GT6 HI-TEC OILS Super GT Series Bronze

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Jan 2, 2015.

1. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    Was really surprised you even made the start of the race Emmo? As far as i could tell you disconnected just as the race timer started. Damn shame either way as your one of the guy's that always turns up no matter what and you deserve better.

I think the new guy learnt a valueable lesson - this is not something you just jump into and there is quite abit of prep work required.Hopefully he comes back!
    As for the race - as i expected i had nothing, could just hang onto Ad's for a few laps but i could not get the GTR into any meaningful lap times.
    AOC was a missile - i'm guessing his GTP 24hr Daytona race earlier in the day had him worked up into a frezzy and he could not be touched (he must have stopped at 8 beers this time?)
    So will see you all at Bathurst where i can hopefully get in amongst you fine chaps!
    J90 out :)
  2. agolfer78

agolfer78 Team Driver Gold Member

Man I hate that track! I practiced the house down and still the best time I could pull was a low 51. Got another ripping start had a bit of jostling on the first lap then got pushed wide at turn 1 lap 2 got two wheels on the grass and spun. Dissapointing but I pressed on for a while then decided pit early and get on a different strategy. I entered pit lane like the clappers, the playstation did a good job not to loop it as it tried to get down to the speed limit. Evidently must have still been speeding as I think I got a 10 sec penalty!

Overall good fun again, cant wait for Bathurst!
    JonoStan96, AOCleaner74 and Ad2mny like this.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  4. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Imagine how me, @MINT_GTR and @Beau_Albert feel lol
    I share your sentiments haha
    Beau_Albert and agolfer78 like this.
  5. agolfer78

Haha yep, true that. How did you guys go?
  6. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    Came into the race very confident after running crap loads of laps for GTP in the LMP2 class but we didnt qualify, ah well. First lap I was a rocket up to 2nd and I think hatfield and myself were 2 wide into the bus stop I was praying he would back out because I was going in first but he didnt so i tried my best to keep it tight but I launched it over the ripplestrip and spun :( But I learnt from my mistake from motegi (the stupid rage quit) I knew I could catch so i begun my assault. I was flying. Caught up to SPL and Jo the next lap round and I tried to make a move on SPL at the Hairpin and I gave it too much Jandal and spun :mad:. Persisted more caught up to them again, got round them both, then got round cagm7, flash,ad2mny but I forgot my tyres were down a bit then I went to quick into the bus stop and spun again :|, Got round all of them again except cagm7, so i was happy with that, then went in pits thought I didnt need fuel but lol I ran out last lap @the bus stop. In the time I went off track another 5 times but meh. I was catching the leaders I was averaging 1.1 seconds per lap gain on the leaders I got to 15 seconds behind before I spun again. Came home 5th :D Was a bloody great race very clean and enjoyable
    t_b_williams and Tanktex like this.
  7. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    4th in class, a great experience.
    Giant slayer and agolfer78 like this.
  8. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Ive been having nightmares ever since..... god the torture is unbearable :'(
    agolfer78 likes this.
  9. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  10. agolfer78

Nice job boys, represent!
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  11. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Here are the pens for the final round:
    [​IMG]
  12. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    Good news! Cheers Cagme almost back to full strenght!
  13. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
  14. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

15. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Thanx
  16. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    HI-TEC OILS SUPER GT SERIES ROUND 4
    12 HOURS OF BATHURST SEASON FINALE
    • RACE DURATION 90 MINS TO COVER A 12 HOUR PERIOD
    • TYRES : ANY RACING
    • TYRE WEAR : NORMAL
    • 1 MANDITORY PIT STOP
    • RACE START TIME 6 am with TIME PROGRESSION at 8
    • WEATHER AS PER REAL WORLD LOCATION.
    • ROOM OPEN FROM APPROX 7.30 PM AND Q1 STARTING NO LATER THAN 8.15 PM OR EARLIER IF ALL ARE IN ATTENDANCE
    • HI-TEC OILS QUALIFYING Q1 WILL CONSIST OF AN OUT LAP + 3 LAPS 2 - 3 & 4 ONCE EVERYONE FINISHES THEIR Q1 CONTINUE AROUND TO THE PIT ENTRY AREA AND WAIT THE THE SESSION TO BE COMPLETED. ONCE THE Q2 QUALIFYERS ARE CONFIRMED, COMPLETE YOUR CHANGE OF TYRES AND START Q2 WHICH WILL BE AN OUT LAP + 3 LAPS.
    • IF THE TOP QUALIFYIER FROM Q1 DESIRES HE HAS THE OPTION OF BEING THE FINAL CAR TO START Q2
    • PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR CAR SET AT THE CORRECT BHP LEVELS WHETHER STOCK OR AT THE PENALISED LEVEL.
  17. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

Is there going to be a spare seat again? Been practicing all week for this so I'm all set this time
  18. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    As long as there is room mate you are more than welcome
  19. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

Awesome let me know asap
  20. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Konnor it will be an attendance thing mate I think there should be but you will have to make way if someone who has competed needs to get it.As aback up maybe the silver room could be an option as there was only 11 or 12 entered