IRACING iRacing V8 supercar Team 2013

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Bonus 888, Jan 23, 2013.

1. colin-50_

colin-50_ Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    thanks heaps for your Help Bones
  2. ENFORCER_98

ENFORCER_98 Lead Foot Boffin

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    bones our teams still havent been listed yet lol...
  3. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

That'd be great Beau, i put you Dave and dusty, one each in the three teams so when you can race, the team most likely gets a boost in points. There is still no pressure for anyone to race each week so life carries on and the team still has a chance to be up the pointy end.

Met up with Sanjin (maverick) last night, good to talk to you m8 and welcome, sure you will enjoy racing with us, guys send him your Iracing friends requests. I will slip you into one of the teams if you like too

Enforcer: I have sent in our teams through PM so they are in for this season, i will do a full team's launch soon, want to do it right not rushed.
    Hope to get all team drivers in the one spot at the one time to set up some photos.
  4. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

No probs M8, you can still have fun in the V8 even without the licence, by just doing the practice sessions. I got a friend who gave up racing the V8 (Tim'd out to many times) but still does a lot of practice session, we have a few battle laps and laughs.
  5. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

I'm about to place our teams up on the Iracing forum, we have a conflict with the naming of 2 of the teams with both Turtle Beach and Pagnian taken as team names already. I was thinking of naming the Turtle Beach and Pagnian teams after products they have offered for prized, RaceOnOz GTultimate and RaceOnOz XPseven, the third team will stay a mix of TheGamesMen and DSD.
    Will post them up if you think this is OK
  6. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

rear bumper or wing sticker Idea to differentiate teams:

Season 2 2013 teams
    Team- [img=RaceOnOz-XP seven]http://imageshack.us/a/img5/3627/xpseventeam.jpg[/img]
    - Dale Neish
    - Corey Preston
    - Dave Newman
    - Graeme Phyland

Team: [img=RaceOnOz-GT ultimate]http://imageshack.us/a/img19/4587/teamgtuntimate.jpg[/img]
    - Beau Cubis
    - Nathan Emerco
    - Michael Draven
    - Leigh Higgins

Team: [img=RaceOnOz-TGM/DSD ]http://imageshack.us/a/img855/5991/teamdsdtrackboss.jpg[/img]
    [​IMG]
    - Jamie Fookes (TGM car)
    - Frank Hodak (TGM car)
    - Chris Beahan (DSD car)
    - Dustin Bartlett (DSD car)
    - Sanjin Delalic (DSD car)

Just a quick mock up to see if this is the go, I will work with frank on getting these done properly if thats the way we go.
    I do think we need to differentiate the teams a bit but don't want to change the cars skins too much as Frank has done so much work already. The bumper sticker should be easy to add so i think this is the way to go.
  7. JamieFookes88

JamieFookes88 Jamie Fookes

PSN ID
    JLF131188 J. Fookes (GT6)
    good idea. hope it works out well :)
  8. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

All the teams entered so far:

Teams and Drivers for Season 2:

4Motorsports: Mitchell McLeod, Adrian Stratford, Sam McLeod, Matt Stratford

ANZ Motorsport (Stowe): Justin V Ruggier, Carwyn May, Paul Gallen, Scott Fountain

Aussiespeed Racing: Nikora Terrill, Paul Maguire3, Ed Cullen, Peter Latham

BITS Racing (Border I.T Solutions): Andrew Laurenson, Colin Boyd, Richard Lock, James Munro

BITS Racing (CarsRUs.com.au): Bernard Mangelsdorf, Christopher Osborne, Samuel Collins, Corey Osborne

Can-Am A: Ray Butcher, Michael J Johnson, Matt Dower, Kyle McEniry

Can-Am B: Jim Davey, Chad Chastain, Curtis Chippeway

Compass Racing: Michael Middleton, Tony Clarke, Justin C. Allen, Jason Scandolera

Digital Motorsports/Kartsim Racing: Brett Selby-Wood, Lorenzo Attanasio, Chris Stone, Craig Dore

Double Four Motorsport: Chris Brooks, Chris Stone

Dynamic Simsport: Rens Broekman, Matthew Barron, Corey E Henger, Michael McCabe

Dynamic Simsport II: Jay Kennedy, Sebastian Murray-Wessberg, James N Scanlan, Mark Peter Dean

EasywerX Motorsport: Shaun Kelly, Brad Ryan, Jon Latham, Rob Leete

F.S. Lenovo Racing: Corentin Peeters, Richard Luckey, Joao Oliveira, Romer Alcala

Intercontinental Motorsport: Vit Salomon, LJ Garnett

KRF Coastal Motorsports: Mark Noble2, Will Dodd2, Luke Emerton, Jamie PeetersTom R Jones(Non Scorer)

KRF Pagnian Motorsports: Stephen McPherson, Brett Spicer, Brenton O'Brien, Nigel Bushell, Damien McConchie(Non Scorer)

Lenovo Apex RacingUk.com: Nick Rainbird, Tobias Czerny, Cedric Finsac, Thomas Cumper

Net Virtue Development: Brad Smith, Stewart Hall, Paul Keeghan

Net Virtue Racing: Wayne G Hewitt, James McKnight, Richard Hunter, Dustin Midyett

Osram Motorsport: Michael Wilson2, Kevin Johnson, Robert Rosengreen, Todd Parkes

Overclockers Australia - Green: Jarrad Brilley, Mark Deeks, Ben Maziarz

Overclockers Australia - Orange: Michael Fabian, Luke Graham, Tim Hancock, Richard Aylward

Overclockers Australia - Red: Bryan Godsall, Matt Burgess, Phillip Jansen Van Rensburg, Rhett Bunnell

Packaging And More Motorsport: Tim Faltusz, Matthew Burnett, Richard Stamenkovic, Justin Di Giandomenico

