GT6 Division 4 Season 7

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Aug 24, 2015.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    That is a pity as we hate to lose contestants, I'm sure the PCars guys will make you welcome though.
  2. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
    Woo-up there emmo, put that trophy back in the rooz cabinet, nothing's over till it's over, especially in racing.
    Incey's very close, but he's not over the line just yet.
    @incey ,hope we can all make you fight for it all the way to end mate, clean of course
    incey likes this.
  3. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    @arakasi, you will need to get two wins with pole and FL and @incey would have to be lower than 4th in both races. Not impossible but I know where my money would go if I were a betting man. Maybe if you can find out where he lives and send someone over with a baseball bat to rearrange his arms and legs:eek: or maybe just cut his internet cable where it would be hard to find. If he didn't compete in the last two races for whatever reason you can arrange you would then need to get 29 points over the last two races, you would be capable of that without Incey's presence I'm sure.:thumbsup:
  4. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    So much for this......
    incey and emmo46 like this.
  5. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Yeah, he has had two bad races where he only finished second, he has my sympathy :thumbsdown:
    Viperzed likes this.
  6. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    Is that taking a drop round into account Emmo? I think i have more to lose than most and I don't really liek these tracks. I am sure they will perfectly suit your lwo tyre wear racing style which makes me wonder how you managed to influence the choices ;)
    I think I was very lucky to get the points i did. I had no idea Arakasi was on the track and I started to nurse the tyres after getting past moon with a few to go. Little did I know arakasi was nearly in the same piece of track. Would have been great to see you in the race mate. That finishing time was a real shock. If anyone has a replay with me and arakasi in it I would love to get a hold of it. I can give you instructions for the file transfer.

I really struggled in qually to find some clear track so it was good to nab p2 on the grid. I got a good start and was able to make a little buffer while those behind swapped positions over and over. My terrible treatment of the tyres meant i was always on for a two stopper, I was just hoping the rain would fall after my softs session. It didn't and I couldn't make enough buffer for the second stop. In hindsight I probably should have put the softs on earlier as I pretty much wrecked the first hards and it cost me a couple of seconds a lap dragging them out. It was a difficult race due to all the practice on wets/inters being nullified. I really hadn't done a lot on making the hards last.
    Huge congrats to CrimJ on the win it was a dominating victory.
    Someone please jump on one night and teach me silverstone, I don't want to rely on the racing line to learn it:D
  7. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Unfortunately I had no input to the tracks, I even lost one of my faves when they switched RBR for Autumn Ring. I don't expect to fare any better over the last two tracks than what I have at the others. Grand Valley was the only track I had faith in and I managed to pass you twice there but still ended up finishing behind. If I had known last night that the rain would never come I could have switched to softs about 10 laps earlier and would possibly have rattled Crim for the win.
  8. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    i think you would have gone very close although passing was a bit of challenge. I did all my passing on the last corner as it was just too dicey anywhere else so that occasionally cost me a bit. props to the lapped guys though they were offline really quick when i got close and i really appreciated it.
    I was really surprised you stayed on the hards so long, i'd be surprised if you could get 20 laps out of the softs but 15 would have been no problem for you. ahhh 20/20 hindsight eh!
    emmo46 likes this.
  9. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
    Well pole I might have a slight chance at, but fastest lap seems impossible for me, I've been lucky to be in the top 4 fastest laps at any track yet, only had seventh quickest at bathurst.
    An early season cyclone to wipe out the north's webz might be the best chance, but still a chance:);)
  10. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
    I was wanting to nurse my tyre's too, had 3-vilmoon pushing me the whole way on the softs, wish I knew where you were too, mega close finish, well done on holding
  11. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    turns out my recollection is a bit foggy, i came out of the pits ahead of moon and just managed to stay ahead of him. i wonder if moon could see arakasi and this helped me stay ahead? we'll probably never know
  12. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I made most of my passes at the loop. A good exit from the chicane before it allowed me to poke my nose inside and luckily the passees gave me room.
  13. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I actually made room for Crim when he was coming back on new tyres compared to my 20+ lap old hards, if I had been on softs at that stage I might have made it more challenging for him team mate or not.
  14. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    My calcs were all wrong, @incey just needs a fifth place out of the next two races to seal it. I had calculated based on him dropping his present lowest finish of 2nd, but that second will come back into play once he has finish worse than it.
  15. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    you going for the buzzkill award or what @emmo46?
    emmo46 likes this.
  16. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    :)
  17. TheMuss

TheMuss Rookie

18. TheMuss

TheMuss Rookie

@Hatfield Yeah man if im not to late to join team chapionship i will
  19. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Sure thing. You are now part of Bruce Hale Racing (BHR)
  20. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    Ok guys, I have something to say.
    I am practicing to keep two wheels on the black at Silverstone.
    So far in practice rooms this has led to many hits from behind and many passes from the grass. Either straight away or at the end of the long fast sections. This might be because its early in the week or it might be because its so easy to get away with. I can't say. I can say it won't be me doing it on Sunday night
    I don't care if I get last I won't be using the off track advantage to gain position.
    Kart-No-1 likes this.