Season I - F1 2016 RACEONOZ Formula One World Championship (PS4)

Discussion in 'F1LOZ Past Seasons' started by JonoStan96, Aug 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    Just going very slowly. On occasion it cuts out but that hasn't happened for a few days. I'm about to do some testing so i'll see what happens that'll determine if im on for tonight
  2. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    haha love it :D, Nah just a one off mate you will be fine the game isn't all that technical, Just need to maintain the tyres and you are on for a good one.
    I always follow regs, I like many often disapprove when they make no sense ;)
    Where have you done the 23's? In qualifying you should be aiming at a low 20.0-21.10; Race pace is around the high 23's with fuel loads ect, Pace isn't as much as an important factor as I thought it would be where its driving to the tyres ability
    of the cheese based pirelli
  3. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Had a run in time trial against spectres ghost and got a few 24's and best was 23.8.

@stucar17 play around with wheel settings. I did this and it helped the twitchiness of initial wheel turn to some weird gain in steering mid way thru.
    Steering linearity I increased from 0 to 35 ish and steering saturation to 10 like in Benny's post. I was doing 40's before I did this change haha
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Just tried the setup from the guy with the fastest lap time in time trial and couldn't break past a 24
    Put on @The_Spectre 's tune and now got a PB of 22.1
    Also here are my wheel FFB settings (probably won't suit many and will feel too light)
    [​IMG]
    FFB
    80 strength
    40 environmental
    60 weight
    The_Spectre likes this.
  5. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    I think it's okay for the race tonight, Just had a run and everything felt fine and no sudden dropouts in the online session i did so fingers crossed
  6. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    as long as you have good ping, you will be fine.
  7. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

It also helps if you use a Mercedes when in time trial ;)
  8. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    Really? I thought it was all equal???
  9. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    ahhh i was in the williams thinking they are all the same...may not make it now...missus has a migrane and i have to pick daughter up from gym.....will be close
  10. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Only online are the cars 'equal'
    Even then there are noticeable differences in the cars... but pace is relatively the same
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  11. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    So it really does make a difference, manor to Mercedes and after 3 laps found and extra 1.8 so I'm at a 22.0

What happens for online? Does every car feel like a Mercedes then?
  12. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    In theory yes, all cars being identical to the Mercedes is the best way about it.
    But no.... Codemasters have made all cars equal Pace to the mercedes yet they all have their own little quirks still. The McLaren is a little understeery, the HAAS, Ferrari, Sauber and STR quite oversteery, the Renault, Manor and Williams feels quite heavy and the Mercedes and SFI doesn't really have a strong point but it doesn't really have a weak point either.
    warrior2167 and Spidey_11 like this.
  13. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

I have not once been able to match my best tt lap in multiplayer quali. Always a few tenths off.
  14. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    I mean i can't even comprehend what happened. I'm waiting to hear his excuse not just for my incident but from the looks of it everyone elses. When i heard the likes of @warrior2167 @Bryan_F @stucar17 and so on were entering the series i was excited because i KNOW that i will get clean and fair motor racing when i race them, By the way huge shoutout to Warrior for qualifying 2nd in just his 2nd race.
    Look i don't really know Fast Boy that well i'd never come across him in racing leagues before but when i race against new people i always give them a clean slate. I'm mean look at Bounty for example yeah ok not the quickest driver out there but keeps it clean and consistent and brings the car home in one piece. Thats all i wanted tonight just a clean race till the end.
    Also i apologise for my language in the game chat but i was just furious at the time still am :mad::mad::mad:
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2016
  15. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    @Samsung1998racer Its a shame what happened to you.

The lapped traffic once again proving the blue flags don't exist; the lap 1 incident was sketchy was rear ended and pushed into Samuel who I pushed wide a few corners later by mistake sorry champ. Jono that is a horrible feeling when I saw you get removed from the win by a lapped car jumping on the brakes I almost had the same result early on. not sure how to feel after this race of just online random spec BS. In my opinion robbed of a clean win (only positive I took was beating the title contender leading me @Beau_Albert nice racing at the end very respectful once again)

Remember this is a LEAGUE not a community event we should be sophisticated enough to have a 18 car race.

Well done Red bulls

See you guys next week maybe, this has turned too much into a survival.
  16. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Ill review my race tomorrow with a video because the battle i had with @The_Spectre from start to finish was amazing!! massive respect mate you were ultra clean all race. RBR 1&2 yeww!
  17. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Before I completely lose my mind and abuse the wrong person, PLEASE send any incriminating footage to myself and @Hatfield ASAP. I want to see all of it. What I witnessed tonight was some of the most embarrassing, disgraceful display of driving and behaviour I've seen in my nearly 4 years here. Grow up.

Well done @Zharvs92 on a long overdue win.
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.
  18. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    I tried saving the replay but wasn't sure on how to. From my POV like the nascar term i got dumped pretty much. Did you see the same thing @Knuckles.

In nearly 4 years of league racing have never barrel rolled a car in my life. And yes big congrats to @Zharvs92 knew you'd finally stand to the top step i was just happy it wasn't Fastboy
  19. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

In an obviously messy race.... still. Big congrats to the red bull 1,2. Awesome @ Zharvs92 maiden victory congrats
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  20. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Yep pretty much. Double summersault with a back side half tuck into a hello boys.
    Pretty pathetic really.
    JonoStan96 and Motors560 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.