PCARS Division 2 - Season 1

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by Clevohead, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @COME_AND_GET_ME7 2 drivers scored 9 and no drivers scored 10 points? and shouldn't cena, sneeky & hughsey have DNS blue backgrounds for the first few rounds?
    COME_AND_GET_ME7 likes this.
  2. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    @Blue XR8 @oi8u2 @TasTim2 @Sir Nige @Blindman @CENAisARNY11 @Woffu

Sunday the 1st NOV will see the completion of the current season, the following Sunday 8/11/15 will see the commencement of a new series which i am bringing over to Project Cars....THE HI-TEC OILS SERIES. As you can see below it is a multi make series from the GT3 class with 6 cars available. It is a 7 Round series with races varying in length from 2 x 30min dashes(on one night), 3 x 60 min battles and a couple of approx. 90 min endurance races which will bookend the series. Below is a link to the entry list for the series which pending entry numbers will see it divided into 3 divisions so everyone's skill level should be catered for.
    An added part of this series is a teams championship which will be run as a manufacturers championship. So as a part of a team you can help or be helped with set-ups & general race strategy .... So jump in your favorite car from those available and get you name on the entry list and i will see you on the 8th...
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/hi-tec-oils-gt-series-season-iv-project-cars.1931/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
    Spidey_11 and TheJuzzy like this.
  3. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    I was still doing mid to low 36's with half race fuel , haven't tried do 29 laps yet , I'll be getting on tonight so keep an eye out for me . I'll get on @ 7:30 edst .
  4. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    Yeah I was getting these times with 50l, I'll see about getting on tonight as my gaming room where the cockpit resides is full of plaster dust. Work will be finished down there tomorrow so I might just leave it all covered over tonight.
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  5. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    So guys for Bugatti circuit, there are plenty of problem areas regarding track extension and cutting. There is a simple rule for all those areas. If you have any more than 2 WHEELS on the green strips on the outside of the ripples/track, you are exceeding the track limits. These limits may not cause an in-game penalty, but as far as ROOZ regs go, this is a NO-NO! Anyone seen repeatedly doing this/gaining advantage from exceeding track limits will have a post race penalty applied. Anybody who sees this happening should save their replay and start a PM with the lobby host post race.

Thankyou.
    Spidey_11 and TheJuzzy like this.
  6. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    This track is good for a pentaly or two. Some areas give higher time limit penalties then others so test them out and avoid like a fat chick on a dance floor.
    TheJuzzy and Sam D Blacklock like this.
  7. thebigRAGOO_14

thebigRAGOO_14 Team Driver

PSN ID
    thebigRAGOO_14
    They're the ones I look for.....
  8. TheJuzzy

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    So your the guy Ragoo that keep's steeling my fat chick's .
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  9. TheJuzzy

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    I'm hoping to have a room up tonight for those who need some help , If the missus lets me I'll have a room up at 7:30 EDST .
    BE THERE !!!!!!!
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  10. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    I'll be on tonight Juzzy.
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  11. TheJuzzy

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    are you on my friends list beakerroo ? if not chuck me a request mate .
  12. TheJuzzy

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    [​IMG]
    Some little changes , but some help over the bumpy stuff , good for a 1:35.7 with race fuel then 36's as tire wear kicks in .
    Peuty, beakeroo and Spidey_11 like this.
  13. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    Best I got tonight was 35.3 but after that couldn't break 35.6 after 30 odd laps of practice. Thx for the setup juz :)
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  14. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Painful night for me. Just couldn't get going.
  15. emuegg11

emuegg11 Team Driver

Good fun guys thx. Going to be a tuff race me thinks.
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  16. cowdoesfly

cowdoesfly Rookie

PSN ID
    cowdoesfly
    Got a 35.7 spent 2 hours trying to find a quick setup that doesn't murder tyres but it seems almost impossible.
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  17. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    Are people thinking about a qualifying setup and separate race setup due to tyre temps and wear?

I saw emu with a 35.0 and juzzy got a 34.6 I think he said during race practice so the extra time is there but it's hard finding it haha
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  18. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    I'm going to have to for sure. My biggest problem is tyre wear. I can hit 136's quite easily with full race fuel but I'm really struggling to look after the tyres. I just sent the front left to an early grave on lap 24. I've no idea what to do about this other than either pit in on 15 or just try and finish the race like that, it makes a couple of the curves rather dicey though.
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  19. TheJuzzy

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    turn 4 (the long right handed) is were you want to get a line without loading it up to much , it you take a wide line going a drop to second gear min corner you'll get a good exit without loading it up out of the corner
    beakeroo likes this.
  20. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    I'll give that a go
    TheJuzzy likes this.