IRACING iRacing V8 supercar Team 2013

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Bonus 888, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

We have been running in the V8's the past few seasons and RaceOnOz has an entry in the teams championship.

I will be updating the teams at the start of each season so if you are running in the V8 supercar put your name down and we will get you in a team and Skin.

The V8 Supercar Teams championship take the points from the 2 highest scorers in a team each week so each team has 4 chances of getting 2 top scores.
    Each Team has a couple of regulars and a few that will race when they can, so we will be competing against each other and if you can get your gun temp in for a couple of Sunday or Monday night races, the points gains should make for an interesting season.
    The winning team will get to run the RaceOnOz #1Team logo on their car for the next season.

Season 2 2013 teams
    Team- [img=RaceOnOz-XP seven]http://imageshack.us/a/img5/3627/xpseventeam.jpg[/img]

- Dale Neish
    - Corey Preston
    - Dave Newman
    - Graeme Phyland

Team: [img=RaceOnOz-GT ultimate]http://imageshack.us/a/img19/4587/teamgtuntimate.jpg[/img]

- Beau Cubis
    - Nathan Emerco
    - Michaell Draven
    - Leigh Higgins

Team: [img=RaceOnOz-TGM/DSD ]http://imageshack.us/a/img855/5991/teamdsdtrackboss.jpg[/img]
    [​IMG]

- Jamie Fookes (TGM car)
    - Frank Hodak (DSDcar)
    - Chris Beahan (TGM car)
    - Dustin Bartlett (DSD car)
    - Sanjin Delalic (DSD car)

Special Thanks to Frank for his hard work on the new liveries, they are completed and team drivers have their cars. No more change request please, they are what we will be running with bar the few sponsor placement changes to differentiate the three teams.

Enjoy the season newbies and kick ass oldbies and remember to drive fast hard and clean and keep up the RaceOnOz reputation.
  2. beau261

beau261 Beau

PSN ID
    beau261
    Feel free to chalk me up as a test driver. For now I'm happy to help with setups, telemetry etc. Can't find the time for the v8 to race.
  3. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    I might be in the same boat, but will try and give it a crack when I can (like last season) so leave me on the list... still haven't got around to implementing the RaceOnOz v8 skin yet :/

Will the two teams run different skins? Prob a good idea even if it's just a significant colour variation. Or team 2 could run the older Rockstar skin.. I would be happy to use mine as a template and customise the names for each driver, then just chuck up the .tga files here for each driver to download and put on tradingpaints.
  4. ENFORCER_98

ENFORCER_98 Lead Foot Boffin

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    dont know how many tracks i'll have but yer gimme a shot...
  5. basilenco

basilenco Rookie

Ill get into it as a full season this year, had my fun with open wheelers. Time to get back into tin tops.
  6. ENFORCER_98

ENFORCER_98 Lead Foot Boffin

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    yerwell after today i'll have spa suzuka and daytona so might have to get some more tracks.... if i want to commit to the full season
  7. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

I think we can have the 5 max on a list, it was good to get some big points when you ran Koastr and if you and Beau can run the Odd one it does help out the team score. E i just ran the few tracks i had in the first season and bought a couple each season as i needed them, so just run the few you have when you get your C licence.
    What are you running to get your C licence, check out the d class races to see what you like nad yo uwill have to get the car for that series and do 3 or 4 races and be above 3 by season end or get to 4. You do it all on one track if that all you have.
    Yer i think the rockstar car be good for the second team, will fill the list when we get confirmed drivers and you can do the Skin names and mirrors thing Koastr.
  8. M1K1_D

M1K1_D Miki D

Those 2 teams with ROOZ represented could be our best rolling advertisements yet.
  9. JamieFookes88

JamieFookes88 Jamie Fookes

PSN ID
    JLF131188 J. Fookes (GT6)
    I'll give it a shot when I get my C license (or D at 4.0SR). The Vodafone skin can be for ROOZ races.
  10. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

We will be running the RaceonOz skin Beau had made for us in the first team and the old Rockstar skin fo rthe second team. I'll organize a template skin for the second team where you can addd your names and numberplate your self or i can do it for you if you not a photoshop inclined. Will be sorting out a Turtle beach logo for it too.
  11. JamieFookes88

PSN ID
    Sounds good, I don't mind either way. Was thinking of Foxinator for my nickname on the car, but seems too long and funny, lol. What I meant in my last post was that the skin I made can be used just for our own hosted races.
  12. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

The next season is not far away and that skin is ready to use, happy to take a look at what you come up with for next season or as soon as its perfected.
  13. JamieFookes88

PSN ID
    I'll go with Turtle Beach being the main sponsor and Pagnian Imports as the second sponsor (team 2, season 2 2013). Should better a better painter by then.
    Thinking of two colour choices, black and white. Both with the TB green stripes and Pagian Imports orange stripes. Just gotta come up with the actual design.
  14. beau261

beau261 Beau

PSN ID
    beau261
    Hey Bones.
    Shared another setup in teamspeak for you to try but, mark my word, the setups for the v8 that people have become accustomed to over the past few season are going out the window. The more I tune the thing, the more it's starting to drive like the OTM.
  15. JamieFookes88

PSN ID
    Sign me up for team 2. Can only race the early Sunday night races.
  16. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Got my 2013 rooz team skin sorted out... see it on trading paints (will post some more pics in the skins thread soon)

When the teams are all sorted and dressed in their 2013 skins, we should get some team pics all lined up on track and post them in here. :)
  17. OuttaAngst

OuttaAngst Rookie

Looks great Dave!
  18. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Yer looks great mmM8, we all got our skins sorted and ready to race for the Rooz pride.
    Thanks Beau for getting the skin made we will do our best to show of our Arse ends

newbies remember if you are in a rooz skin you represent this site and must refrain from poor sportsmanship and foolish antics both on track and the Iracing forums. We built up a reputation of good competitive clean drivers in the V8 series and being a fairly small community a lot of people know the rockstar skin. So see it as a privilege to be in the skin and do your best (no do better, its rooz pride)
  19. JamieFookes88

PSN ID
    Will do Bones
    KoAStR, that is an awesome look you have there.
  20. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Thanks fellas.

It's all thanks to Beau and Adam Maxwell really, but I am pleased with my touches. Just tried to keep it clean and simple, and also the gold/white/black (without the green) is a bit more in line with the forum scheme, and incidentally pagnians. The turtle beach logos look great on the car too, all thanks to Stu for organising that relationship.