Season 5 - Division 3.

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Sep 7, 2016.

1. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    And who gave it to you?
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok guys, Sprint round this week, so please take 5 mins to read the following to be up on the procedures for this event. PARTICULARLY THE REVERSE GRID SET UP ! ;););)

[​IMG]
    Weather Slots
    1. Clear
    2. Light cloud

Time Progression : Real
    COMPULSORY PIT STOP : OFF FOR THE SPRINT ROUND
    Qual : 10 mins
    5 MIN WARM UP for any last minute issues or DSC
    PENALTIES :
    ON
    TIRES : SOFT SLICK (default)
    DAMAGE : Visual only
    REVERSE GRID PROCEDURE :
    - Race 1 will be 13 laps, room captains are to record results.
    -
    Race 2 Will be 14 laps, Lap 1 used as a formation lap. The room host will start race 2 as normal, and drivers will STOP BEFORE TURN 2 (Montreal) and grid up in reverse order from race 1.
    - Once the room host / captains are happy that everyone is in correct order, drivers will then set off from turn 2 at 80klms, remaining in single file. The lead driver DOES NOT start until all drivers are in correct order.
    - Drivers may swerve to try to get some heat back into tires, but remain within 3 car lengths.
    - From Turn 10 all drivers must be 1 car length apart (no swerving from turn 10) , and the LEAD car must be at 60klms through Turn 11, with the race going green from Turn 12. DRIVERS MUST NOT PASS ANY CAR BEFORE TURN 12. This should ensure a clean run for everyone.
    - There have been questions as to the procedure regarding drivers who DNF race 1, or are DSC.... To stop any confusion here, we will say 'if you DNF or DSC from race 1, you MUST start from rear of grid for race 2." The room captains will have to decide in what order those drivers will line up based on the individual circumstances, and their decision will be final.
    [​IMG]

PENALTIES :
    ON
    TRACK LIMITS : There is nowhere here to cut and gain an advantage. The track is quite technical, with all ripple strips having grass on the outside. Please use the standard ROOZ rules, 2 wheels must be on the ripple strip or white lines at all times.
    DRIVING STANDARDS : This is probably the most technical track we have used for a sprint round. Be patient and remember it's better to give up a spot and continue the fight, than make contact defending, have it all turn pear shaped, and have to fight your way back after avoidable contact. A reminder that side to side contact will more often than not, result in the magnetic effect, so ALL drivers need to give reasonable room to someone making a clean and reasonable pass.
    CONTACT : There is a high chance of push penalties this round at turns 2, 4 and through 8 / 9. If you push someone into a penalty or offline for your advantage, you will be expected to redress, and give the position back. Again, use your heads and give room where needed......the track is relatively low grip, so if you miss a brake marker you will run on......Don't use other cars as a brake ! If you are mid /back of the pack, remember to brake earlier to avoid contact.
    RETURNING TO TRACK : If you do happen to go off track, please use your heads when returning. Stay offline until you are back up to race speed so you don't compromise other drivers.
    PIT ENTRY / EXIT : N/A for this round
    BLUE FLAGS : A reminder that if you are about to be lapped, its is good racing etiquette to move to the side where possible to let the leaders through.
    MICS : Please remember to mute your mic during the race, unless you are in a chat room and its agreed by all you can keep them on.
    PROTESTS : As always, if you feel you have reason to protest, save your replay, and then contact the room captains and the mod team, Myself or AD2MNY.....DO NOT blow up in the chat room, or on the forum.
    RAGE QUITTING : A reminder that if you rage quit the room, you will receive 0 points, not be able to use it as your drop round and it wont count as a round of your 4 needed to be eligible for the PAGNIAN prize. If you have to stop, park up in the pits and let the race run down without leaving so it doesn't glitch the other drivers or replay.
    SWERVING : A reminder that swerving to try to stop another driver gaining the draft is NOT permitted. You may change your line once, and that's it. ;)

Anything i have missed let me know
    Stu
    freddyp_33 and Ad2mny like this.
  3. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    :cool:Hey guys I won't be racing this weekend as I'm off to the land of the Chilly Bin and checkout the v8s at pokeyacowie ! :cool:
    stucar17 likes this.
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    enjoy mate
    Blindman likes this.
  5. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    One way ticket by any chance blindman?
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.
  6. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    You division 3 trophy will be waiting for you when you get back already engraved Season 5 champ CAGME's PROTEGE
    Sam D Blacklock and Zachery like this.
  7. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Vardz I see it says your a professional Driver ! Well I'll be ! What happened last week after the second round thought you would be all over Nurburgring like a fat kid in a chocolate store .and you only did a couple of laps what tha now I might miss 2 rounds so pick your game up !:cool: Ohh and I might catch up to Cagme at the v8s for some more tips :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::cool:
    Sam D Blacklock and Zachery like this.
  8. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  9. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Sorry for the late notice fellas but I won't make it in time tonight, got some dramas happening IRL. Good luck to you all.
    SPL Racing likes this.
  10. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Well funk you very much guys . Just couldnt wait!!!!!!
  11. cruciald00dz

cruciald00dz Team Driver

PSN ID
    CRUCIALD00DZ
    Did you get dogged by the boys?!
  12. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    Results guys?
  13. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    on their way.
  14. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Race 1.
    [​IMG]
    Race 2 .
    [​IMG]
    Not sure who had pole. Ranok3n I think. Got DC'd from qually so didn't get resuslts.
    @Hatfield, vardz should most likely get points for trying to race. @Ad2mny can confirm that.
    jasondull1986 likes this.
  15. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Nah , didn't get pole.
  16. freddyp_33

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    Pretty sure that I got pole. I know I started on the front row.
  17. jasondull1986

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    Cheers Have you got the total race time also
  18. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Sorry no, Forgot to screenshot that one.
  19. jasondull1986

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    Dam, has anyone else got them?
  20. freddyp_33

PSN ID
    freddyp_33