GT6 Support your fellow ROOZ in the GTP Endurance Series!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by JonoStan96, Feb 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LITTLEBLACKO942

LITTLEBLACKO942 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    LITTLEBLACKO932 GTP_AussieRacer GTP_RacerOz
    Im 13 i cant fix it. If you watch the live stream seth lagged and hit me. Watch it and come back and tell me
  2. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    You corrupt the entire lobby. There's 100's of willing people in rooz that will sort your disastrous net out in 5 minutes. It took me three laps to pass your flying car.
  3. LITTLEBLACKO942

PSN ID
    Just deal with it. Race is over stop whinging
  4. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

There are professionals out there to help with that, all it takes is a phone call
  5. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    You don't get it do you
  6. LITTLEBLACKO942

PSN ID
    I dont care about your problems
  7. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    My heads sore
  8. LITTLEBLACKO942

PSN ID
    I dont care
  9. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    You must since you answered my one post twice...
    SamCham1095 likes this.
  10. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Come on guys knock it off, @LITTLEBLACKO942 like I've said before there are heaps of internet savvy guys who are willing to help. The lag was nuts on the stream.

Lets please focus on the race that was...
    TDZdave and seth123 like this.
  11. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Take his advice.
  12. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Well, that was a whole heap of unnecessary :):):):):)ing..... :confused:

As for our race, we came in on the back foot with just 3 days of testing after being a late call up to drive, and we all knew that it would take a miracle to get anywhere. Before the race even started our car had suffered damaged on the parade lap from an unfortunate incident and when the green flag was called, we were already in the pits..... :sleep:
    Thankfully @seth123 drove a stunning 3 hour stint and managed to get us back into 4th in class after being last and a long way back. A truly epic drive. Then a driver i've worked with many times before was set to get in the car and 'Choco' as he is called on the forums yet again made not a single mistake and ran very, very fast laptimes and when the 2nd place car had an awful pitstop and the 3rd placed car was too far off the pace, we found ourselves, the 3 day old 'Experience team' on the lead lap attacking for the win.
    Soon i got in the car and this looked to be the day that i ruined our team's hard work..... a backmarker GT300 ended up very close to my front bumper and when i went for the move, he didn't see me, turned low and broke my FR suspension...... meaning an early pitstop was needed. After pitting for damage i came back out a little annoyed and when a GT500 got past me, spun on the grass and there was nowhere for me to go, my anger skyrocketed. Despite many censored words in the team chat, i was not going to ruin this race for the team that had worked so hard. Smashed out consistent high 52's, and a 52.7, quickest on track by a huge margin except the ROOZ Subaru, but then, the lobby crashed and everyone dsc'd....
    On the restart i saw the lead car right there, he was now a lap ahead and instantly took advantage of his slow start and got ahead, and then the Safety car came out.... on the next restart i was now on the lead lap, and had GT500's and other GT300's in between me and the leader, so i did my best to absolutely bolt away from the field and it went perfectly, and by the end of my stint and a unscheduled pitstop for the #65, we were in the lead!
    Last in the car was famine and he is the slowest of our combo, but we still think that he has done a great job at bringing the car home in the top 2 :) Not sure if we have won in class due to the rain that came down towards the end, but either way..... for a team with 3 days of existence..... 1st or a 2nd ain't half bad for the 'Experience' Team :sneaky:
    SuiCid3 and seth123 like this.
  13. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    What they said!! LB.. Hatfield said to me take it easy on the young bloke but the I don't care comment ... they will do me... I was right in thinking you are a pretentious know all twelveee prat!!! Sorry but if I were in the situation of constant internet issues with lag or staying connected or whatever I would ask for help from those who know best.... Next time I have a problem I will ask LB
  14. SamCham1095

SamCham1095 Rookie

FFS this isn't even a ROOZ event and you found a way to cause a fight here...
    SuiCid3, VARDZ, seth123 and 2 others like this.
  15. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    It was good run beau yes, despite the parade lap. Our team was superb and put together better than the usual team in in, go team experience! I think if the parade lap incident didn't occur a easy win was on the table as poor old mus was leaning to hard and had a potato connection. I'm not sure what I'm driving next, hopefully a Lexus ;)
    SuiCid3, VARDZ and SamCham1095 like this.
  16. LITTLEBLACKO942

PSN ID
    Why dont you
  17. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    That's honestly enough mate, Rooz we are treat each other equally but throwing the card your a kid is no excuse for: arrogance, all we ask is to sort your net out. Claiming your a kid then making everyone's time hard isn't fair. We are not against you here mate. We are only trying to help but you won't have a bar of it.
  18. LITTLEBLACKO942

PSN ID
    If yous watch the start of the live stream seth either hit me on purpose or lag punted me
  19. LITTLEBLACKO942

PSN ID
    But im telling the truth
  20. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Both of you shut up. Honestly. Take it to a private message if you must, but on the forums is not the place. Whatever happened has happened. End of the day we both got damage from it so no one won an advantage from it.
    Giant slayer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.