GT6 Division 4 Season 7

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    With @incey already wrapping up the championship here, it comes down to @arakasi- & @ikilledskippy for second.
    If skippy gets the win with pole & FL, arakasi only needs 6th to win by a point
    ikilledskippy likes this.
  3. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
  4. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    Still in the dark about the defib's role in this. Lots of advertising for it in the story but nothing about whether or not it delivered a shock.
    Really glad your boy came through it Emmo.
  5. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
  6. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Congratulations to @incey on an excellent Championship campaign and to @CPTNPEACH , @ikilledskippy and @Bluemoon for the podium. Well done also @Bluemoon for another season that you have beaten me home, you had some good speed towards the end of the season.
    ikilledskippy and Bluemoon like this.
  7. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
  8. CPTNPEACH

CPTNPEACH Rookie

PSN ID
    CPTNPEACH
    @emmo46 you my friend are a legend for all the effort you have put in again this season. Thankyou for all your stats and graphs. And for the battles we had this season. :thumbsup:
    mmm_homebrew and incey like this.
  9. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    You were way too fast for me this season, well done on a couple of well earned wins. :thumbsup:
  10. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    Incey in 8th ??? This is unheard of :eek:;)
  11. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    He had a new car and forgot to buy softs, Also had to quit out of qually to turn off his traction control and started last. Where was that ineptitude earlier in the season:(
  12. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
  13. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    Thanks emmo! It's great to have someone to keep fighting with. I missed 4th by this much !-! Thanks for putting all that effort into a great season.
  14. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Strangely, we never really had a battle on track but finished so close on points. Last night I had some great battles with Cyber, Brew, Easy, Incey and maybe someone else. Very intense battles. I made sure I had lots of battles by spinning every time I got ahead of them.:(
    mmm_homebrew likes this.
  15. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    @Hatfield @TheMuss was attempting to join but couldn't, so I am awarding him 10th place.
    Easyprey007 likes this.
  16. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    What a crap way to finish the season on my behalf. Unbelievable errors. I had put to much pressure on myself to get another podium I think and turned into a deck chair instead.
    I had a great time racing with all you guys and I probably had even more fun in the practice rooms...especially after a bunch of beers.
    It will be interesting to see what happens with reduced numbers next season but I am sure I will be racing at least a few of you again, well I hope so anyway.
    Congrats to Arakasi and Skippy on the other two podium spots....I think we all would have been a lot more pressured if Cpt Peach didn't miss so many races coz he was quick when he turned up.
    Thanks brew for hosting, I know it makes it hard to concentrate on the race
    Great job Emmo with all the admin, I don't know how you find time for it but I'm glad you do.
  17. TheMuss

TheMuss Rookie

Thanks wasnt happy about not being able to join but what can you do.
  18. CPTNPEACH

CPTNPEACH Rookie

PSN ID
    CPTNPEACH
    thanks @incey wish the ps3 didnt cark it midseason but it is what it is and enjoyed the few races and battles i had. Im now off to project cars next season so will see you most of you on the other side :)
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  20. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    OK guys,

New season entry thread for those who are staying with GT6.....
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-8-entry-thread.2019/

Also the first of the car discussion threads with a vote on Race or road....
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-8-car-discussion-and-vote.2020/

At this stage, the plan is that we will continue with the sunday night racing, will be based on numbers however, sounds like we will have enough to make it happen though.....

Hope to see you on the black stuff soon.
    Stu