GT6 Support your fellow ROOZ in the GTP Endurance Series!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by JonoStan96, Feb 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    LB, I have kept my matter out of this but its gone on long enough. Grow up. Simply grow up. Its petty crap. I dont give a sh!t who lags and who doesnt. If you get feedback that your lagging. Fix it. Applies to anyone with lag issues. Your supposed to be a captain and your acting like a baby. Act more mature please it hurts my head. Im over all of these sh!tty arguments and your name pops up in them LB. I speak on behalf of alot of people in saying we have had enough. It goes not just to LB, but far out so much bullsh!t has happened whether on PCARS threads or in here yes, if there are any arguments please keep them behind close doors so we don't deter people.
    seth123, Viperzed and SamCham1095 like this.
  2. SamCham1095

SamCham1095 Rookie

Help I went through 3 boxes of popcorn reading this thread
    SuiCid3 and Beau_Albert like this.
  3. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    help i cried of laughter reading this and broke my internet how do i fix
    SuiCid3, SamCham1095 and seth123 like this.
  4. LITTLEBLACKO942

LITTLEBLACKO942 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    LITTLEBLACKO932 GTP_AussieRacer GTP_RacerOz
    Simply i cant fix it
  5. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Anymore of this nonsense and I will lock the thread.
    TDZdave likes this.
  6. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert

Hopefully that takes you straight to the battle for the GT300 lead between myself and NingDynasty. I was alot slower in the wet, but didn't stop me showing him how we play here at Raceonoz ;)
    If link doesn't go straight to specific time, our battle starts at 3:09:27 :)
  7. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Too late, this thread has been flagged to admin. The last few pages are atrocious reading. Start a new thread if you wish N64, but keep it limited to updates and highlights.

As someone has already mentioned, this is a non-ROOZ event so if you guys wish to continue the discussion do it elsewhere. Our events aim to encourage like-minded racing enthusiasts to get out on track and drive it like they stole it. The forums allow us to discuss this passion, create events and mostly to be a part of a community. Some of you may want to look up that word. Trolling and flaming is for bookface and that bird thing, go tell a Trekky you think Shatner can't act on startrekfans.com if you feel the need to create disharmony - we do not have it here, nor will we stand for it. This is a gentle warning, let's move on.

PS Well done to those who competed, keep up the good work.
    seth123, SuiCid3, Ad2mny and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.