GT6 Division 3 Season 7

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Watto64

Watto64 Rookie

Don't you know it !!! hahaha
    Footlong_warrior likes this.
  2. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya
    the first corner will be hard to go 2 wide through
    let's try single file remember it's a long race

i have put some time in to practice this week :thumbsup:
  3. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

Well me and @Watto64 managed to bump and rub cleanly the whole race, it's great watching if anyone ha the replay :thumbsup: but yea I understand where your coming from hope the whole room can follow that bumping concern as it's very frustrating having your race ruined especially when you've practiced all week or something like that
    Footlong_warrior likes this.
  4. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    [​IMG]

Pole: viperzed
    FL's to come
    Footlong_warrior and NAACS like this.
  5. Hoggy33

Hoggy33 New Recruit

PSN ID
    hoggy_33
    Great going McCracken!
    Watto64 likes this.
  6. Konnor McCluskey

Once again McCracken too good mate!!! Time do practice during the week so I can get ya back asap hahaha
    Footlong_warrior and Watto64 like this.
  7. Watto64

Watto64 Rookie

Mate, you kept the pressure on all race and I was doing a lot of looking in the mirrors. Probably fortunate Viper hit the wall at the chicane and after I had a look at the replay of the first couple of laps, it looks like Bob hit an 'invisible' bollard turning into the chicane. See you at GVS.
    Konnor McCluskey likes this.
  8. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
    That invisible bollard was actually you semi-disconnecting at 212km/h, straight lining into me at the start of lap 2:
    [​IMG]
    My replay shows you starting to lag across the track at the start/finish line just before the incident and spazzing out afterwards around the first corner before resuming normally up the road. Again it's nothing to worry about @Watto64 as it wasn't your fault.
    To add insult to injury, I lost brake pedal signal (and probably wheel connection too) for a few seconds at the end of the same lap, almost took out my team mate, crashed head first into the wall at the final hairpin and fell to last position:
    [​IMG]
    Raged quite a bit after going from 2nd to last in less than a lap through no fault of my own, but enjoyed the clean racing as I chased down and worked my way through the field to 4th at the finish. Also shout-out to @Footlong_warrior for 4 laps of tough but fair defensive driving, sorry for the small taps while I was figuring out your braking points.
  9. Watto64

Watto64 Rookie

Wow, I'm really sorry about that mate. Very disappointed for you as you were clearly one of the fastest on track and to recover from last to 4th was a fantastic effort.
    Not sure how the whole connection / compatibility thing works as I've just just changed my connection at home with the ethernet cable now plugged directly from the router into the PS3 rather than wireless. This should be giving me a better connection to eliminate disconnections etc.
    Did anyone else see me lagging at all?
    B-Spec Bob likes this.
  10. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Never saw you lagging at any point Watto beforehand (never saw you in the race so can't comment), but on my replay it does show you lag and punt Bob. I did see V8 lagging a bit before race start though so was more concerned about that.
    B-Spec Bob and Watto64 like this.
  11. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
    :thumbsup:Nice win McCracken!
    Watto64 likes this.
  12. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    So i've only ever been to Spain once but I had a pretty good time so I was looking to have another one. Some local Aussies were saying that there were some bulls coming so we had to bolt, so I did and it turned out that I got away first. Sad thing is that was only a practice and I'd have to do it 32 times in a few minutes. Luckily starting first I thought I could get away from the bulls and for a few laps I was confident but then I went down a wrong road and had to come back around, re joining in 4th. The lads ahead seemed to be running away from me!! I'm not a bull am I? I didn't want to be alone so caught up to @The_Spectre my friend. He seemed a little more keen to stay with me so I had a race with him before everyone left me, about 17 laps in I decided the bulls were far away and pulled into a cafe for a drink of coffee. Unfortunately my coffee was a little hot and I had to wait for it to cool down so I left the cafe about 15 seconds back from the lead. I knew my coffee would give me a good boost so I chased the two quick guys ahead but I had to stop for a few bathroom breaks and ultimately got away from the bulls in 3rd. Apparently these guys are meeting again in Grand Canyon or something next week so I suppose I'll turn up and put on a show :)
    Watto64 and Konnor McCluskey like this.
  13. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I have lost my USB stick with the spreadsheets so cannot so the new versions until I get back to work Wednesday and get the backup files. Sorry for the delay. I also still need the lap times if somebody can get them to me, thanks.
  14. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I will post what I can if results are posted
  15. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
  16. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  17. Konnor McCluskey

8points behind is abit to much for my liking haha time to turn things around
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I like how all the teams are sticking together on the table lol
    Konnor McCluskey likes this.
  19. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    i was just gonna say that Hat, lol
  20. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok guys, tire regs for this weeks sprint round are RS TIRES on NORMAL wear .

Qual is on RS, pits are open for the 10 min qual session, no pit required during the race.

Lots of grip, race 2 will be reverse grid as always, please be mindful of those around you, Race hard but FAIR !
    The_Spectre likes this.