Season III - F1 2017 RACEONOZ Formula One World Championship (PS4)

Discussion in 'F1LOZ Past Seasons' started by JonoStan96, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Jurassic Mark

Jurassic Mark Team Driver

PSN ID
    themarkomac
    Not a good start to the season. Into the wall early on lap 2.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  2. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    #Autospinkerbs4thewin
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    i will get a video and full race report up hopefully tomorrow, but lets just say, I forgot to do any pitstop practice and had to pause to find the button to turn off the limiter lol
    the game said it was R3 but when I went into the menus, it showed L2...
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  4. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Its called painted lines and astro turf mate, Lessen the jandal
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  5. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Had fun. Little bit of lag and teleporting and what not. Still 17 is a boat load better than 16. Not that everyone didnt already know that. Congrats winners
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  6. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    I might have been slightly to keen for the new season, Did the warmup lap was excited for the new season. Grid sets itself for the start and as i'm making some final adjustments my finger slips off the clutch.... damn
    In short had to serve a drive through on the first lap was stone dead last in 16th, Had some fun battles coming through the field and ended up 7th just behind teammate Torana.
    I think without the penalty i would have been around 4th near Knuckles and Seth but anyway it happens sometimes

Congrats podium well driven especially Beau for the win
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  7. Jurassic Mark

PSN ID
    themarkomac
    Short one for me tonight.

JonoStan96 likes this.
  8. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

bad luck Marko, looks great from the cockpit cam
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  9. Toranafan-02

Toranafan-02 Team Driver

PSN ID
    SIR_Tyson_02 PS4. deadman024 PS3.
    9th to 6th not bad seeing China is next week I'll be taking my 1st drop round
    seth123 and JonoStan96 like this.
  10. Telum

Telum Team Driver

PSN ID
    familiagtr
    Hey man I've watched your replay and it has me as punting you off the road and ending your race, which from my perspective dead set didn't happen. I didn't save my replay (haven't figures that out yet) so I can offer no proof.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  11. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    Convenient....
    You're aware of just double tapping the share button to record right??
  12. Jurassic Mark

PSN ID
    themarkomac
    Don't stress too much mate. I don't plan on protesting or anything like that.

I did last season in Automatic with most assists and this season I'm going Manual with basically no assists and I've barely played the game yet,, so semi expected I'd put myself in the wall at some point (like I basically did in qually).
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  13. Jurassic Mark

PSN ID
    themarkomac
    The rest of the race I selected broadcast and walked away. Figured it'd chop and change between drivers, but when I came back to check I think it's mostly just followed Jono.

KeedenMcdonald and JonoStan96 like this.
  14. Telum

Telum Team Driver

PSN ID
    familiagtr
    I am aware of the double tap feature which I have used to cut videos on share factory. I've come from pcars where you save the replay after the race has finished. I resent the implication.
    JonoStan96 and nigegunz like this.
  15. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
  16. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    @Knuckles your video got blocked by Formula One Management due to copyright no idea why
  17. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Yeah guys, when uploading highlights try and remove the in game intro, thanks to youtube's lazy copyright protection algorithm, it instantly flags the video as stolen FOM content, even though we as owners of the game are allowed to use it.
    That's why I use the one they used from the early 90's-2002.
  18. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Well what a way to start the season, big grid and a great duel from start to finish!

My pole lap was pretty much perfect, easily the best lap I've ever done on the circuit.

The start was good, but I couldn't pull away from @KeedenMcdonald like I wanted to, so I knew this would be a race long affair. He was on my tail for the entire first stint until I had a much better pit stop, and I pulled away on the soft tyre. But Keeden came back charging with a second wind and closed back up. It was at the second stop where I lost the race.

Keeden continued on to put the super soft tyres on, which spelt doom for my race. I simply couldn't defend his almost 2 second per lap advantage although I gave it an almighty crack! For a good portion of lap 23 we were side by side, desperately trying to delay the inevitable. But he won the battle and I settled down to bring her home in 2nd, knowing his tyres were never going to go off. Congrats mate, superb victory!

Please try to avoid destroying the brake markers in future whoever that was, a minor annoyance lol.
    Not to mention that it was requested multiple times to wait for a ready call on the strategy setup screen. The timer started not long afterwards, so please make sure you DO NOT ready up until you see the message.

Not really keen on the swamp that is China, but I hope to see you all again next week.
    razor4797 and KeedenMcdonald like this.
  19. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    I try to get out of Beau's way after a spin and it still isn't good enough!!! Nah jk :laugh: Sorry guys
  20. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Lol. Didn't think about the intro at all.