GT6 Division 3 Season 7

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    too fast emmo...and you've got them up in the OP too...nothing for me to do :(
  2. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    sorry @emmo46 - should have mentioned that Bastian was a DSC.
  3. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Ok, I have amended but won't post a revised chart in case of protests, I suspect there may be one.
  4. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Sorry, you can post over the top if you want.
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    nah don't worry...I will just post my table as the last post each week
  6. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Yea that was some good racing through the whole race really, i can't remember any time being out alone which is great. You guys must have been easier on your tyres than me, i couldn't break away and then you just gobbled me up with about 6 to go.
    Ad2mny likes this.
  7. The_Spectre

The_Spectre Team Driver

PSN ID
    The_Spectre_au
    Were u planning to pit when u did? I thought u must have seen me going for the undercut and dived in as well since u moved late... Garyw61 was on 1 lap fresher tyres than us and he got me with 2 laps to go as well...
  8. disturboed

PSN ID
    disturboed
    It was my planned lap, i was trying to pysche out any followers. LOL. Obviously you were going to pit anyway, so there went that plan. haahaha
    Footlong_warrior and Watto64 like this.
  9. Watto64

Watto64 Rookie

The old "pysche them out and find they're on the same strategy trick" eh?
    Footlong_warrior and skywalker like this.
  10. The_Spectre

The_Spectre Team Driver

PSN ID
    The_Spectre_au
    Lol i knew i shouldve gone the lap before...
  11. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Has anyone got access to the lap times? :)
  12. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya
    i can get them if ya like @emmo46
    emmo46 likes this.
  13. Footlong_warrior

PSN ID
    this one @emmo46 is bombcat's best lap only
    [​IMG]
    emmo46 likes this.
  14. Footlong_warrior

PSN ID
  15. Watto64

Watto64 Rookie

No problem with some panel rubbing, all adds to the excitement and you're 100% right, an occasional tap just to let you know you're there is fine by me.
    Not looking forward to Madrid, not really done a lot of laps around it so plenty of practice through the week.
    See you in Spain, Adios!!!!
    Footlong_warrior and Viperzed like this.
  16. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

The only practice I did for Indy road was a full stint before the race hahaha was still learning as I went, looks like I'll be doing the same with Madrid as I'm full on with other things lately.

But if we get some battles going I'll be happy as!!!
    Footlong_warrior and Watto64 like this.
  17. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Ladders and Results Tables have been updated with provisional results, pending Div 3 protest resolution
  18. disturboed

PSN ID
    disturboed
    A message from Div 3 captains, Garyw61 and Disturboed.

Guys, what an opening round we had on Sunday night. This season is certainly shaping up to provide some exciting, action packed racing. There were some pretty close fought battles going on the whole race right through the field.

Unfortunately, there has been a few protests made as a result of Sundays race. And some other concerns raised about the standard of driving. The protests have been reviewed and actioned appropriately. But we would like to issue a general warning to ALL drivers in Div 3 about situational awareness. In other words, knowing what is going on around you.

If you haven't already, make sure the side proximity indicators are turned on. We all use different views while racing, and none apart from the exterior view, give a good clear indication of whats beside or behind us. The indicators at least will tell you when someone is creeping up alongside you. Knowing where your opponent is located is a major part of racecraft. So when you having a flashing red triangle on the side of your screen, someone is REAL close and you should leave a car width on that side of you.

Along with that is bumping. Unfortunately the collision physics in GT6 aren't perfect and little taps can do absolutely nothing, or they can produce an exaggerated response. Many times in the race, there were examples of "muscling" through corners. Sometimes, the cars being muscled stood firm and continued on their intended path. Other times, the cars being muscled suffered from the "slide" that can result from being hit. If you are rubbing or tapping the car in front, and they slide off line as a result (not spin out), and you complete a pass, this is still regarded as gaining an advantage and may be subject to disciplinary action.

We certainly don't want to discourage the close pack racing that this car seems to bring, but if everyone was just a bit more mindful of what is going on around them then we can all enjoy this season very much.

See you all next week in Madrid!!

Gary & Turbo
  19. Watto64

Watto64 Rookie

Can I assume that if you haven't been contacted by the room captains, you are not a driver of immediate concern?
  20. disturboed

PSN ID
    disturboed
    ^ Correct

* Although you're always a concern Watto :devilish::devilish::devilish::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::p:eek::whistling::whistling::speechless: