GT6 HI-TEC OILS Super GT series GOLD

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

fair enough wasn't to sure was closing in on you very fast
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I would be crazy not to want you in the factory team, however that is not how @VARDZ is running things. There are 3 drivers to a team, all from separate divisions. So if/until he sorts out an extra team for you, you will just run as a privateer
  3. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    @GTP_DHolland you'll probably need to change to the base model though.
  4. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    Congrats Mint, you really showed some blistering speed in the GTR.

Had a blast last night and its shaping up like a great series, I had a great little battle with Bond and Smithy for the whole if the 1st stint, some really close racing, but we had fallen about 15 econds off the lead.

Second stint went much better and I managed to hold the 17 second gap to Mint, but couldn't hold on to Smithy as he flew off in the distance. The M3 isn't to bad in race pace but it might lack some peak speed needer for qualifying.

@GTP_DHolland I'm a little concerned with your lag. It's now happened in the last two races. Usually it's not a problem when your way out in front, but this series is going to involve some real close racing with a lot of cars and it's going to cause more issues. Is there anything you can do to fix it?
  5. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
  6. MetalGear9493

MetalGear9493 Team Driver

PSN ID
    MetalGear9493
    Ok. Whys that?
  7. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Because one team uses the ASPARADRINK livery, with the base model you can pick your own as you'll be a privateer :)
  8. MINT_GTR

MINT_GTR Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    MINT_Matt
    What a cracker opening round that was, everything I was hoping for and more.

I really enjoyed the qually process, coming down to the wire between Fastboy and I, really thought fastboy had it and somehow I pulled it out of the bag.

It was short lived as Fastboy had some serious pace in that z4 and it only took till sector 3 before he made a move for the lead....I got really loose out of both hairpins and thankfully didn't take each other out in the process. With fastboy setting off into the horizon I settled in about to enjoy a battle with Mustafur until fastboy spins out of the unforgiving turn 3 and gifts me the lead, hard luck mate. From there I became the hunted in both stints, with the GTR getting confused whether it was a boat and Dan driving the absolute nuts off the rx7. Epic pace mate, thoroughly enjoyed the race all the way to the line :)

Well done to fastboy on pushing all the way to 3rd, clearly had the speed but no luck. After that round, I was really excited about what the series will bring but unfortunately will be away next week for spa (gutted, no cones lol) So good luck to all and will be waiting for another @Beau_Albert masterpiece to watch :)
  9. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    HI-TEC OILS SUPER GT SERIES ROUND 2
    24 HOURS OF SPA FRANCORCHAMPS
    • RACE DURATION 1 HOUR WITH THE RACE COVERING A 24 HOUR PERIOD
    • TYRE WEAR NORMAL
    • TYRES ANY RACING
    • 1 MANDITORY PITS
    • RACE START 12 PM WITH A TIME PROGRESSION ON 24.
    • ROOM OPEN FROM APPROX 7.30 PM AND Q1 STARTING NO LATER THAN 8.15 PM
    • HI-TEC OILS QUALIFYING Q1 WILL CONSIST OF AN OUT LAP + 3 LAPS 2 - 3 & 4 ONCE EVERYONE FINISHES THEIR Q1 PARK UP ON THE SPA SKID PAD (OUTSIDE OF La SOURCE TURN 1 ) AND WHEN THE TOP HALF OF THE FIELD IS FINALISED LAP 5 CAN BE USED AS AN OUT FOR Q2 AND A FURTHER 2 LAPS TO BE COMPLETED TO COMPLETE Q2. OR IF YOU WISH YOU MAY ENTER THE PITS AT THE END OF LAP 5 CHANGE TYRES LAP 6 IS ALSO AN OUT LAP AND YOU CAN OPT FOR A 1 LAP Q2. IF THE TOP QUALIFYIER FROM Q1 DESIRES HE HAS THE OPTION OF BEING THE FINAL CAR TO START Q2
    • PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR CAR SET AT THE CORRECT BHP LEVELS WHETHER STOCK OR AT THE PENALISED LEVEL.
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  10. Benjamin J Smith

Good thing i did like 100,000 laps of Spa for GT Academy, will know my way around in the track
    Mister_Bond_747 likes this.
  11. Mister_Bond_747

Mister_Bond_747 Rookie

PSN ID
    TURN_LEFT_RACING Mister_Bond_747
    Yeah smithy, you were driving around motegi backwards and still came 3rd. Should be able to lap us @ Spa lol

Really enjoyed the race on Sunday, some great variety here in the field spiced things up.

Nice work on the vid too @Beau_Albert , what a ripper :thumbsup:
    Beau_Albert, JonoStan96 and VARDZ like this.
  12. Benjamin J Smith

yer should drive the car forwards more, so much practice last week and i still spun out.
  13. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    @Beau_Albert
    only a minor issue, but I'm not running the '11 #1 M3 anymore. Instead, I'm in the '10 #79 seeing as the Z4 has #1 on it's door.
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  14. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    @Beau_Albert such an awesome video, really appreciate the effort you put in that.
    JonoStan96 and Beau_Albert like this.
  15. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    New chart added further on, S54Ved moved up three places
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2015
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  16. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    hhhmmmmmm only one M3 in the top 20 and the last four spots filled by M3's...........................................................
    Kieran_B33 likes this.
  17. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Interesting Huh?
  18. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    I know it is probably not the thing to do but they need 5 bhp more. When we were turning laps pre season tb I did say that it may have need more
  19. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Yes please :), although I probably need about 20 to be able to compete with the other guys in Bronze :oops:
  20. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Im not able to make this sunday as again work is in the way, but im good for round 3.

Is it alright if Dan could take my spot or we not allowing subs?