Season 4 - Division 1- Powered by TURTLE BEACH

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jun 20, 2016.

1. MetalGear9493

MetalGear9493 Team Driver

PSN ID
    MetalGear9493
    Afterall it is just a game. I had a crack, gave up with an uncompetitive car.
  2. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Uncompetitive car....? Are you revving me up?
    It's a one make car series with default tune haha what's so uncompetitive about that. Even with carrying 20 extra litres you were pulling away from me and comfortably in P2.
    SuiCid3 and JonoStan96 like this.
  3. Sam D Blacklock

Sam D Blacklock Professional

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    Holl, I dont understand why out of the 5 races currently entered you have rage quit 4.
    Sometimes you just have to accept someone is faster than you and get over it, instead of leaving because you are not winning.
    There is more to racing to just winning, especially in a lobby with people like Spidey, Stu and Juzzy (Just to name a few).
    Spidey_11, JonoStan96 and SuiCid3 like this.
  4. MetalGear9493

PSN ID
    MetalGear9493
    If I was aware of the fuel thing. I wouldn't have given up. No one told me about it.
  5. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    From 18 drivers to 4 finishers in last nights race...
    That's pretty disrespectful to the mods for all the work they put in to this league....
  6. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

At least there shouldn't be too many protests
  7. MetalGear9493

PSN ID
    MetalGear9493
    This wasnt a rage quit per say. It was a prolonged resignation from sheer boredom, I knew by start of 3rd lap that something wasn't right and from then on I was fighting myself to not quit. I wasn't after a win and only a win, I was after a fair fight with Beau Albert. The bench mark driver of this season by a mile.

Anyways. Congrats to Beau on a stellar P2 in qually with 50 odd littes in your car. Respect mate! 50 dead even with 10 litres is a mighty lap.

Btw Albert, I'd like your brake sensitivity, steering sensitivity and throttle sensitivity settings, and relevant dead zones. Just for piece of mind sake only. Thankyou.
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  8. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    I'll PM them to you when i get home tonight :thumbsup: Pretty sure they are mainly default however apart from a minor change to one or two things
  9. Sam D Blacklock

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    Not a rage quit? So if you were bored, why did you even bother showing up for the other 4?
  10. Sam D Blacklock

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    Also normally when i know I'm going to race i let my mum know so she can get dinner ready for before or after the race, however i decided to race quite late which meant my dinner ended up being ready as i was coming onto the back straight on lap 1, so i parked up, ran downstairs grabbed my plate, ran back upstairs and went to jump back in to try and catch up but i could not resist the delicious chicken sitting in front of me and Blancpain SS was on YouTube too, sorry guys.
  11. CobMcCool

CobMcCool Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    Quitting from p2 because of "boredom" , must have an insanely short attention span. And doesn't make you look any better.
    Unless you haven't been paying attention, quitting for ANY reason aside from technical issues is not cool, and is somewhat frowned upon. It used to cause a lot of room stability issues, and sometimes still can, what we do know for Pcars is that it messes up the replays.
    In short quitting is bad, M'kay
    SuiCid3, Sam D Blacklock and Zachery like this.
  12. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    i believe parking in the pits wouldve been the way to go. therefore not disrupting connections/replays for everyone else, as cob mentioned.
  13. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Thanks to spidey and slambo who gave me a damn good race last night.

Spent the first 18 laps with no more that a 1.5 sec gap between us before spidey fell off at 6, gifting me 2nd. Slambo came at me hard with 8 to go and closed to 2 secs with a lap to go before having a moment.

Won't lecture anyone on only having 4 finishers, other than to say It was pretty disappointing to have so many pull out. Can change the rules from next week so every one wins !
  14. Sam D Blacklock

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    or leave your car well off the track with the engine off.
    Zachery likes this.
  15. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Congratulations @Beau_Albert on defending your championship title!
  16. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

yip good series win beau! That's me done and dusted on this game as its a piece of crap.
    Sam D Blacklock and JonoStan96 like this.
  17. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    sorry I had to leave last night, I was just too drunk and kept having big crazy spins, didn't want to stuff up anyone's race .
    Spidey_11 and jasondull1986 like this.
  18. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    I'll attest to that, he sounded more drunk than normal :p haha
    TheJuzzy and Sam D Blacklock like this.
  19. CobMcCool

CobMcCool Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    Now THATS a reason for leaving I can appreciate, racing :):):):)faced can go either way, I have been on the podium after a big day on the soup, but have also crashed and burned, either way very entertaining. #drinkresponsibly
    TheJuzzy and Sam D Blacklock like this.
  20. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    So how many will be here for the final round this week ? Would hope we can get 10 on the grid for the final round
    TheJuzzy, SuiCid3 and Spidey_11 like this.