PCARS Division 2 - Season 1

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by Clevohead, Aug 26, 2015.

1. CENAisARNY11

CENAisARNY11 New Recruit

PSN ID
    CENAisARMY11
    Yeah that was alright mate, i kinda broke a little too early trying to make sure i didn't crash into the car in front of me.

Also is it necessary to even pit when the tyre wear is completely gone? I kinda pitted twice (the extra one because the first time i had none of my strategies stated as active) for no reason at all and cost me 7th place.
  2. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Jim was running a solid 3rd for maority of the race, I was 4th but jim must of got some penalties and spun allowing me into 3rd.
    Jim did u have any problems?
  3. Jim_aka_The_Man

Jim_aka_The_Man Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jim_aka_TheMan
    Yeah, ran wide at the final turn copped a 15 second penalty, was punishing my front left all race, and ended up spinning at the first chicane with about 3 laps to go.
    I did hit an invisible wall at the start of lap 5 on the front straight, didn't cause too much of an issue at the time.
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  4. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    Front left copped a flogging like it did something wrong , had a quarter left at the end .
    hughesy_12 and beakeroo like this.
  5. TheJuzzy

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    WHAT A PISS OFF !!!!
    I was going to put up Hughsey's and I epic battle and guess what ? No Hughsey in the replay , just an empty grid space .did any one save there replay coz it was a Brilliant battle .
    hughesy_12 likes this.
  6. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    Same thing happened last week with myself and Cows, checked the replay and it showed his ghost stuck at the lights... Nice game huh.
    hughesy_12 and TheJuzzy like this.
  7. cowdoesfly

cowdoesfly Rookie

PSN ID
    cowdoesfly
    @TheJuzzy are you winning the championship now?
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  8. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    Gotta wait for CAGM to put up the table. You still have a drop round cows so you're still very much up there lol
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  9. TheJuzzy

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    Don't know cow's
  10. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Will post tomorrow but if you must know cows is still in 1st on 89 followed by jim on 83 and both spidey and juzzy on 79
    Ad2mny, Spidey_11 and CENAisARNY11 like this.
  11. hughesy_12

hughesy_12 New Recruit

PSN ID
    Hughesey12
    It was an awesome race last night @TheJuzzy!!!

Had so much fun following you and placing lots of pressure on you! Its not easy following so close the whole race and not seeing breaking markers and so on!

I need to start saving replays... is that done by hitting save replay in the game or the share button on the playstation?
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  12. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    Immediately after the end of your race (where your car still drives around and the count down timer starts from like 200 secs) you can press the share button once to bring up the share menu, then press square to save the last 15 minutes of gameplay.
    Other option is once the checkered flag count down stops, and it shows the official race results, press up once to high light save replay and hit X. This second option saves the reply to project cars, the first option saves it to the ps4 hard drive.
  13. CENAisARNY11

CENAisARNY11 New Recruit

PSN ID
    CENAisARMY11
    If you double press (might depend on your settings) the SHARE button at the start of the race it will start recording for the next 15 minutes. Once that 15 minutes is up it will come up on the left hand side saying VIDEO CLIP SAVED or something like that. When that comes up you double press the SHARE button again to start recording again.

I'm not sure how easy this is to do on a wheel but that's what you can do on the pad.
  14. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
  15. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    You shouldn't need to pit? Unless you are absolutely flogging out your tyres.
    CENAisARNY11 likes this.
  16. CENAisARNY11

CENAisARNY11 New Recruit

PSN ID
    CENAisARMY11
    Yeah i don't think you do, i just didn't know that you didn't need to beforehand.
  17. TheJuzzy

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    Right'o gents.
    Did some practice tonight at ? bugger can't remember the name of track , any way My fastest time was a 1:28.4 something . still working on setup , trying to get turn in with out turning it into a side ways death machine . I'll post set up when I feel its close to doing consistent lap times .
    If you cant wait , soften the front spring rate and fast rebound and bump , keep the rear soft for stable rear .
    There's a triple apex left hand corner , if you push to hard into this corner the right rear will spike in temperature and will make you struggle though the next section of track , so don't push it , let it flow .
    1 more thing , Emmu did a mid 1:27 , and he did it early in the session so he's on the pace and I have to say thanks to Emmu for tire pressures , they helped a lot .
    Spidey_11 and emuegg11 like this.
  18. emuegg11

emuegg11 Team Driver

Think the track is called osterweggle juzzy, its German for running a marathon around your washing line
    TheJuzzy, George and beakeroo like this.
  19. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    I had a couple of laps at the bumpiest track in the world on monday. I started with Juzzy's imola setup and kept softening the front and rear springs to keep the RUF from turning into a jumping castle!

I could get a 28.5 but that was only before the front tyres turned red! Give up the goods emu :)
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  20. Jim_aka_The_Man

Jim_aka_The_Man Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jim_aka_TheMan
    It's just been pointed out to me that I will be away for the last round after it was moved back a week... :cry::sick::speechless::mad: