PCARS Division 2 - Season 1

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by Clevohead, Aug 26, 2015.

1. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    Well I'm looking forward to tonight's race gents , I wont get a chance to practice today , so tonight's practice will be very important .
  2. Blue XR8

Blue XR8 Rookie Gold Member

roboil #76
    18.8 mbps
    5.7 mbps
  3. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Jim has already claimed that livery mate. Great connection though.
  4. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Round 1 tonight!! Room opens 730pmEST with 1 hr practice session. Please ensure you are in the lobby before 8:15pmEST as you may not be able to join the practice session. The race will not be delayed for latecomers, as I am sure you are all aware, the race is pre-set to start at specific times, so once set in motion it cannot be changed without a full lobby reset, which will only occur if there is a mass DSC.

If you make it late to the event and it is after 8:15 and you find you cannot join the practice session, do not keep leaving and coming back to try rectify the problem. You should remain in the lobby until the end of practice and it will let you join in the qualifying session. If you miss the qualifying session, unfortunately you will not be able to join the race, so make sure you are on time.

Good luck everyone and hopefully we start off without any hitches.
    Footlong_warrior and TheJuzzy like this.
  5. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    GT FUSION #16 for me please gents
    SuiCid3 and TheJuzzy like this.
  6. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    have sent all remaining FR'S.. killer.. jim.. spacecowboy.. sirnige.. cowdoesfly... but can not see OI8U2 anywhere to those who think they have me as friend my PS4 is on a new account
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  7. Blue XR8

Blue XR8 Rookie Gold Member

8. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    My net just died..........

Trying to tether off the mobile, but it won't connect to PSN for whatever reason...
  9. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
  10. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Thanks for the racing tonight boys. Here's hoping we can sort out our connection issues for all to have a good race
    Ad2mny and Noxrai like this.
  11. TheJuzzy

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    Yeah , it was a good race . Poor Jim hit a wall that wasn't there which gave me the lead then 3 laps from the end something got stuck under my car and made me spear off , tried to get going and the car wanted to tip over so had to hit reset to get it right again . up until then Jim and I were having a great battle .
    Ad2mny and Noxrai like this.
  12. Sir Nige

Sir Nige Rookie

PSN ID
    SirNige
    Boys,

Good fun last night enjoyed it!!!! Unfortunately couldn't convert my practice/qual rythem and pace into the race with a series of stupid unforced errors.......

From what I saw and heard we have a good bunch of clean respectful racers and some decent blokes so looking forward to the rest of the season.

Well done Killer for clearly explaining what was happening and navigating us through the disconnects and having the foresight to put a back up plan in place impressive room captaining!!!

Congrats Jim on the win and Juzzy and Spidey for the podium.

Catch you for some road America laps during the week
  13. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Well done to the podium i will try and stay out of your way next week in the later part of the race again next week as i did this week.... 11 hours on the game was just not enough time to get used to everything and with guys that are lapping over 2 secs a lap quicker than you ... you pay for mistakes ....
    Footlong_warrior, Ad2mny and TheJuzzy like this.
  14. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Started the night great as I got on plenty early (for me anyway).
    Then during the practice session I accidentally hit exit instead of pit box.
    So that threw me out if the game, then I decided to reboot the modem coz my net was playing up a bit.
    Came back online, but wasn't getting an IP address. Reboot again, no dice.
    Tried to tether off the mobile. No dice.
    Connection was erratic and when it worked, it was too slow.
    Apparently there was a Telstra cable issue around my area that others were experiencing after they rebooted as well.
  15. TheJuzzy

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    Here's the glitch we had last night , I'll cop a penalty for having to reset if I have to .
    SuiCid3 likes this.
  16. Jim_aka_The_Man

Jim_aka_The_Man Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jim_aka_TheMan
    Here's my brick wall incident...
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  17. Jim_aka_The_Man

Jim_aka_The_Man Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jim_aka_TheMan
    Wow, what a race.
    After a great qualy I started from 2nd, but had a poor start and immediately dropped to 3rd, I held on around the outside at turns 2 & 3 and got back into 2nd, then took the lead into turn 1 on the second lap when Sir Nige braked too late and ran wide. Was having a great battle keeping my very small lead over Juzzy till lap 13, where I hit an invisible brick wall in the middle of the track, spinning me around just prior to the second chicane, for some reason it also reset my fuel back to my starting 90 litres. Not impressed.

So I dropped to second, staying just in front of Sir Nige in 3rd by around .4 for a heap of laps until he fell away. I stayed within 2.5-3 of Juzzy in first for the next 13 laps, when on lap 27 a back-marker spun in front of us, nearly taking me out as he was re-joining the track, then Juzzy had a glitch into the back hairpin, he couldn't stop like something was under his car, so through I went, got out to a 6 second lead and held on FOR THE WIN.

Sorry to BlueXR8, I was giving you the hurry up as I came though on the final laps, I hadn’t realised that Juzzy was further back than I initially thought, and with all the earlier goings on didn’t want anything to mess it up again. You pulled right off the circuit to let me though and lost a place in the process.
    SuiCid3, Ad2mny and TheJuzzy like this.
  18. TheJuzzy

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    You earned that Win Jim , I'm having a can of Turkey's finest for you right now .
    Jim_aka_The_Man likes this.
  19. TheJuzzy

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    Oh yeah , my fastest time was a 1:32.025
  20. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    1 st Div 2 results TBC
    2nd Jim-aka-TheMan
    3rd The Juzzy
    4th spidey-11
    5th SirNige Fastest Lap 1:31:301
    6th Myself
    7th dadaus007
    8th cowdoesfly
    9th SpaceCowboyTroy
    10th blueXR8
    I'm not showing Vardzz
    DSC
    Blindman TasTim Ranok3n
    I don't know who got pole .
    Overall a great race . I watch the replay and saw a few things that might need addressing , but well done everyone very clean and respectful racing . ( that's what it is all about ) .:):thumbsup:
    TheJuzzy and Footlong_warrior like this.