Season 10 - Division 2- Powered by TURTLE BEACH

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jun 24, 2016.

1. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    The suggested fuel doesn't take into account the higher consumption while drifting...;)
  2. Luckgoesmyway

Luckgoesmyway Rookie

Was a very strange round 1 for me. Couldn't get into the div 3 room as it said it was full(7/12)?????????, thanks Drz for letting me race in div 2 as I had done a lot of practice during the week. I think I might have had the pace to push for a win in div 3, but I guess we will never know. Very happy with 4th after missing qualifying and starting 12th. Had some good clean battles which brought a smile to my face. Look forward to next week.
    Watto64 and Hatfield like this.
  3. Watto64

Watto64 Rookie

Great result mate, you can kiss Div 3 goodbye!!
    Crunch likes this.
  4. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Yep, 29L it said, then when I pitted again I took suggested 4L again and ran out on the last straight losing out to @incey
  5. Viperzed

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    What a kick in the teeth. I knew I had some genuine pace for this round. Practice always makes perfect. I wasn't quite at @Randm90 or @Watto64 pace but I knew I was a solid third place. Or so I thought after quali. A decent start kept me up with the quick boys who I assumed ran the softs first while I gambled on Mediums. I soon dropped back to watch them all squabble for podium positions while I sang myself Italian songs in 4th. Lap 9 I peeled in for Softs after my mediums felt "terrible". Well they really did compared to softs after I set down quick laps in clean air and nabbed FL by .02 :p When Watto and Connor peeled in for their quick stops to have their short stint on mediums, I knew I had a chance at Watto and after reeling him in for quite a few laps I knew I had a chance. The only downside is that while reeling him in. I had been screaming at GT6 to give me more fuel. By that point I knew I wouldn't make it. I still managed to reel in Watto with a bit of fuel saving :( But I guess thats the soft tire benefit. One lap to go I peeled in for a stop I wish I never had to make. It murdered me inside. From a possible 1-2 to 9th fricking place.
    Watto64 likes this.
  6. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    AArrgh Viper, bad luck mate!

Qualied 8th and finished 7th, but only due to Viper gifting me the final place due to his last lap pit stop.

Some good battles through the race, ran as high as fourth at one point, but just a few little mistakes here and there cost me time. Was catching several different drivers and different stages too, just need to find a little more pace though.

The car surprised me actually, was awesome in those opening laps.
    Hatfield and Watto64 like this.
  7. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    anybody got results, lap times FL, and any DSCs.
  8. Watto64

Watto64 Rookie

Very unlucky mate, I saw you coming and thought it would be very tight at the end. Couldn't believe my luck when you peeled off at the end. Very good speed and well done on FL.
    Viperzed likes this.
  9. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I have the replay but my photo on my phone is missing the dsc after finish so should be able to get them tonight
  10. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    @emmo46

[​IMG]

Cola DSC on last lap approx 10 secs ahead of incey. 1:52.187
    NAACS DSC not even halfway in. 1:54.246

Pole was either Randm or McCracken, i think it was Randm.
    emmo46 likes this.
  11. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    to clarify cola still did not finish @emmo46
  12. Watto64

Watto64 Rookie

Random got pole.
  13. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    What a crap night. DSC during qually when I was looking at a sub 52. Started at the back and couldn't find a gap anywhere. Touched the grass braking at the second chicane and luckily was able to find the start button to let adro and lucky escape unscathed as I hurtled across the track. Battling back through and making good ground but had a couple of contacts with Hatfield. Another contact with Mario late in the race, which was mostly my fault, topped off a forgetable night.
    I thought about shunting viper over the line but took the point instead....I'm sure it will be a drop round for both of us anyway.
  14. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Has anyone got the race times?
  15. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    yes...
  16. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    odd that the screenshot shows me on softs. I was definitely on mediums at the end
    Watto64 likes this.
  17. Viperzed

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    I thought I saw a little wiggle but yes, this should be my drop round along with the race I miss while marshaling at Eastern Creek
  18. Watto64

Watto64 Rookie

The screenshots are always hit and miss on the actual tyre compound that people are on. It shows both Random and I on SS and we were on SM also.
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  20. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Thanks hat.:thumbsup: