched BMW and Holden sail past and now had hat in the red Baron on my bumper and at one stage attached to said bumper another spin and I was alone again. To my delight I found hat on the grass and natman waiting for him (after what looked to be an even more ambitious move than mine. Lol)at the end of lap 24 and hung on for a hard fought 6th.
    B-Spec Bob likes this.
  5. grassies

grassies Rookie

PSN ID
    grassies
    @emmo46 we don't seem to have an update on our championship table since the sprint round is there somewhere I can check it.
    Thanks mate.
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I will be posting tomorrow hopefully
  7. grassies

grassies Rookie

PSN ID
    grassies
    No worries mate.Thank you.
  8. holdenman05

holdenman05 Team Driver

PSN ID
    holdenman05
    grassies likes this.
  9. grassies

grassies Rookie

PSN ID
    grassies
  10. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
    Glad to have kept my string of pole positions going after losing a bit of rhythm from practice. A decent start but probably over defended into T1 and surprised myself by overshooting it a little bit. Kept a steady pace but slightly inconsistent couple of early laps so didn't pull away much until the tyres started to wear down and the chasers started making mistakes. Decided to keep the first stint going until the gap to @BMWF30328 came down a little so pitted at the end of lap 14 with him following suit. Came out behind a yet to stop @Hatfield but was cautious about making an overtake due to some lag, so was relieved when he pitted at the end of the lap. Couldn't quite find the consistency on fresh tyres again to go significantly faster than my pole time but kept pushing regardless as I raced against the invisible competitors from the division above with no concerns about tyre longevity. A little time was lost on the final lap when avoiding a spinning back marker, but the gap back to second was comfortable so I just kept it on track for another satisfying round win. Looking forward to a spectacular final race and to bring a successful championship season to close :)
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
    Watto64 and grassies like this.
  11. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
  12. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    hmmmm, looks like i would have way more championship points if i was in div 1.
    Easyprey007 likes this.
  13. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Can be arranged for next season if you want. ;)
  14. Watto64

Watto64 Rookie

No problems Adro, sometimes :):):):) happens!!!
    I've really struggled to stay enthusiastic about the season through a love/hate relationship with the car, not keen on a few of the tracks, visitors on Sunday afternoons tipping copious amounts of beer into me and generally not having the fun I've had in previous seasons (I race for the fun of it as the prize money just doesn't pay the bills!!)
    After watching the F1 through the day, I thought I'd jump back into it 30 minutes before race start and have a crack knowing i'd be well off the pace and was not surprised to qually in 10th.
    My only thought as the lights counted down was "just keep it on the track with no spins or crashes" and approx 2 seconds into the race I had red lights flashing all of the car and was facing the wrong way.
    Sooo, I thought just carry on and see where I finished and after getting back to 10th just behind TB, I spun at the back of the circuit and cleaned up Cola (sorry about that mate) and had maximum damage again so decided that I call it a night and save myself any further aggravation.
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
    B-Spec Bob likes this.
  15. Watto64

Watto64 Rookie

Big Congratz to you Bob, a deserving champion that displayed speed and consistency through the entire season.
    B-Spec Bob likes this.
  16. Cyberstig1

Cyberstig1 Rookie

PSN ID
    Cyberstig1
    That would have to qualify you for a team change next season Adro - Of to Team (TLR) Turn Left Racing!!!!
    Bawhaha!! sorry for having a laugh at your expense Crackers.
  17. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  19. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
  20. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    looks like the sunday league race is sunday week 03/04 so the no practice night should say 270316 is my guess