Season I - F1 2016 RACEONOZ Formula One World Championship (PS4)

Discussion in 'F1LOZ Past Seasons' started by JonoStan96, Aug 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    You were out on lap 2, way before the carnage late in the race. I have MANY reasons to be angry and upset after tonight, but I'm keeping it calm.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2016
  2. The_Spectre

The_Spectre Team Driver

PSN ID
    The_Spectre_au
    Well done @Zharvs92 on a well deserved win and an absolutely epic race between us!

I'll also post my review tomorrow after I can edit a video of that awesome close racing and qual lap.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: please...
    JonoStan96, Spidey_11 and Zachery like this.
  3. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    Also what happened to @its-benny-racer. On my screen he pinballed between about 3-4 cars and lost a wheel. I remember after i crashed out looking at the race director and seeing fastboy had made contact with benny i nearly lost my :):):):) but i don't know if he was the cause or not because there were so many cars involved in that incident.
  4. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

we all done having a whinge now???, first off all everyone could see that in Qually i pulled over to the side once i saw i almost took beau out (FYI i don't have track map on or rear view mirror only have the car mirrors only played this game twice. so don't know what aids i have at my disposal )
    so couldn't see anyone coming.
    Motor sorry mate but why even attempt a pass on the outside into that corner??? i'm sorry wasn't looking at where you were was just lining up for the turn taking the normal line.

and Sam i was going to give you the pass down the straight you were faster then me i saw that but you left me no room on exit and i went over your nose.

sorry guys i don't play this everyday i have loaded it up twice since i got it. only joined in to help get the numbers up to a full grid plenty of other stuff i can be doing with my time
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    now that everyone has had their say.

Could you please all go back and clean up your own posts? I am too tired right now to do it for you.

Copy/paste all your angry accusatory language etc into a PM with all involved parties & jono & myself.

Thanks

Now, my race :D

Qualified near the back as expected but got through the carnage (unfortunately my replay starts after that later on lap 1)
    Kept on chugging along and just missed out on a point but happy not to spin.

Well done @Spidey_11 on debut to get points, and also to @Zharvs92 on the win!
    Spidey_11 and Knuckles like this.
  6. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Yep nice clean racing there hat.
  7. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    I'm sorry but you can get stuffed (changed that just to be nice to @Hatfield) you just said you weren't even looking that's completely mindless. And i said from the beginning i was NOT attempt a pass would you like me to just casually run up your arse next time i went to the right like a normal person would because that's where the clean bit of road is. My crash might as well have been a platform diving move 2 flips with a couple of twists it's just ridiculous. I need to calm myself down but expect a protest coming your way buddy as i said in my first post i hope your proud of your efforts tonight.
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.
  8. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    On a happy note:
    I had a blast tonight guys. Thanks for letting me join mid season.
    I was struggling for pace against spectres 1.19.9 video and thought I'd pull the pin being 3-4 seconds off but I'm glad I turned up! I missed all the above bump n grinding and managed to keep the thing on the track for P11 in qualy and P8 in the race. Some faster drivers came up and I held my line through the mid twisty bit and let some past in safe bits so I hope your weren't cursing my name for to long lol.
    Big thanks to @Hatfield who gave me a run down before and mid race of what to do. For some reason I always thought you were older.... o_O
  9. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Please? I would have qualified in top 5 with a better strategy, Come from a pit stop lap 1 to 3rd in the finish :rolleyes::p
  10. Sam D Blacklock

Sam D Blacklock Professional

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    Someone make a chat and add me to it
  11. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    2nd that
  12. WOLFYDADDY007

WOLFYDADDY007 Team Driver

PSN ID
    WOLFYDADDY007
    Well done @Zharvs92 on your first win mate not an easy thing to do. :cool:
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  13. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Pretty sure ROOZ inboxes don't allow that high of a number of people that Ben pissed off in a single chat sadly
    Zachery, seth123 and The_Spectre like this.
  14. Sam D Blacklock

Sam D Blacklock Professional

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    I can't do it every time i click start a convo it never registered. Can you maybe do it?
  15. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert

Here is my POV of the Qualifying incidents between a few of us.
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  16. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    I think the kids onto something........
    Sam D Blacklock and Beau_Albert like this.
  17. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Heres my video to match skip to the end if you don't want to see my boring driving 4 corners before the end:
    Zachery and JonoStan96 like this.
  18. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    Tried but couldn't do it i'll chat to @Hatfield and @N64TheStig007 tomorrow i think for there sake we all need to sleep on the matter and once tomorrow comes around everyone will be in a better mood (hopefully)
    seth123 likes this.
  19. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

As i said i wasn't paying attention to what you were doing in my mirrors i was settling into a groove, as i said i got no issues not coming back plenty of other :):):):) i can be doing
  20. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Bit frustrated that my first race win is in such a contraversal race. would much rather beat people at their best.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.