Season 12 - Division 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jan 10, 2017.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I must admit my love took a solid blow to the side of the head here. But hopefully this can settle down. I'm sitting here doing my slow breathing at the moment.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  2. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    You're right Stiggy, lots of passion. Sometimes it can breed arguments as can be seen here.

There is one thing I don't understand though, and that is the rage quit. I'm not talking during the race here. I mean at some point during a season. It happens across the platforms and divisions. Is it because someone else doesn't agree with their point of view? Or is it that they don't agree with being protested against? Or am I just completely off point here? I have no idea.

And despite recent posts above, I am not singling any person/s out, I've seen it happen over many seasons.
    SuiCid3 likes this.
  3. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Nice drive @Bryan_F. Great race @Russell
  4. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    This thread is cooked, sorry to keep it going but i think my racing IQ dropped by about 30 reading these last couple pages, but come on guys blue flag is a pretty simple rule, car trying to lap you, you move out of the way
  5. Apex_64

Apex_64 Professional

PSN ID
    apex_64
    Where has all the love gone?
    I can assure you it is not residing in Div1!
    Clearly the driving etiquette of many drivers is poor in Rooz, or at best selfish in its interpretation.
    Blue flags were not even recognized in S10 (read Warrior and Bobs posts)
    To avoid the chance of debacles in endurance rounds the track chosen should be atleast be a 2.30 minute lap, and this year Le mans should have clearly been the enduro track.

P.S. I also would like to race with penalties and damage on as there would be far less problems apart from early braking which if proven to be intentional would be instant disqualification. The penalty system is not flawless but would be the same for all. Also crashing into barriers and walls would be penalized accordingly.
  6. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

I havnt done the math. But congrats to @POPPINFRESH1234. Champ. A victory is a victory anyway you look at it.
    Russell and Zachery like this.
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    oh yes he has done it!
    Congrats on the championship @POPPINFRESH1234 !!
    Apex_64 and Zachery like this.
  8. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Yes, I think he has it in the bag although with the current PROVISIONAL results he is only (ONLY? :confused:) 51 points ahead of yours truly. So mathemetically he hasn't clinched it but I don't see myself taking two wins and two bonus points to take it from him, besides that would only be possible if he didn't turn up for the last two races.
    If I cop a penalty from a pending protest then @Bluemoon will be moved up to 2nd place at Indy and he would only be 49 points behind.
    Zachery likes this.
  9. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    no he has it.

You are the closest competitor (provisionally) and even if you got 54 points from final 2 rounds, you drop 11 and your total is 121 to his 128
    Zachery likes this.
  10. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I forgot about the drop round :oops: Congratulations @POPPINFRESH1234 well done.:thumbsup: Now for the runner up to be decided and what a hot battle that has become.
  11. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    There was 10 runners last night wasn't there?

So, the max points I can score for the rest of the season is a total of 99. Missing the last round will be my drop, and then with my 10th spot I go to 72 points and then if by some miracle i get the grand slam at SSR5 (note: NOT going to happen :D) then I can end up on 99 points.

So the battle is well and truly between moon & emmo for the best of the rest title.
    emmo46 likes this.
  12. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    He is free then to fulfil his wish for an early move to Div 2 if he still wants to and the div 2 guys are accepting. He may just want to stay here and humiliate us some more though.:confused:
  13. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    It's a shame you can't fight to the end with us. Although I'd rather be doing what your doing that weekend as well.
  14. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    Someone forgot his parking brake and the car rolled out of the pit exit onto T1. Thankfully the dip ends past T1, not on T1. ;)
    arakasi- and POPPINFRESH1234 like this.
  15. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    OMG, can you imagine if it ended up in the middle of turn 1.:eek:
    Bluemoon likes this.
  16. Cyberstig1

Cyberstig1 Rookie

PSN ID
    Cyberstig1
    There have been many occasions where @emmo46 and I have raced wheel to wheel. I have always found him to be a considerate, respectful and professional driver. Give him some credit for having been a member of Rooz for what appears to be quite some time. One does not get to be invited to be a Race Steward without good cause. There are some members who espouse great wisdom about driving etiquette and racing within the accepted rules - yet when on the track exhibit none of those skills whatsoever!!
    SuiCid3, NAACS, Ad2mny and 5 others like this.
  17. Bluemoon

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    We can then all help to push him off. :)
  18. POPPINFRESH1234

POPPINFRESH1234 Team Driver

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    was on the inside of T1 the first time I went passed and then moved across the road. thought someone must of stopped and pushed it across haha
  19. Bluemoon

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    oh yeah, turbo. Remember to turn your parked car wheel into the kerb. :p.

Hmmm. Do they still teach that?
    arakasi- and emmo46 like this.
  20. POPPINFRESH1234

POPPINFRESH1234 Team Driver

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    P.S I will stay in div 3 so I don't impede on div 2 results for this season.
    nigegunz and emmo46 like this.