Season 3 Teams Championship

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    What are you on about, we're in the lines...(lines is in?!)
  2. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    A few issues from last night:
    1. Not being able to enter track due to tyre change required setting being ON.
    Me and 3vi1 both experienced this. For some reason we weren't allowed on track until we changed to another compound first.

2. Another pit glitch??
    At Apricot Hill, was running behind 3vi1, right on his tail as we entered the pits. My pit box was the very first one.
    A whole bunch of us streamed into the pits, as I watched everyone clear me and enter their boxes, my car was still sitting there.
    The pit lane was absolutely clear where I was. I could see 3vi1 exit, and I was still sitting there.
    Ended up being released about 7 seconds behind him.
    I think Ad2 or emmo were also right behind me as we entered the pits, and I'm pretty sure they also came out quite a few seconds behind me as well?
  3. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Hmm, haven't seen the change tyre thing before.
    I do know that if you upgrade the size of your rims, you have to go and reset the gearbox to default settings.

You can get penalized in the pits if you enter too quickly, it will hold you in the pitbox for a few seconds depending on how much over the speed limit you were.
    Kart-No-1 and Ad2mny like this.
  4. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

Maybe that was my problem at GVE? first pit bay and entered pits at 200k. Wish the brakes worked that good out on the track.
  5. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    I noticed also that the autopilot has a fit if there are other drivers pulling in or out of their bays, over braking and pausing for seemingly no reason.
  6. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

Yer wish we could control the car in pit lane our self
  7. MINT_GTR

MINT_GTR Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    MINT_Matt
    We also had an issue in the Div 1 room last night at Apricot Hill as well. I pitted from 1st on lap 1, once everyone else had done there 1st pitstops in the next couple of laps, I was running 2nd behind Mister Bond who was now 5 seconds infront!?!? The weird thing is he was a couple of seconds behind when I pitted and I had done 3 PB laps in succession after my pit stop to try and hold off Warrior once he pitted.

So clearly there is a PD bug in regards to pitting with a full room grid where one person gets a "F1 style" pitstop and gains quite a bit of an advantage. Not sure what we could do about it but just thought I would let you know as it will probably be expressed in an "unhappy tone" if it was to happen to anyone in an actual season race. Cheers :)
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2014
  8. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    @Stumbles if it is a penalty being applied, that would be very interesting....

Can anyone that has the time, be able to test this at all?
  9. Mister_Bond_747

Mister_Bond_747 Rookie

PSN ID
    TURN_LEFT_RACING Mister_Bond_747
    Happened to me at Apricot as well. 2 second pit stop and I was on my way :D
  10. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    same thing happened at GVE, i pitted right behind mint, did a clean outlap and ended up over 2 seconds behind after the stop, there is no consistency with the pits.
  11. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    PurpleDog likes this.
  12. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    @Hatfield will you be doing the allocations of the remaining drivers prior to Sunday?

We have the issue of a couple of drivers pulling out of the season, will you be crediting teams with retired drivers prior to round 1 and letting them bid on the remaining drivers before allocating unsigned drivers potentially to teams with full grids?
  13. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    No. It is unfortunate that a team would lose a driver who pulls out of the season BUT absentees are accounted for as only the top 6 drivers per team score each round.
    HOWEVER, if someone could send me proof (such as a private message or forum post from the driver pulling out) then I will remove that driver from the teams list and assign a replacement driver from the group of participants of round 1 who do not yet have a team.
    I will endeavor to keep the teams at a close to equal amount of drivers.
    Clevohead likes this.
  14. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    I will find the messages and forward to you.
  15. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Hatfield is starting to sound like a mod ;)
    Clevohead, SuiCid3 and Anon666 like this.
  16. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
  17. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    I thought there was one more, but can't find where it was stated.
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I have updated my personal list and will replace the screenshot after teamless drivers from round 1 are assigned.
  19. MINT_GTR

MINT_GTR Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    MINT_Matt
    @Hatfield Just wanted to know when is the deadline for submitting the joker card for each round?? Also will this be displayed publicly or through PM?? :)
  20. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @warrior2167
    @MINT_GTR
    @Anon666
    @Mustafur
    @Fastboysmith
    @Cyber_STIG_77
    @N64TheStig007
    OP Updated:
    New Season Feature: Joker Card

Each Captain has a Joker Card they can play before each round whereby they nominate one driver (not including themselves) on their team to score double points for their team that round.
    If a card is not played then no driver on that team scores double points for that round.
    A driver can only be nominated for a total of 2 rounds in the Season.
    Deadline for Joker Card nomination is 8pm Sunday on the same day as the round.
    Captains should nominate their joker through PM to @Hatfield
    Anon666 likes this.