Season 11 - Division 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Sep 12, 2016.

1. WOLFYDADDY007

WOLFYDADDY007 Team Driver

PSN ID
    WOLFYDADDY007
    I'd love to but i don't know how to send replay from ps3 @Bluemoon
  2. WOLFYDADDY007

PSN ID
    WOLFYDADDY007
    PS @Bluemoon talk to anne & Arnold as well:cool:
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    the way most of us get replay data from GT6, is just recording the tv with an iphone and uploading to youtube
    WOLFYDADDY007 likes this.
  4. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
    I have seen no lag from anybody in the races, but for some reason, when watching the replays I see a couple of cars doing the jiggy jiggy.
  5. WOLFYDADDY007

PSN ID
    WOLFYDADDY007
    That's lag from someone in room. :cool:
  6. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
    Really ... :rolleyes:
  7. maximuscatticus

maximuscatticus Team Driver

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    There's been a few issues, didn't @Half-Byte get lag punted at Bathurst?? & @Cyberstig1 was jigging a bit at Deep Forrest.
  8. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    If you can see lag doesn't that mean that you are the one lagging? I saw some last race from a couple of other cars but assumed it was me. this is maybe only true in an open room though? In a fixed room shouldn't i see whatever moon can see if he was in the same position as me. He probably doesn't see the lag coz he is so far out in front.
    my brain hurty
  9. WOLFYDADDY007

PSN ID
    WOLFYDADDY007
    @incey my opinion it's the one who you see lagging is the one who has an Internet problem Australian internet not the best in the world wifi makes it a bit worse then of course there is those who have a phone and think it's a router it's a phone first any SMs ph calls will disturb the room ph Internet is always the poor cousin of the router 4G doesn't improve this. :cool:
  10. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    Unfortunately, that is not necessarily true. It could also mean that you are having downstream issues. Granted that mobile connections are usually the cause here, but we need to look at evidence. If there are multiple users having the same lag issues with one driver, then it is more than likely it is due to that driver's internet. However, we do need to see good video evidence other than anecdotal recollections. Please concentrate on just race 2.
  11. WOLFYDADDY007

PSN ID
    WOLFYDADDY007
    @Bluemoon Will post to you the cars involved race 2 laps, turns and cars involved from my gt6 replay please note I'm not involved with these incidents so it's completely unbiased as it happened when I'm well way away from the situations. won't be publicly pointing any fingers. :cool:
  12. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    Thanks. That's what we are looking for.
  13. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I think if you see most people or everyone lagging then it is you, If just one other person is lagging then it is them.
  14. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    the trouble is though that the replay doesn't accurately reflect the image you see while you are racing. a few of us were discussing this the other night. You can see lag in the race and it doesn't show up on the replay. makes it very difficult to judge whose connection was doing what.
    Zachery likes this.
  15. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    yeah ive always fouind replays to be slightly misleading, across various online games. its almost as if its smoothed for the replay or something, i dunno. i record everything with the share button for that very reason nowadays. that way my recording is exactly as i saw it.
  16. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    This is exactly my point.
    Half-Byte likes this.
  17. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    Can we please do qually correctly tonite? By that I mean we all start qually laps at the same time. The last two rounds there have been people on the track doing laps prior to the 'no reset' qually starting which gives them an advantage. I don't think it has it affected my starting position yet but I'll admit both times my mind was on that issue rather than the qually session. Especially when a hot lap time is posted before i do the outlap.

Also, I would like to suggest that an advantage from turn 1 off track extends to the next corner complex so that if you go over the ripple strip at turn 1 you cannot pass someone until after the next two corners.
  18. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    if someone goes over the track limits while behind you at T1, and from the replay, the gap between your and their cars is closer, then any move into T2-3 to pass you may well be worth protesting as this would be deemed as an advantage gained by going off track (unless you made a mistake which let them through
    Cyberstig1 and maximuscatticus like this.
  19. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    i would rather it didn't come down to scrutinising replays
  20. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    I'm a bit concerned that there's no real way to enforce this during qualifying. Illegally taking advantage of track limits could mean the difference between pole and last on the grid.