PCARS HI-TEC OILS GT SERIES SEASON IV Project Cars

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    @CobMcCool
    Ad2mny likes this.
  2. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    An interesting rolling start practice last night. Cars were all over the place and at turn 1 after F1 straight I was run into the barrier by Ads where he remained parked for the rest of the race. But in fact he never went off track and was racing 10 seconds up the road from me.
  3. vh_mik

vh_mik Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    vh_mik
    Any practice rooms running tonight?
  4. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    in about 45 minutes mik
  5. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
    Ad2mny, TheJuzzy and Spidey_11 like this.
  6. vh_mik

vh_mik Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    vh_mik
    Good work vardz.

Sorry to @Giant slayer and @Fastboysmith for the crash last night. Stupid dog decided to use the TV remote as a chew toy and switched it off just near braking zone, so I yanked it hard right full brake lock up to try and avoid everyone. I thought I did until I heard the conversation at the end. Sorry.
    Giant slayer likes this.
  7. Giant slayer

Giant slayer Professional

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    @VARDZ You got SirNige in the wrong McLaren he is a factory driver
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  8. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

How is Nividia on 72? 26 + 25 + 11 is 62
    VARDZ likes this.
  9. Giant slayer

Giant slayer Professional

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    You also need to fix team nexis as they only had 1 driver so not 25 it should be 13 only
  10. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    I also believe it is Hexis..... not Nexis..... :thumbsup:
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.
  11. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    I have made a call to give them the 3rd drivers score and signed blue to short term deal... even though there is 2 D1 scorers...
  12. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

Didn't affect me.... you did what i was trying to do to Giant
  13. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    [​IMG]
    MANUAL ROLLING START FOR THIS WEEK DUE TO LE SOURCE BEING SUCH A TIGHT CORNER
    • USE THE STANTIONARY GRID
    • SET RACE DURATION FOR 25 LAP
    • USE LAP 1 AS A FORMATION
    • USE THE F1 STARTING POINT AS RACE START
    • ONCE EVERYONE IS OUT OF THE CHICANE AND NOT BEFORE!!!!! ...POLE SITTER HAS THE GREEN LIGHT UNDER HIS RIGHT FOOT ...THE GREEN LIGHT AREA IS FROM WHERE THE PIT WALL STARTS ON THE LEFT UP TO THE START LINE WHICH HAS THE OVER TRACK BANNER AND CAN GO ANYWHERE IN THAT AREA....
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  14. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Nice Vardz :) see you all tonight
  15. TDZdave

TDZdave Team Driver

PSN ID
    TDZ-4-12-14-88
    had a great race tonight with Rotor and FlukeLuke, cheers
    Flukyluke99, TheJuzzy and VARDZ like this.
  16. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    I haven't done this much , so here go's nothing .
    TheJuzzy's race report by TheJuzzy .

Well not many of the div 2 guys turned up for round 2 of the HTO series at Spa Sunday night .
    With only 8 starters by the end of practice , I was wondering how we were going to go .

QUALLY
    With only a 10 minute session on a 7 kilometre track, each lap had to be a winner . I was pushing the Z4 as hard as I could trying not to bin it , after the first flying lap I was up to second (cant remember the time) but by mid way through the second flying lap I was put down to fifth , but got it up to forth by the end of qualifying .

THE NEW ROLLING START-RACE
    So we're on the grid , light's go green & (I think) Autect gets a jump start penalty , so he recesses ahead for the drive through , while the rest of us go on the formation lap for our start , Autect is told to drop to the rear of the pack once we get going .
    I'm trying to get temp into my tires as we form up by getting on the throttle then on the brakes which made poor unsuspecting Killercarl run up my ass a couple of times .
    We get to the chicane and form up , then we get to the second over head sign and siddey says GO! GO! , and we're off , I get strait on to VARDS rear for the draft , then into the braking area they all (Sidey , VARDS and Sneekey nuts) ran wide , giving me the lead .
    Well off I went with a large buffer , I put in some fast laps then started to look after the tire's .
    After a few laps Sneekey nuts was starting tom pull me in , so I just concentrated on braking and keeping it smooth , but by lap 12 my tires were staring to drop off and Sneekey would catch up then drop off , how ever with a bit of fiddling with anti roll bar I could get some turn in back and keep her going , I would trim the front down one notch then the next lap the rear needed a tickle but then Sneekey started to poor on the pressure .
    He got a great run through the rough and was on my hammer , but the Z4 has great brakes and I was able to hold him off , then Spiddey started to catch up , so that took the pressure off for the last few laps .
    So in the end I was able to cross the line in first place and on my birthday to witch made the win even sweeter .
    I have to thank Spiddey for the setup tips , it would have been a different race with out it .
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
    Spidey_11, agolfer78, garyw61 and 2 others like this.
  17. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    Here you go gents , some practice high lights' and My last few laps of Spa in the Sunday night HTO series , round 2
    Peuty and TDZdave like this.
  18. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    [​IMG]
    Peuty and TheJuzzy like this.
  19. emuegg11

emuegg11 Team Driver

Can anyone help me? Since update tyres are over heating on most cars not just sls slug. Been playing with pressures and makes no difference if i go all the way up or down they heat up the same. Just want to know if anyone else is finding the same.
  20. seowster

seowster Rookie

PSN ID
    seowster
    I ran last night and my rear tyres were red after a couple of laps. Went in for a pit stop and put freshies one, and they did not turn green after 3 laps. They where pretty much blank (ice cold) and then gradually started to see some green as they heated up....never observed that before, always pretty much green and then fading to blank as the tyres wear...hope I am making sense..