GT6 Season 1 track discussion

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Dec 10, 2013.

1. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Since the car is brilliant at cornering I think the focus should be on tracks with fast sweeping corners, rather than painfully long straights. Of course Bathurst is a given, but tracks like Trial Mountain, Rome, Monaco and Apricot Hill are where the car really comes into it's own. And please for the love of god, no Autumn Ring lol
  2. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    Monaco would be great if you could attack the kerbs...but you touch them and most of the time spin around like a top...
  3. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    just have rain & inter tyres only,or with min track water coverage at about 40%.The replays get watched to death by the ROOZ news writers so anyone going to RS would be caught anyway & penalised,but keeping a minimum track coverage and highly variable weather setting will keep ppl on wets or inters,probably even make races interesting with tyre strategy calls as weather varies. On the night racing front i'm happy to do the work to find the settings for day/night/day races so all can practice and know what to expect.I think give PD more time before we try mixing D/N & weather in,although it would be interesting with min 0% coverage & 100% variability on the race night,then it's sorta like the real world where you know it's coming at some stage,but when & how hard/long would vary from race to race,sometimes it wouldn't rain at all;)
  4. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    Absolutely no Autumnring,lol.but i think as far as monaco,tokyo & rome,it should be one or the other.:cool: