Season 5 discussion

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    That happened to me last week!
    Ad2mny likes this.
  2. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Not a happy camper :mad:
  3. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    If you want to get around it purchase a psn gift card on ebay or something. Theyll email you a code that you can punch in to the ps store and then you can buy ps plus
    Ad2mny likes this.
  4. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    you can get the cards from woollies $69 for 12 months ...easy as
    Zachery likes this.
  5. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    would like to edit this... if we had nurb last season you scratch it off this wish list and can add willow springs int. (sprint round)
  6. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    TOO F&@$ING LATE!! ;)
    Sam D Blacklock and Zachery like this.
  7. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    so if you have a track list sorted.... release it.... please
    Watto64 likes this.
  8. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Wont happen. Limits people putting 6 million hours in before the season starts. Release on m&g day
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.
  9. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    I'm not asking for the release of the season schedule in order just the 7 tracks that will be used... there is literally 5 or 6 venues that haven't been used in sunday league 1 of them will see you banging on the limiter for an age the 2nd will see you bang on the limiter in 4 locations on the circuit the 3rd will never be used due to pit bay limitations the other 2 or 3 just havent been used. So we have all done enough k's around most of the tracks or a variation within the game so why not post a list... GT6 have exactly the time frame to round 1 as PCars and have a track list up.... Also in fairness to the teams within the teams championship Pcars should have the same time frame as GT6
    Watto64 likes this.
  10. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Lets agree to disagree as to how it advantages or disadvantages everyone. We all find out at the same time so doesnt really matter when its released.
  11. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Am i the only one who likes the mystery of the track list until Meet and Greet?

Means no one can spend 3 weeks practising for Round 1, dominate the race, then possibly only be midfield quality for the final 6 races...
    plus i would rather know that time, effort and thought has been put into the tracklist and wasn't decided by throwing names out of a Hat. The hat that stays on your head. Stay away from me Hatfield ;)
  12. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Yeah im the same eh. 100% agree
    Anthonyb likes this.
  13. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Read the first line of my post .... I'm not asking for the release of the season schedule in order just the 7 tracks that will be used.....
  14. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    Please be patient guys a lot goes in to putting a season together and stu has been on holidays with family myself and ad2mny are helping out were we can and I'm sure stu will have to sorted soon enough
    Sam D Blacklock, Anthonyb and Zachery like this.
  15. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Why though? I just dont get it.

Edit: thats in response to vardz, not you v8 lol.
    Anthonyb and Beau_Albert like this.
  16. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    We are not being track Nazi's @VARDZ , but as you may or may not know it's not simply a matter of choosing 7 tracks. There are tyre and fuel considerations, as well as date and time, and weather too, all of which affect whether the car will make it to the end for both wheel and controller users. Yes we are looking at circuits that haven't been used before, but some of them are not suited to this car, or just plain crap.

I was only joking about it being too f&@$ing late too, good ole adz tryna crack a funny...
    Zachery, Sam D Blacklock and garyw61 like this.
  17. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    leave me out of this!
    Zachery and Beau_Albert like this.
  18. Watto64

Watto64 Rookie

But if released, doesn't that give ALL drivers the opportunity to practice the track list whether in race order or randomly?
  19. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    not all, it allows the guys with heaps of time on their hands to get a load of practice in, and the guys who dont have as much time fall further behind. dont take that as me complaining either, as im one of the guys with time to practice every night, so early release would give me an advantage over the guys that dont have the luxury.

Fact is, itll be released when its released. theres plenty to do racing wise in the mean time so people just need to have patience, and faith, in the mod team. as per @Ad2mny's post, theres a heap of work that goes into the track list/time of day/weather/fuel and tyre wear etc etc.
  20. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Unofficial tracklist
    S5 - The Invasion
    hockenheim
    nurburgring
    monza
    sakitto
    brno
    spa
    rouen les essarts