Season 5 - Division 2

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Sep 7, 2016.

1. ADZA_85

ADZA_85 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    ADZA_85
    Pretty quiet up front tonight

Kart and Coojak kept me honest for the first half untill it appeared they had a coming together into T1 after a pit exit.
    Happy with the pole and a win
    Well done to Camo for P2 on his ROOZ debut and Kart on a final podium spot.
  2. Toranafan-02

Toranafan-02 Team Driver

PSN ID
    SIR_Tyson_02 PS4. deadman024 PS3.
    Well logitech is all I can say, my wheel has been playing up for a while and whilst in P4 or 5 at the time, it decided to chuck me in 1st gear, really expected a good result but :):):):) happens. Had a few good battles which is probably the only reason I saw the race out but well done to the leaders.
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
    stucar17 and ADZA_85 like this.
  3. ADZA_85

PSN ID
    ADZA_85
    Did anyone get a screenshot of Qually?
    Ta
  4. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    Can someone please post race and lap times
  5. ADZA_85

PSN ID
    ADZA_85
    I did see race results on rooz FB page this morning..
    jasondull1986 likes this.
  6. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    Thanks I got the race times couldn't see fastest laps though
  7. Jim_aka_The_Man

Jim_aka_The_Man Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jim_aka_TheMan
    Quali: 2nd. Decent result that I wasn't expecting.
    Started the race somehow with 105 litres of fuel, which sucked. Slow getaway, obviously. P5 by turn 2, sent flying off the track at turn 6 the next lap, sent to the back of the pack, and ran around there watching my fuel slowly drop. Finished 9th with 66 litres still onboard. Great fun, good times.
  8. ADZA_85

PSN ID
    ADZA_85

I had the same thing with fuel
  9. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
  10. Jim_aka_The_Man

PSN ID
    Jim_aka_TheMan
    Weird.
  11. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    I finished last weeks race with 22 litters but still started with 60 and still hit my low fuel PB so not sure what to make of that as it felt the same as it did in practice races I'd done before the race so very weird things happening around the broad
  12. Jim_aka_The_Man

PSN ID
    Jim_aka_TheMan
    The car definitely felt like a pig around the track. Not sure of my FL, but it'll be nowhere near my Quali time.
    I was plodding around doing high 14's all race and would have to be 'all out' to get a mid 14. Was quicker towards the end and the car felt a lot better with about 8 laps to go. :thumbsup:
  13. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
    Sam D Blacklock and Toranafan-02 like this.
  14. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    DRIVER BRIEFING R3

[​IMG]
    1. Heavy cloud
    2. Light cloud
    3. Clear
    4. light cloud
    Time Progression : Real

Some slight changes to Qual this round due to the lap time....
    Qual : 20 mins
    (can start slightly earlier if drivers agree and all are in room). Will give an out lap and 1 flying lap. Remember if you make contact with a wall or get a cut penalty, your lap will be deleted and then slotted to rear of grid. If multiple drivers have their lap deleted, it will be a bit of a lottery as to where you will start on the grid.
    NO 5 MIN WARM UP
    PENALTIES :
    ON
    TIRES : SOFT SLICK (default)
    COMPULSORY STOP : YES - Have your pit strat set in the prac lobby BEFORE the race room is reset. Captains to remind all drivers of this before setting up the 'official" race room please. YOU WILL NEED TO TAKE TIRES, MAKE SURE YOU SELECT "SYMMETRICAL" in the pit options
    [​IMG]

TRACK LIMITS : There are cut penalties everywhere here guys, and obviously no chance of going through the 79683542 corners. Please use the standard ROOZ rules, 2 wheels must be on the ripple strip or white lines.
    DRIVING STANDARDS : Long lap, and the track is tight and tough to pass on in some spots....be patient and remember its better to give up a spot and continue the fight, than make contact defending, have it all turn pear shaped, and have to fight your way back after avoidable contact. A reminder that side to side contact will more often than not, result in the magnetic effect, so ALL drivers need to give reasonable room to someone making a clean and reasonable pass.
    CONTACT : if you push someone into a penalty or offline for your advantage, you will be expected to redress, and give the position back. Again, use your heads and give room where needed......
    RETURNING TO TRACK : If you do happen to go off track, please use your heads when returning to the track. Stay offline until you are back up to race speed so you don't compromise other drivers.
    PIT ENTRY / EXIT : Entry is pretty good, make sure you don't have someone on your right when you try top enter the pits...on exit look for cars on your right on re-entry.
    BLUE FLAGS : A reminder that if you are about to be lapped, its is good racing etiquette to move to the side where possible to let the leaders through.
    MICS : Please remember to mute your mic during the race, unless you are in a chat room and its agreed by all you can keep them on.
    PROTESTS : As always, if you feel you have reason to protest, save your replay, and then contact the room captains and the mod team, Myself or AD2MNY.....DO NOT blow up in the chat room, or on the forum.
    RAGE QUITTING : A reminder that if you rage quit the room, you will receive 0 points, not be able to use it as your drop round and it wont count as a round of your 4 needed to be eligible for the PAGNIAN prize. If you have to stop, park up in the pits and let the race run down without leaving so it doesn't glitch the other drivers or replay.
    Toranafan-02 and v8power383 like this.
  15. garyw61

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    I am not going to be able to make it tonight sorry guys. @CobMcCool , will you be ok to host? Or anyone else with a good connection?
  16. CobMcCool

CobMcCool Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    Sorry Gaz, I should have posted earlier, I'm still having a bit of an eye related problem and won't be back until next week at the earliest. I'm not overly bummed by it though, like many I despise this track and hopefully tonight's attendance won't be too badly effected by its inclusion, for me personally it doesn't work as a Sunday league track, for any other series it's fine, but because of its length, to get it down pat requires way too much learning and practice time. Some guys like it sure, but they're probably the ones who are familiar enough with it to recite the graffiti written on the bitumen as they go around the track.
    Anthonyb likes this.
  17. ADZA_85

PSN ID
    ADZA_85
    I can probably host. I have an NBN connection.

Can anyone thats racing tonight in div2 shoot me a messge so i can add u.
    I'll be on at 7.30 for a practice room
    ADZA_85
  18. garyw61

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    No worries Cob. All the best with the eye.

Thanks MrF1
  19. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    :speechless:
  20. ADZA_85

PSN ID
    ADZA_85
    Dudes. Room will open at 7.30pm with 30min practice, 20min qually and 6laps race
    stucar17 and Toranafan-02 like this.