Season 4 - Division 2- Powered by TURTLE BEACH

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jun 20, 2016.

1. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    No dramas mate. We take different lines thru there which is why u brake later
    ADZA_85 likes this.
  2. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    no problem with me mate.
    ADZA_85 likes this.
  3. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Where is mid 4s / very low 5s gonna put me tonight
  4. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    In front of me
  5. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Thats the main thing then i guess :roflmao::roflmao:
    SPL Racing likes this.
  6. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    Who's hosting
  7. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    I guess Cob again
    v8power383 likes this.
  8. Jim_aka_The_Man

Jim_aka_The_Man Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jim_aka_TheMan
    What a great friggen night.
    Punted on the first lap, then driving like absolute Sh!t, and in battles I shouldn't have been anywhere near. Sorry @Zharvs92, most of the time I wasn't even attempting to pass, was just caught out by you braking a bit earlier than I was. Blue screen of death on the front straight while alongside @CobMcCool.
  9. Beverages4017

Beverages4017 Rookie

PSN ID
    Beverages4017
    Sorry guys my :):):):)ing ps4 craped out lap 4. Pos.
    SPL Racing likes this.
  10. mikeruntbike

mikeruntbike Rookie

PSN ID
    mikeruntbike
    Sorry everyone just moved and had a temporary setup for the steering wheel which was hopeless. I'll fix it up and be back next week
    SPL Racing likes this.
  11. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Nah man its all good. I figured as much because i know my brake markers are a bit early. Then saw you go off behind me. All good.

But thanks whoever decided to ram me off before we even got to the braking point on t1 lap 1. Cheers.

3rd place. Epic last couple laps with @CobMcCool. Your pressure got to me mate. Excellent work being big in my mirror.
    Think i took out @MrF1 on t1 lap 14 or so. Sorry man. Locked it up over the bump and just slid straight into you. I didnt even brake later than usual so not sure what happened there.

Congrats to AO. You drove a clean race man. 25 odd second win is very nice
    AOCleaner74 likes this.
  12. ADZA_85

ADZA_85 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    ADZA_85
    Gotta say. Was like driving in a public lobby tonight. Stupid moves at stupid corners.
    Turn 1 Lap 1. Green Ginetta who started P2.
    I got pushed on the rear 1/4panel and off the track straight away.
    From there.. went backwards to finish 4th.
    I apologize to Jim. I beleive i made contact with u. I was hoping to gift u the place back but you disconnected some laps later.

4th was a blessing considering the madness tonight.
    Well done AO on the win and the podium boys.
    Blindman, AOCleaner74 and Zachery like this.
  13. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92

I feel ya man. Join the club
  14. Jim_aka_The_Man

Jim_aka_The_Man Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jim_aka_TheMan
    I was p2, at the start I was getting squeezed from both sides, so braked early and the two cars went on their merry way ahead of me off the track left.
  15. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    well that race sucked
    Zachery likes this.
  16. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  17. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
  18. CobMcCool

CobMcCool Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    Another good turn out last night guys with only the one driver failing to show, however it didn't seem to go as smoothly as last week with three DSC's (beverages, Jim, and mike in that order) I could see something was up with Jim just before he dsc'd as he was lagging a bit around the final turn and on the start finish straight and then he disappeared, if there are any other room related issues that anyone had please let me know, but I think the room itself is pretty solid on my connection. There also seemed to be a bit more driving related shenanigans last night as well, which is not a good thing, sometimes I think we need to relax a little and realise that not every corner represents an overtaking opportunity and that it's a longish race so take your time and get it done cleanly. Personally I was pretty chuffed at the end to go from last after turn 1 after getting magnetised to beverages to finishing second without being overly quick (I think my quickest time was only about a 2:04.8) Also a big thanks to Zharvs for giving me space at turn 1 on the last lap, I had the thing on its nose to make the apex and I thought you would be able to still swoop around the outside and stay in front, I even feathered the throttle a bit expecting you to be inside at turn 2, but then you popped up in my mirror so I pinned the ears back and made it stick, good payback for last week where I think you got me on the last lap.
    Cheers
  19. ADZA_85

ADZA_85 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    ADZA_85
    Had a little issue with BLINDMAN. He ghosted a few times. Made close racing difficult. But was ok other then that.
  20. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Haha all good mate, seems me and you are finding each other on track a lot. both weeks have had super clean battles between us 2, hopefully it goes on throughout the season.
    all good with the space mate. there was no point getting in the way as we both wouldve ended up backwards. i also thought i could go around the outside, but coming into T2 i backed in behind ya, hoping to get you on the exit at T3.

so far its been a blast trading places with you mate. lets hope we cvan both keep it as clean as it has been throught these past 2 weeks!
    SPL Racing likes this.