Season 4 Teams Championship

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Oct 7, 2014.

1. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    I expect more from you SPL! :p I don't think Cob will take to the excuse of you having a newborn to look after!:D
    SPL Racing likes this.
  2. AOCleaner74

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Are you saying that you are being a rear gunner for the frog team? No wonder why blindman has had some good results!:D WTF, feel free to give Pykey a little nudge on this track;)
  3. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    oioioioi ;)
    kevkumkwot likes this.
  4. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    I know, he makes me Vice captain and I crumble under the pressure, I had a look in the custom parts section in GT but there is no baby on board signs to put on the back of my Camaro, not that anyone has been behind me to see it anyway :)
    Blindman likes this.
  5. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Dirty dirty AHole cleaner passing on his over taking skills so someone gets in trouble instead of him this week!:mad:
  6. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    And by the way we are the Middle aged mutant ninga turtles MATE ! Not frogs . Powered by turtle beach
    Peter Wise likes this.
  7. AOCleaner74

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Don't change the subject mate, you are only at the front cause you have a rear gunner! Or is that gunna rear?:D
  8. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2014
  9. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  10. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  11. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    The best round so far for NLR. With the worst so far for RZR and BHR, NLR jumps past BHR and closes in on RZR.
    TLR allow PRT to catch up, & GRT & HTO have their best rounds so far.
    Over the hump, a few teams have already used a driver twice for the joker making them ineligible for the joker for the rest of the season:
    NLR @AOCleaner74 & @GTP_DHolland
    RZR @aussief1
    BHR @Killercarlcox69
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2014
  12. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Just over the halfway point and with only 35 points separating the top 3, the top step is far from decided.

Its on like donkey kong!
  13. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

@Hatfield looks like you haven't added RZR's joker as they should have scored 99 this week not 82. But seeing your a member of RZR there is no excuse so points should stay as they are :thumbsup:
  14. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Thanks Cagm-3PO I will update shortly.
  15. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    YES!!! @Bryan_F welcome to TLR for season 4 pleasure to have you on board, just the man we need to help kick off TLR's recovery campaign for season 4
  16. COME_AND_GET_ME7

@Hatfield NLR should have scored 142 not 141. I believe you've counted sirpoopington as our 6th best who came 9th but AO came 10th but got pole and FL which is equivalent to coming 8th.
    skywalker likes this.
  17. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Indeed you are correct. Originally I had forgotten to give him the 2 extra points and then copied the data to the teams points sheet.
    When I amended the points for his division I forgot to recopy for teams.
    I have fixed on my end but for one point, I will update next round if thats ok.
  18. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Just wanted to put some thoughts out there about the teams championships.
    While there have been some positives with the implementation of the teams championships I feel that it has also come with a cost in some negatives. I have only been racing with ROOZ for a relatively short time, but right from the start was amazed, not only at the assistance I would get from better drivers in higher divisions, but from drivers in my own division. Members were never afraid to encourage others, give advice and opinions even divulging set up info. Many times I got advice and tips from drivers I had just met. Unfortunately this has all but vanished from our rooms as most closely guard their tips for "team mates only". Admittedly some teams have regular organised practice nights that I am sure work well but not all teams do this, so some drivers miss out.
    I am not saying we should not have teams and I am also not saying there have not been benifits, but I do think we have lost something from our rooms that was there a few seasons ago.
  19. COME_AND_GET_ME7

Your always welcome in my room Kart or any room NLR has open. We'll try and help you out as much we can.
    Kart-No-1 and flashfirst like this.
  20. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Thanks mate, don't get me wrong, there are still some that spill the beans, but it is definitely hard to find them now days.
    flashfirst likes this.