Powerbond Demidov: Nathan Britton, Ryan D Day, Marlon J McMullen, Glen Frencham

Powerbond Site Lighting: Robert Hartley, Desmond Hallam, Jonno Barrie, Kris Tarrant

PRSCOMMS Racing: Trevor Johnston, Remco Kersholt, Mick Claridge, Dave Oliver

Race Club Racing: Phil Jones, Tony Lynch, Aaron Mcintrye, Michael Tippett

RaceOnOz-TBA: Dale Neish, Corey Preston, Dave Newman, Graeme Phylan

RaceOnOz-PI: Beau Cubis, Nathan B Eremenco, Michael Draven, Leigh Higgins

RaceOnOz-TGM/DSD: Jamie Fookes, Frank Hodak, Chris Beahan, Dustin Bartlett

Shelby Racing: Craig Jones, Richard Byrne, Jake Ward

Tatts.com Racing: Madison Down, Joshua Muggleton

Team CST: Simon Black, Marty Atkins, Michael Koroleff, Matthew Nethercote

Team CST Motorsports:Glenn R Boyd, Michael Yeo, D Buchanan, Carl Bowes

Team TTL: Vail Riches, John Emerson, Richard Hamstead, Matthew E Hill

TOF Racing: Stephen Jenkins, Shane Brooke

TT-R Hyper Stimulator: Joshua Muggleton, Troy Cox, Cal Whatmore, Wayne Tolley

TT-R Rising Stars: Damien Butler, Stephen Clarke, Leigh Ellis, Brett Stiles

WC Lights Racing: Wayne Bourke, Darrell Gale, Joshua Beecroft, Jamie Kingston
  9. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Love your work Bones ;)
    The balanced team approach as you've done for this season I think is what we need.

Maybe next season if Beau comes back full time we can look at having a strong team - say Beau, Nathan, myself?, Neishy? - depending on who's onboard then, and ideally I would look at trying to commit a bit more too.
  10. colin-50_

colin-50_ Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    maybe i might even be there KoAStR who knows but i am going to give it a red hot go m8
  11. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

For sure Koastr, had to do it this way for this season i think but a strong team for next season would be ideal.
  12. Sanjin07

Sanjin07 Maverick

Yeah mate def count me in i can do full time if i am needed!!!
  13. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Good to see so many RaceOnOz cars on the track at one time last night and the new skins looked great and intimidating. One thing was obvious, it was hard to distinguish who was who and I had a discussion with frank that we needed to differentiate the teams at least. Frank will work on the slight mod of the team skins and colour over the week end and let you know when they are ready to download. This is a bit of extra work on the top of what he has already done, and we appreciate you doing this for us frank. I think its important to get these changes done and we are set for the season then.
  14. MADCAP

MADCAP Rookie

Yeah no worries bones, as i spoke to you last night

Team 1 - Yellow
    Team 2. - Blue
    Team 3 - Orange

Ill see what the orange looks like, but firstly i will get Team 1 and 2 done then change Team 3...
  15. ENFORCER_98

ENFORCER_98 Lead Foot Boffin

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    oh well i'll go to the yellow seeing as im in team 1 so it would be sensless to run in blue and tbh... i like the raceonoz down the side better
    lol
  16. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

I sent you the logos Frank and have listed the mixed Orange team sponsor cars bellow

Orange Car and sponsor allocation
    - Jamie Fookes (TGM car)
    - Frank Hodak (DSDcar)
    - Chris Beahan (TGM car)
    - Dustin Bartlett (DSD car)
    - Sanjin Delalic (DSD car)

Blue Team; GT ultimate
    - Beau Cubis
    - Nathan Emerco
    - Michael Draven
    - Leigh Higgins

Yellow Team; XPseven
    - Dale Neish
    - Corey Preston
    - Dave Newman
    - Graeme Phyland

No more tinkering i promice!!!!

Youll get what your given Enforcer!!! if you muck up, straigt into the pastle pink car. lol
  17. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    I like the raceonoz on the side the way it is better too. And also thought the gamesmen on the rear wing was better.
    Would you consider running the team logo on the roof and rear bumper instead?

With the team logos on there you could do away with the colour differentiations and leave that to personal preference. So if E likes blue he could stick with that, if Beau likes yellow better he could stick with that?

At the end of the day it looks good either way and I really appreciate all the work both you guys (Frank and Bones) have put into this. :)
  18. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Been racing against other teams with same cars and rear wing is the best way to identify/differentiate drivers or teams. Also found side of the car was another place that stood out when cars had same colour scheme and different name.
    We've just ran out of time, We will stick with this for now and see how it goes, can start talk on changes for next season though. Just want to finalize these and get the word to our sponsors so they can see they are represented, showing them they each got a team should impress.

I only made the teams and names and made more work for Frank lol.
  19. MADCAP

MADCAP Rookie

[​IMG]

TEAM 3 - DSD will look like this lads, Hodak / Maverick / Bartlett

MAVERICK - http://madcap-dezines.com/Teamrooz/Team2RaceonOZ-FORDV8MAVERICK.tga
    Bartlett - http://madcap-dezines.com/Teamrooz/TeamRaceonOZ-FORDV8BARTLETT.tga

TEAM 3 - TGM yours is ready now Beahan / Fookes

Beahan - http://madcap-dezines.com/Teamrooz/TeamRaceonOZ-FORDV8BEAHAN.tga

FOOKES - http://www.madcap-dezines.com/Teamrooz/TeamRaceonOZ-FORDV8FOOKES.tga

Your good to GO!!!

OKAY its 3am and i am Knackered - will do Team Yellow and Blue Tomorrow

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  20. beannie84

beannie84 Rookie

PSN ID
    beannie84
    Thanks Frank!!!!