Season I - F1 2016 RACEONOZ Formula One World Championship (PS4)

Discussion in 'F1LOZ Past Seasons' started by JonoStan96, Aug 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Why no mention after spa even. I am on here every single day and its never been mentioned.

So tell me beau, but if you only found out at spa, why not let jono know, even in private, that you had found a glitch like this.

The whole situation is cancer, and im not happy
    seth123 likes this.
  2. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    well, no
    outside top ten will now be living a massive advantage, I'd say make everyone start on the middle tyre...
    Viperzed likes this.
  3. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    I didn't tell Jono because it damn well appeared everyone else knew about it. Look at the Spa qualifying when i first knew about it, every single one of us in the Top 10 went on the Harder compound. I know many racers here watch Tiametmarduk's videos, he spent the first bit of his video clearly outlining it.....It is mentioned in NUMEROUS videos online. Yes, i should have said something, but after seeing such a heavy percentage starting on the harder compound i figured it was common knowledge.... especially seeing as this glitch had been known for since release of the game.
  4. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    People watch tiametkjkef, I cant stand his :poop:
    But wheres it been mentioned here in this thread
    Viperzed and Zachery like this.
  5. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Yeah well how would you feel if the tables were turned and i knew about a tyre glitch that you didnt. You would crack a massive fit (with good reason too) so maybe you understand why im so pissed.

"Oh i found this glitch that hasnt been mentioned ONCE on any f1 thread, but im gonna assume everyone knows"
    Really? o_O
    seth123 likes this.
  6. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    I haven't watched help why does this F1Banter guy stalk me marduk in ages.

Nevertheless can we please avoid calling people cheats on the forum, it's not a good look.

All I know is that it is being investigated and there'll be a resolution.
    Sam D Blacklock and seth123 like this.
  7. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    Check your inbox.
  8. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    mb
    Viperzed likes this.
  9. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

I knew nothing of that glitch, but if memory serves me well, the SS starters at Singapore sure seemed to have an advantage. Disappointing to know some knew about it and allowed others to be victims...
    seth123 likes this.
  10. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    To be honest i've known about this "cheat" for a little bit. It was some point during the european leg while surfing youtube when i found this video below that explained everything. Feel free to check out the video.
    seth123 likes this.
  11. its-benny-racer

Im wondering how else you make this right other than to nuke the entire season and start season 2 on level ground. All season 1 results null and void.
    Zachery likes this.
  12. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    No it is what it is we will work around this issue with a solution its just remotely disappointing at the moment
    Viperzed and JonoStan96 like this.
  13. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    Despite doing zero intentional wrong doing in the entirerty of the opening two legs apart from Spa, i have asked Jono to exclude all my results. Because y'know, i'm the biggest cheat here since despite others now admitting they knew about it too.
  14. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    I just want to add to what i said. The only reason i discovered this was because i was noticing certain people who i won't mention were doing this and i thought i'd do some research to see if a glitch possibly existed and that video which Jono has also put up was what i found.
  15. its-benny-racer

Changing the results of 1 individual doesnt make the results any more genuine. We dont know who knew and when, only that some did and some didnt. So how can any of the results be considered untainted?
  16. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    If you believe you did nothing wrong stand by that then, why show guilt keep the results and get on with it, Its the first season and its been full of weird crap.

wasn't that first season on PCars (Shift 3) just a BETA test like this?

We are obviously annoyed by it, can't throw the toys over that. A few races have been altered in the wrong way over this. But it is what it is right,

Next seasons around the corner and I am sure @JonoStan96 will sort this out by tonight or the morning.

at this stage its your title so carry on.
    Viperzed, JonoStan96 and Zachery like this.
  17. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Im not so angry now. Just disappointed that it wasnt clearly made public. If i had discovered that i would have definately asked if anyone knew about it at least, thats all
    seth123 likes this.
  18. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

i also cheated....

had a cookie on a non cheat day
  19. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    Who cares about a title when everyone thinks your a cheat and have been from the start?
  20. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Calm down. Just say something next time. Youd be the same if the shoe was on the other foot.
    seth123 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.