Season 4 - Division 1- Powered by TURTLE BEACH

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Because by using Real on some tracks, making it home will be your biggest problem! :p

Also won't be at M&G tonight, have someone staying over
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    put simply, i will test most of it this week.....i didnt test for hours on purpose because then people would know what tracks were going to be used !
    seth123 likes this.
  3. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Nice M&G guys, thanks for hosting Stu I didn't see any lag issues from my screen.
    Some bumps and taps tonight were friendly and fun but there were some which need a bit of working on :ninja:
    zuluwoffle and JonoStan96 like this.
  4. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    Yes , some may need to read the rules , plus this isn't GT6 which is dive bomb city . Sounds like @stucar17 copped most of the hits . I nearly pulled off a brilliant four car over taking move after they got a bad run off the back strait at Silverstone only to have someone take at least 6-7 of us out . I saved that one so I'll put it up when I get a chance .
    emuegg11 likes this.
  5. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Cagm up to his old tricks again?
    TheJuzzy and JonoStan96 like this.
  6. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Easy lads. Would like to think that it was just guys taking the piss, but yes I did get smacked from pillar to post !

I think in the race rooms thing will be much cleaner
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    we always find this. Meet n Greet isn't 'serious' racing. We check our connections and have a quick run around and a joke while driving (at least we did tonight in GT6)
  8. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    I had a good laugh, Silverstone sucks harder than Monica Lewinsky but I'm sure it'll be much better after few laps of practice and then the race itself. Cannot describe how pumped I am for Imola, it should be fantastic.
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  9. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

I may have caused the silver stone one I think. Taped someone underbrakes on the inside.
    But chill out @juzzy have done no practice yet in This car or these tracks can't expect everyone to be on there game with only 10min of quali for practice,
    Had good fun though looking like will be a good season.
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  10. emuegg11

emuegg11 Team Driver

Pmsl, thats like telling Bob Marley to mellow.
    TheJuzzy and Zachery like this.
  11. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    To be honest slambro we all make mistakes but I think this should be treated as a reminder for everyone to practice proper race craft and perform overtakes cleanly.
    To use you as an example, in qualy or clean air you are very quick. However last night it was seen that you had a few bad moments whether it's missing your braking or still getting to grips with the car and it was a nervous feeling being in front of you, purely for the fact that I haven't raced with you on track yet and don't know you.
    There's no points for last night so here's hoping everything settles down for the first round :)
    TheJuzzy and Zachery like this.
  12. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Fair comments I agree spidey. I need the practice, I was also nervous around people as well, I also got taken out multiple times but hey I'm sure when everyone knows the track well after this week of practice well all be ready for a good clean race,
    I'm pretty sure I raced well last season with no dramas so don't worry.
    TheJuzzy, Spidey_11 and Zachery like this.
  13. zuluwoffle

zuluwoffle Team Driver

PSN ID
    zuluwoffle
    With the close racing this season good racecraft is going to paramount otherwise Stu and the captains are going to turn into alcoholics.
  14. autech91

autech91 Professional

To be honest mate it just looked to me like you needed to pull it back a few degrees. You did hit me when I was braking at a very reasonable spot for race pace, if you race every lap like it's quali then :):):):)'s gunna get real.
    Considering you managed to hit me almost every race I do hope that with a little seat time you can get the knack of racing in traffic with the boys.

Impressed with your pace though mate, should be a good season as lots of people were right at the pointy end. Props to @Spidey_11 who embodied the philosophy "Make haste slowly". Calm and calculated wins every time.
  15. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Slambo won't be an issue mate, has real pace and after racing with him for a while now I am pretty sure that he is one of the cleaner guys out there.

I got belted last night by spidey, bonk, N64 and someone else, 4 races out 5 when there was a fullish grid. Will posts a little later and update regs etc, but based on the pace last night, if everyone can keep their brains about them we 'should' have some great races. I think 2 races last night there were issues with guys copping track penalties but still online, the guys behind had nowhere to go.
  16. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    I was surprised how good Catalunya was in this car, on a track that normally doesn't encourage close racing, I think for about half a lap Stu and I were side by side, it was great! Though I'm putting that Brands Hatch contact on you mate :roflmao:
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  17. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Racing was a bit funky last night, my fav part was when everyone lost their :):):):) entering skyline and broke all the walls :roflmao:
    TheJuzzy, Spidey_11 and autech91 like this.
  18. cowdoesfly

cowdoesfly Rookie

PSN ID
    cowdoesfly
    Sadly I won't be able to make the first round:(
  19. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    :( Most probably but I don't remember it. General rule for me is don't hit the captain of the ship! Haha
    TheJuzzy and Sam D Blacklock like this.
  20. The_Spectre

The_Spectre Team Driver

PSN ID
    The_Spectre_au
    I only remembered to get some race footage from Nurburgring and Silvstone from last nights racing

A good view of @stucar17 at around the 12:15 mark showing how the captain does it :roflmao:

Nurburgring GP

Silverstone International

Edit: and yes I was wearing the wrong livery last night :confused:
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.