Season 12 - Division 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jan 10, 2017.

1. cola1001

cola1001 Rookie

Great to be back Sundays. Great win @POPPINFRESH1234 way to fast. Well done @emmo46 good strategy and we'll done moon as well . Had a great battle with @Half-Byte at the start very clean and very hard your driving is getting much better be a shame for you to leave. Nice little battle with @ incey too felt I was holding him up and gave up the fight. Had the blue flag issues too. To claim that trying to keep fighting for the final positions is just as inportant as a spot on the podium is not common sense. If @emmo46 had to wait that long to pass cars he was lapping the lapped cars didn't follow the rules. A car fighting for podium always comes first . But at the end of it all its just abit of fun and if more people looked at it that way you'd have much more fun .
    incey, Zachery, Hatfield and 4 others like this.
  2. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Thanks for the soothing words Cyber.:inlove:
    Cyberstig1 likes this.
  3. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    After seeing all that I am glad I didn't do a race report
    Cyberstig1 and JonoStan96 like this.
  4. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Aw go on, let's start it all again. ;) It would probably be a bit lengthy and depressing though.
    Cyberstig1 likes this.
  5. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    Although I can write a good story I don't think I could possibly lower the vibe of this thread much further
    emmo46 likes this.
  6. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Yeah, your FL was 4th for the night and your race time would place you 2nd in div2, 2nd in 1B and 7th outright. That is with a race time that is probably a little off what you are capable of. You must have been cruising to only finish 43 seconds in front of me with a lap time advantage over me of 1.2 seconds a lap. You would certainly be the cat among the div 2 pidgeons.
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
    Russell likes this.
  7. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    This thread is making me depressed so here's Mervyn Hughes tearing apart some hapless batting. Got im yes!
  8. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
    Congratulations poppinfresh1 epic season! Well done on clinching the title!
    POPPINFRESH1234 likes this.
  9. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    I prefer to let my driving do the talking. :)
    Jaycie likes this.
  10. POPPINFRESH1234

POPPINFRESH1234 Team Driver

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    nothing like running in from long off lol
    cola1001, Cyberstig1 and JonoStan96 like this.
  11. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    Really should've grabbed the Popcorn before reading that one, great passion though guys, hope everything resolves as it should and we move on and learn from it. Huge congrats to my fellow PRT teammate Poppinfresh for his debut season win, force to be reckoned with next season in Div 2 for sure!
  12. POPPINFRESH1234

POPPINFRESH1234 Team Driver

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    Doesn't look like I will make Sundays race as I have been smited. House got hit by lightening and fried my modem :D
  13. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    Are you serious. That's crazy. And you didn't even protest anyone :devilish:
    Cyberstig1, Zachery and Hatfield like this.
  14. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    i don't know if you're helping jono
  15. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    It might help others, all I know is my mind has literally melted from the amount of protests we've received in the last 24 hours, a bit of light relief goes a long way
    Cyberstig1 and Kieran_B33 like this.
  16. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    hahaha yeah, i guess, i was only thinking about the dozen or so i put in
  17. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    it was a joke there were only 5 :D:D:D:D:D

Whatever you see you gotta keep a sense of humor; you gotta be able to smile through all the bullshlt.”
    Tupac Shakur
    Russell likes this.
  18. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL DRIVERS.

Guys, i have to make a comment on what appears to be a growing trend in our community, and to be honest, it worries me.

Over the last month we have collated the PRE-EXISTING rules that our community had run by over the last 5 or 6 years. We had run by these rules in 13 seasons of GT5, 12 seasons of GT6 and now 6 seasons of PCARS and AC.

That collation included making a few adjustments, as well as implementing the stewards group. This was supposed to make things easier for everyone to understand, and easier for us, as a community, and mod team, to get things sorted quickly and efficiently.

It was NEVER intended to become a way for people to make petty protests, taking up the time of guys on the stewards group.

Rules are rules, i get it......but i have to say i have never protested against someone for a trivial matter, that has NO EFFECT on the race result of me or those i am racing against.

This community has thrived over the last few years, driven by a large number of people looking for the same thing.....clean and competitive racing. The majority of us didn't get involved to look through hours of footage to see if someone 'might' have exceeded track limits a couple of times, 30 seconds up the road !

Its this simple guys.....Everyone is expected to race clean. Being 'racers' we all know what is expected of us on the track.

The rules are there for all to see, in their 'newly collated' glory ! Are they perfect...nope, but show me a race series in the world where after an incident the organizers and racers all get in for a group hug.

I am going to make this request once only.
    Before you protest, and ultimately take up the time of people who have other real life commitments, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF, is my protest for a genuine "RACE CHANGING" incident or is it being pedantic, for something that has no bearing on any driver or race results ?

As a mod team, we can't win. On the one hand we are accused of bias, and not being 'professional' enough. On the other hand, we are accused of being too heavy handed in dishing out penalties for 'a game'.

I will uphold your right to protest BAD DRIVING every day of the week. As i have always said, every driver here has the right to drive knowing that those around them will do the best they can to race cleanly. I will also uphold the mod team's right to make decisions in the best interest of the community, without bias or favour.

This is what we (ROOZ) strive for, and we will continue to do so.

Please take a deep breath and reflect on what you want out of ROOZ, and more importantly, how can you contribute to a great community. If your contribution is 'just' to race in the way you are expected then that's ok.......If you want to do more, then even better.

If you don't want to work with the systems used for a combined 30+ seasons and 5 years, then drivers are more than welcome to find what they want elsewhere.

With so many drivers and sponsors we must be doing something right.

Now get on with it.
    Stu
    incey, cola1001, SPL Racing and 6 others like this.
  19. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    I'm so sure I put the bloody thing on!! Does the replay show it?

Damn, even before I left the house like 20 minutes after I stopped I looked at the TV and I'm sure the car was in the same spot. Maybe someone that was still here touched the wheel or something releasing the handbrake.

So, so sorry guys, I would be gutted if it killed someones race. I thought by staying out of the pits it wouldn't slow the AI down in pit lane.
  20. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    i looked at your abandoned car every lap and thought...i'm gonna beat turbo for once :laugh::laugh::laugh: i got a little buzz each time i put a lap on you