PCARS PCARS HTO GT3 SERIES BRONZE

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Oct 30, 2015.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Spewing for you mik, is it a game glitch or is it only affecting you ?
  2. vh_mik

vh_mik Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    vh_mik
    Game glitch mate. Ended up grabbing everyone
  3. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Bugger, am planning on getting the game and PS4 this week, was hoping that these issues were resolved......
  4. vh_mik

vh_mik Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    vh_mik
    It's a great game except for that and the invisible walls every now and again. I tested for most of the week and including running online with pit stops and never had an issue. It might be because of the rolling starts as I tested grid starts not rolling.
  5. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Sounds like the GT6 issues where certain regs selected create issues in other parts of the game...The pit glitch caught us out there too. Is a real pain in the arse, hopefully can work the regs around it though
  6. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Maybe we try a grid start next week with formation lap?
    SPL Racing likes this.
  7. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Was having a great 'sort-of' battle with @garyw61 for the first half of the race.
    Sort-of, coz we weren't really performing many actual overtakes, just taking turns running wide, or receiving cutting penalties..
    I did manage a few overtakes early on, but made mistakes not long after that let @garyw61 through again.
    Eventually ended with the pit glitch like the rest.
  8. seowster

seowster Rookie

PSN ID
    seowster
    Feel you Mik... I am the same way... Very Frustrating....
    SPL Racing likes this.
  9. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    As soon as we started I got a bad vibration through my wheel that I didn't have in practice so I had a shocking start and went off at turn 1, slammed into the back of ads at turn 2 (sorry mate) and pulled up and waited for him then had to work my way back through the pack. Got up to third then spun at turn 2 then spun again at turn 2 the next lap then got stuck in the pits.
    I am enjoying the racing on PCars but getting stuck in the pits 2 out of 3 races is getting old pretty quickly.
    SuiCid3 and seowster like this.
  10. CobMcCool

CobMcCool Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    I agree with mik on this one, I've had all of the above happen on numerous occasions, and have about 60-70% invisible wall hits in races, when it works the game its great but the glitches are possibly making it unviable as a league platform, which is unfortunate as I had high hopes for this game, I'm going to start using my hard copy instead of the downloaded version in an attempt to reduce the frequency of glitches but I don't think it will make much difference if any. As I'm pretty sure that all the :):):):) happens to the guys using the hard copy as well, hopefully AC will be full of glitch free goodness when it drops next year on ps4 and could be a contender for our next main game. In the meantime this is all we've got and they do release regular patches and fixes, but I've read that the land mine, invisible wall issue has been present since the very early days of development and is still yet to be fixed despite the howls of pissed off punters worldwide, you'd think they'd make it a priority.
    Cheers
    SuiCid3, SPL Racing and stucar17 like this.
  11. emuegg11

emuegg11 Team Driver

Division 1/2 lastnight only had 1 guy hit the dreaded glass wall and in chat afterwards he said his running off downloaded vision. Think you guys might be onto something with downloaded visions having dramas.
  12. garyw61

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Would have been interesting to se what would have happened if we didn't have the pit glitch. Lots of different strategies by the looks.
  13. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Were you planning on pitting at all?
    I was going to run a 0 pit strategy, but by lap 18 my tyres were wearing faster than they were in practise, so decided to pit just over half distance.

For those that got stuck in the pitlane, did you have a pit button assigned, and did you use it?
    Just wondering if that would bypass the glitch?
  14. garyw61

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Yeah, I pitted on lap 27 and got caught with the pit glitch.
  15. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    I only use the digital version. Never had a pit issue yet (fingers crossed)
    Can I suggest that someone else takes a shot at hosting this weekend?

Missed this weekend due to an unfortunate incident at work which ended with my finger being cut to the bone. Finger is real stiff and swelled at the moment but I'm hoping to be back for next weekend.
  16. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Pit button??? I just set my pit strategy before the race then when I'm ready to pit I go into pit lane, when the text box comes up I hit "done" and it does the stop, well sometimes. What does a pit button do?

You had a pretty wild ride into pit lane last night, I was closing in behind you while you were out on the grass and you just snuck it in, nice recovery to get into the pits cleanly
    SuiCid3 likes this.
  17. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Haha, yeah I had no idea which direction the pit lane was going and was 'ooooohhh f***!, I'm going the wrong way!" LOL

There's a button you can assign to call in a pit stop.
  18. seowster

seowster Rookie

PSN ID
    seowster
    I used the put button and I am on the digital version
  19. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    pit button does nothing to bypass the glitch. I was on medium tyres and only lasted up until lap 27 for me, reckon hards would've been the way to go. I had no plans to pit and I drove till everyone got stuck in the pits and called off the race :p
  20. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    What if we did a 2 lap formation before the race?
    Pit end of lap 1 to make sure the glitch isn't there and then continue on?
    VARDZ likes this.