Season 4 - Division 4 - Powered by TURTLE BEACH

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Professional

PSN ID
    PSN: Ryzza5 / Steam: Ryzza5
    One of these might help

Does he know not to torrent stuff while racing online?
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  2. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Omg that's like watching a horror movie. Please make it stop!
    Anthonyb likes this.
  3. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Holy :):):):)balls!
    Anthonyb likes this.
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    ok guys, will do a driver briefing tomorrow so stay tuned for that....the sprint round is alawys a little different so everyone needs to be clear on how it works....

As for the lag with Bevo, i have addressed it and asked that he sit out up until he can show that it is fixed and wont effect other drivers in the room. Unfortunate, but the amount of lag there is unworkable IMO, and unfair on others in the race....If it happens again this week with him not there then we will need to look for the reason ;)
    Clevohead and Nathancarhead like this.
  5. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Apologies for not reminding everyone.....but the season 3 prize draw was held last night thanks to Anon and his amazing lotto abilities !

The winners, thanks to "The Gamesmen" were
    Pringles_947 - Logitech G29 Wheel
    NAACS - Logitech Wireless Keyboard G610
    Adronaught - Dirt Rally PS4 Game

Congratulations guys, if you need a reminder of what these guys won, have a look at the link, and remember to support our sponsors who make available these great prizes and continue to support ROOZ
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/prize-pack-the-gamesmen-cup.2231/
    Nathancarhead and Anthonyb like this.
  6. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    DRIVER BRIEFING - ROUND 3 - SPRINT ROUND

Ok guys......is the sprint round this weekend, 2 x 22 lap races with the second race a reverse grid for half points.

RACE REGS :
    QUAL : 10 mins as normal
    LAPS : RACE 1 - 22 laps. RACE 2 - 23 laps (1 formation lap)
    GAME DATE : 12/2/16
    TIME : 11am
    FOG : LOW
    TIRE WEAR
    : SLOW
    FUEL : REAL
    PENALTIES : ON
    PIT LANE : CLOSED FOR QUALIFYING and RACE

I have had to run with these regs for a number of reasons. The first one is to keep the track temp down so it doesnt overheat the tires.....The track temp will be at 20*, ambient 15* and my front left maxes out at 107*. This is why i have moved the tire wear to slow.....i finished a test race last night on 77% with it on real, so slow will see everyone be able to get home easily. Even with the fog on, vision is fine, much better than running early morning or late night where the sun is blinding and extremely difficult to drive with.....

TRACK LIMITS
    [​IMG]

Usual track rules will apply for all parts of the track WITH THE EXCEPTION of "The Link" which is the run onto the Hangar Straight. There is no line on the exit (left side) so you may run wide there, from what i saw last night there is no advantage anyway, it actually costs you time if you go too far left.

Stowe could be an issue if you continually run wide, to gain an advantage.
    Exit of turn 1 can be a lottery, there is a penalty there if you run too far off, be aware of rejoining safely if you go off.

PIT LANE CLOSED : Pit lane will be closed at all times. This is because drivers could get a false qual time or last lap race result based on the timing line being shorted going through pit lane

RACE 2 REVERSE GRID PROCEDURE.
    At the conclusion of race 1, the room captain will add 1 lap to the total (23) and at the start of race 2, ask for everyone to line up in the reverse order that drivers finished in race 1. Once the room captain is satisfied that everyone is in the right position, the formation lap will start, and drivers will remain single file at approx 100klms until the EXIT OF CLUB (final chicane), where the race leader will begin the race.

Drivers are permitted to warm tires up until the exit of 'STOWE' where everyone will fall into single file for the run down to Vale and Club Corner. At this stage all cars should be nose to tail, with no more than 2 car lengths between drivers.
    NO PASSING UNTIL YOU HAVE CROSSED THE START LINE.

If there is anything i have missed let me know, of if anything else needs clearing up just ask.

Stu
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
    Hayden likes this.
  7. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Professional

PSN ID
    Hi Stu

Can you provide more details regarding the formation lap and rolling start for things like swerving/tyre warming and being alongside (but behind) cars just before the start line when everyone hits the gas.

In a previous league we permitted tyre warming only for the first two sectors with single file then required for sector 3 (at the T2 mark).

Thanks
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
    stucar17 likes this.
  8. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    driver briefing updated mate
    Zachery likes this.
  9. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  10. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Think the last time I was that close to the pointy end of the ladder was GT5 :p
  11. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Good to see div4 having some decent numbers last week. Good effort lads
    stucar17 likes this.
  12. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Professional

PSN ID
    Good thing I did well last round or I would have looked a right berk! :)

Zachery likes this.
  13. CobMcCool

CobMcCool Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    Hey rano, how do you get the drivers names above the cars in a pcars saved replay like that? I've never seen that on any of my replays and I can't find a setting to make it happen either, would make life a bit easier at times.
    Cheers
  14. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Main Menu > Options Button > Options & Help > Gameplay > Onscreen Guides & Diplay (R1 button) > Opponent Names > On
  15. CobMcCool

CobMcCool Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    Yeah, I had it on multiplayer only, which had them during a race but not on replays it would seem, I did change it to ON but it made no difference to my existing replays, I will record some new replays and see if it makes a difference.
    Cheers
    Clevohead likes this.
  16. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    the names only come up when within a certain camera range, depending which view i use......
  17. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Professional

PSN ID
    In Controller options there's also the option to turn names on off (I have mine set to POV Up).
    I'm not sure if this impacts replays.
  18. cruciald00dz

cruciald00dz Team Driver

PSN ID
    CRUCIALD00DZ
    goodluck tonight dudes, should be a good race, silverstone is definitely not my strongest track!
    stucar17 likes this.
  19. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Hopefully I can get a couple of laps in this afternoon instead of using prac/qual to learn the course lol
    stucar17 likes this.
  20. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Its quite a simple track so even if you can find half hour to practice youll be alright