Season 4 - Division 1- Powered by TURTLE BEACH

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jun 20, 2016.

1. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    I'm all ready an alcoholic, can I join admin? Ha ha
  2. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Silverstone International highlights from M&G.
    The action's going to be tight and fun, the way it should be :thumbsup:
    The_Spectre, SPL Racing and TheJuzzy like this.
  3. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    The amount of time's I've copped a penalty for running up the back of some clown that's on the racing line waiting for there cut track penalty to count down , has been to many . Most spots where cut track penalty's happen are area's of full commitment , so just get off of the racing line , you've stuffed up and paying the price , no need to make others suffer.
  4. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Yeah exactly how i feel. Stus original post is correct as far as im concerned.
    JonoStan96 and TheJuzzy like this.
  5. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Just did a full length run, and surely we aren't running penalties on? Mus and myself managed to get disqualified on the uphill Astro turf spinning into the bloody thing...
    JonoStan96 and TheJuzzy like this.
  6. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    We would have to have penalties on. in my eyes it's the easiest way to keep everyone honest and level.
    ADZA_85, seth123, autech91 and 4 others like this.
  7. Sam D Blacklock

Sam D Blacklock Professional

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    yep, we all know what happens when ya turn them off with Seth in the room lol.
  8. zuluwoffle

zuluwoffle Team Driver

PSN ID
    zuluwoffle
    What chicane? I didnt see any corners there for 72 laps :roflmao:
    Sam D Blacklock and Beau_Albert like this.
  9. autech91

autech91 Professional

You could just try to not spin so much? :D
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.
  10. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    Was it the first penalty you got or was it after a series of penalties?
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.
  11. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Yeah we will have to but it's bloody strange the surprises it throws at you
  12. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

That curb on the left hand side into turn 9 is dangerous if you touch it under brakes it's like ripping up the handbrake, good fun
    ADZA_85 likes this.
  13. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    good thing its coming into a slow corner, so the slide doesn't kill times too much. caught a few myself last night there. this car is very forgiving in that scenario though in comparison to the radical. love it.
  14. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Yea I managed to link up turns 9-and 10 in one continuous drift, without losing any time, then the next time I did it was a instant 180 facing back the way I came,:eek:, but yea it's a pretty sweet car actually, didn't like it at first after the radical but now :thumbsup:
  15. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    Got another highlights vid.
    Flukyluke99 likes this.
  16. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    guys, a few of us did a race run last night and there should be no issue with fuel....i can only recommend that you do a race run to be sure. I finished with 3.5 ltrs (maybe thats why i was 2 seconds slower !) and the worst was about 1 ltr left....

Now, Penalties will stay ON. Yes it might catch a few out over the season, and if you do it on your own then perhaps its more to do with your driving that the penalties themselves. :p. What i do ask (common sense and driver courtesy) is that if you push someone into a time penalty you should redress within the lap.....yes i know that sometimes there could be a grey area, but if its clear cut then use your noggin and save me from a protest PLEASE !

Now, on monday i put up a brief driver briefing and appreciate the replies.....
    Probably the main one i need to address is the "move off the race line if you have a penalty". Obviously we need to use our common sense with this, and i probably could have worded it better. If you cop a track time penalty and HAVE TIME to move off the race line, then do it. Drivers approaching fast sometimes cant be seen on the map, and in some sections of the track you approach pretty quick. If you cop a penalty in traffic, then i do agree that it can be very difficult to get out of the way. Just asking that everyone use their brains, penalties will be handed out according to the relevant circumstances

The other thing i mentioned was passing in the first sector (1,2,3,4,5) and were some very good points made..I suppose i didnt make my point well enough in the first instance.
    Pretty well said Spectre....in short its always the responsibility of the car behind to get the pass done....and the car in front has the right to run their line. THAT SAID, and Beau nailed it, knowing when to give up a corner will be the most important thing in this season. Hard racing is super enjoyable, but also knowing when to keep the fight going and not bin it iswhat makes the racing....

Will be on tonight again looking for the 2 seconds i need to find !
    TheJuzzy and Sam D Blacklock like this.
  17. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
  18. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Will announce the prize pack for this season guys in the next day or 2......Just need to tidy up a few loose ends
  19. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Nissan caps signed by fastboy?
    Nathancarhead and JonoStan96 like this.
  20. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    guys, who else is DEFINATELY out for R1 ?

At this stage only @cowdoesfly and @TDZdave have confirmed as not available.....

@Mustafur has said he is in for the season and i have message Dan to confirm he is in.....If dan out musta can take his place on the grid and @vh_mik , @Fastboysmith can take other spots when and if they are available

If i dont hear from you i can only assume you will be there;)