Next Level Racing Team Discussions

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Benjamin J Smith, Jul 29, 2014.

?

Run set colours or own colours ( NLR only)

Poll closed Aug 8, 2014.
  1. Team livery

70.0%
  2. Own livery

30.0%
  1. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    I probably wont be around as will be pushing to get on at 8.
  2. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Take a pic in the same spot, send it to Fastboy and he can photoshop you in :) lol, just a thought :p
  3. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

Awesome stuff Rotor and Mister Bond i was trying to help you guys after the pitting happen, i would havebeen right behind you guys, but binned it while battling with mint
    Mister_Bond_747 likes this.
  4. Mister_Bond_747

Mister_Bond_747 Rookie

PSN ID
    TURN_LEFT_RACING Mister_Bond_747
    Thanks Fastboy, you and Anon both peeled off on that corner right in front of me. My luck wasn't too bad. :) Shame not having Anon and you there up front too battling it out. Made a couple of mistakes let rotor and mint past and couldn't get back in mint's draft. Great fun though.
  5. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    I managed P6, got punted off at the last corner early on, otherwise would've been a podium for sure... :-(
    Mister_Bond_747 likes this.
  6. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

The tortoise managed 5th not bad considering I was 13th quickest based on outright pace :D.
  7. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    4th for me... shoulda been a podium, but I threw it away.
  8. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    I had to pull out prior to the race, had technical difficulties with my rig/pedals, new pedals are in transit so problem should be resolved before next week :)

Cheers
  9. X-WTF_MAN-X

X-WTF_MAN-X Team Driver

PSN ID
    X-WTF_MAN-X
    I came eighth but I bought a brand new car and the traction control was automatically on and I forgot to turn it off so I was slow but I started in 13th and finished 8th so not bad. And FASTBOY when are we doing the photoshoot?
  10. Benjamin J Smith

Yer not to sure, some time this week maybe? Or friday, i was naughty and ran my car with white wheels(back up car) insted of yellow
  11. X-WTF_MAN-X

X-WTF_MAN-X Team Driver

PSN ID
    X-WTF_MAN-X
    Naughty boy haha
  12. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    @Fastboysmith Thanks mate, If I had another lap or two I would of got warrior, but he was just too fast in the end... :(

@Mister_Bond_747 your dive bomb on the first corner on @MINT_GTR and I was NOT cool... Now that your not lagging it's good thumbs up there, however you hit the inside of me and pushed me onto MINT which almost pushed us both off the track... In theory and correct racing etiquette/rules say you are to yield the spots back if it was an advantage. If it was a tap and you didn't gain an advantage, it's OK.. But you took both spots.. :S You should of given them back...

Really we should be working together as a team to get the best or highest spots as we can, I had the pace, I just need to get past MINT but instead all three of us just squabbled (good racing besides the touching) All I was trying to do was get clean air to start pulling in Warrior, untill your dive bomb from 100 meters back... As soon as I got clear, I was gone...

All-in-All you did well for your first race :) keep it up, just remember we are a team and need to help each other instead of disadvantaging each other... Both Mint and I where both annoyed at that... Just a FYI :)

P.S I think I am running the wrong red... LOL what's the name of it?
  13. Benjamin J Smith

Yer only notice half way point into the race that i never changed back to my main car.
  14. Benjamin J Smith

Adrenaline red off the new Viper
    I did my best to help by not letting Mint and warrior past(defending my postition) after they came out of the pit, allowing you and Mister-bond catch up. Then just let you 2 past
    R0T0R-AU86 likes this.
  15. Mister_Bond_747

Mister_Bond_747 Rookie

PSN ID
    No worries rotor. I did let you back in first time. My braking zone was much deeper than you both into first corner. Sorry to you both. Second time felt I did get inside fairly. There was a bit of tapping both sides. Anyway well done mate.;)in the end we do have 4 in team in div 1 so we should all be able to work together and chase down that little green car out front. Really enjoyed the first round. :D
  16. Benjamin J Smith

Who's the 4th member, someone trying to sneak in without telling me
  17. Mister_Bond_747

Mister_Bond_747 Rookie

PSN ID
    yeah soz, lol :) 3

Anyhow sorry. Was an honest mistake in the race. No hard feelings @R0T0R-AU86 and @MINT_GTR , I thought I did give the place back. Just a nooby error on my part.
  18. X-WTF_MAN-X

X-WTF_MAN-X Team Driver

PSN ID
    X-WTF_MAN-X
    Well I forgot to put my number on my car (because it was brand new) so I suppose your not the only person that forgot to do something haha
  19. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

@Whiteracer52 is in team NLR?? I'm sure he was wearing HTO colours last night definitely wasn't in red.
  20. Benjamin J Smith

How did he go?