Season 10 - Division 2- Powered by TURTLE BEACH

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jun 24, 2016.

1. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    Apex is gonna win win win win win win and win again :roflmao: :whistling:

As I mentioned before. I'm happy to swap down. To make it a fair challenge.
  2. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I'm guessing you want to add to your winning streak of 4 in a row. :whistling:
  3. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    Nah God bless you no. I just want a fair uninterrupted run against incey.
  4. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    poor incey, haven't you damaged him enough?
    Viperzed likes this.
  5. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    He always been damaged goods. I'm just wanting to help restore him and his faith in the Gt6 gods.
    emmo46 likes this.
  6. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I think you shattered his faith over the last four races in season 9. we were all demoralised but him more so because he must have thought he had a shot at the championship after the first three rounds. The rest of us new we were toast from round 1.
  7. bmx_mtb_boy

bmx_mtb_boy Team Driver

PSN ID
    bmx_mtb_boy
    Apex is quick at Bathurst at least That said seasonals aren't really indicative of how someone will go in a race. Otherwise my slightly sketchy lap on the Bathurst GT3 Seasonal would probably put me up a division.
    REVO_Bryan likes this.
  8. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    How's he gonna feel about apex then? Apex is on his first season.
  9. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    I knew I was up against it but I kept trying and practising. Someone had to.
  10. Apex_64

Apex_64 Professional

PSN ID
    apex_64
    I am nowhere near as fast as Nicko, we all have our better tracks, but I would think I am somewhere around Naacs and BMW standard, but with the Ferrari maybe not lol. Look forward to racing (and practice), then we will all know how fast or slow I am, in a Ferrari.
  11. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Updated OP:
    Tyre Regs : Sports Mediums (unlimited) / Softs (1 set) (using more than 1 soft set= DQ and cannot use as drop round & all 4 tyres must be the same compound)
  12. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Updated OP Tracklist
    Round 2: Circuito de la Sierra 31/7
    Round 4: Apricot Hill Raceway Reverse (Night/Weather) 14/8
    Round 7: Daytona International Road Course (Evening) 4/9
  13. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    There are concerns about this car at high levels of track wetness being too difficult (like ridiculously)

What does everyone think of the possibility of a 'Safety Car Rule' for the wet race?
    This would mean that if the track wetness climbs above a certain %, the room captain(s) would type 'SC' into chat and the field would lap slowly (no passing) behind the lead car.
    Once the track wetness dropped below a certain %, the room captain(s) would type 'SC off' and the field would resume at the exit of the final turn (no passing until crossing the line)

Thoughts?
  14. Watto64

Watto64 Rookie

What happens though if the water % goes up to 100 after 7-8 laps and stays there? Surely you wouldn't hold a safety car until the duration if the % stayed there as it has in some cases in the past.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  15. bmx_mtb_boy

bmx_mtb_boy Team Driver

PSN ID
    bmx_mtb_boy
    Really hate that idea. First thing that came to mind was a certain wet V8 Supercar race earlier this year. Also wouldn't count on the track water dropping back down to give this more chance of working in the first place.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    hmmm... Might have to run the weather race at a fixed %...
  17. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Instead of safety car just allow racing wets when above a certain % and you must pit back for sport tyres when it falls below a certain %.
  18. cola1001

cola1001 Rookie

No just drive to conditions
  19. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    I'm going to give wet driving a go later but i think i would prefer to keep racing. Might change after i've tried tonite
  20. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Finalised tyre regs are still under discussion. It's good to see feedback :)
    For meet n greet, lets go with quick races on each track on the medium sports tyre and for apricot hill, stick it to 100% track wetness n weather on softs and see what you think