GT6 HI-TEC OILS Super GT Series Silver

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Jan 2, 2015.

1. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    New room guys.
  2. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Fuk my life, just my luck..
    Hto Season 1. leading the championship and the last race untill I ran outa fuel mid race. Had a fight back to the end with Cagme but just couldn't do it. There goes the #1 trophy.

Hto Season 2. Leading the championship, qauli p3 and then no H.U.D no tacho or speedo Nufn so hard to time the gearshifts. I lost a car length every time I bounced the limiter. Dropping back quickly I began pressing all the steering wheel buttons and then Tried in car view for a lap and crashed hard into the wall ended up last and finally got my dials back after pitting and changing dial colours in the menu. Lap down. So pissed ....
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  3. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Next time that happens, just press the start button at the start of the race, that should bring back the HUD.
    It happens when you are paused/typing when the timer goes red and the race starts.
    Slambobagan likes this.
  4. groover33

groover33 shanan Gold Member

PSN ID
    Groover33
    Im pissed aswell same thing with the fuel i was coming 4th having a good race no mistakes all race and got to the last lap across skyline and run out of fuel. Im more pissed cause i never run out and always put more fuel in. 90mins for nothing i deserve 4th spot not last :):):):)ing game im over gran turismo
  5. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    I was looking forward to this race all week and guess what? I get disconnected after 20-odd minutes. :mad: Had a good connection, no lag, no warning whatsoever. So there goes my shot at the championship.

Congrats to @aussief1 for surviving the race and winning the series.:thumbsup: I think it would have been down to the wire had @groover33 had enough fuel to finish.
    aussief1 likes this.
  6. Slambobagan

Man that sucks I feel your pain, done that too many times. I always overfuel now,
    Thanks for the pause tip must of been the only button I didn't press tryna fix it.
    Results?
  7. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    You didn't hear my suggest it while we were racing? Bad luck mate.

At the start I got held up for 1 sec before I could go, so lost out 1-2 spots before T1.

Was settling in taking it easy looking for openings behind slambo, but lost it through the chase. I tried to avoid it, but just clipped him on the corner damaging my car really bad. The mid pack went past, and then the stragglers passed due to engine damage. Basically a good result was going to be really tough even though there was a good 75mins to go.

Got back going again, catching back up to the mid pack, but just couldn't get through. Whenever I'd make the pass I was overtaken via ghosting or tapped into the wall / off track. Tried 2 stopping to get clean track, didnt expect others to do it too since it was slow.. I was pissed and started making my own mistakes. Probably would have quit if i wasnt host.

Congrats Aussie for winning the championship.

Sorry I didn't get the results
    aussief1 likes this.
  8. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Does anyone have some lap times??
  9. Slambobagan

Hey yea I did hear ya but I was allready going a lap down when I wrote the message.
    Yea sorry about that saved It was so hard to concentrate on racing with no hud I just completely lost it and ended up in the middle of the track.
    Well done Aussie on the championship
  10. aussief1

aussief1 Rookie

PSN ID
    aussief1
    I'll wait for official word but thanks @Slambobagan @Bryan_F @skywalker if indeed I managed to claim the championship. Sucks that people had problems takes some shine off it for me :unsure:
  11. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
  12. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    thanks.
    who got pole? and FL?
  13. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    btw @aussief1 good thing you waited on the results. As I have it, even if you got pole and FL, that would put you on equal points for @seth123 , but seth won a race and you didn't, so he gets the title.
    seth123 likes this.
  14. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Seth got FL. ~2.08.0

Can someone else second that poop got pole? From memory it was a 2.08.2..
  15. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    As this was the final of the championship, could we not have a result list like below with all drivers showing, with their respective fastest laps?
    As you can see from the picture i was unable to see first place.
    [​IMG]
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  17. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    I’m not so much interested in other rooms. Just the room I was in. As the "internet" Played up, and caused issues with the visibility of all competing drivers. Due to load on the available bandwidth. So as the replay is avail that shows all finishers, a pic like mine shouldnt be an issue. I would like to see the whole field and the fastest corresponding times.
  18. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Tight finish for the title then great series and well done to the top 3 the rest of us are loooosers
  19. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    :p
  20. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Does anyone have lap times for Seth, whiteracer and Serg?