GT6 Thursday night NASCAR

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by stucar17, Nov 27, 2014.

1. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    That was great fun, although I lost all steering the lap after my first stop, I was a passenger at 250kph and slammed into the wall, I took out 1 or 2 people as my car rolled to the infield so sorry to whoever that was. I had to unplug my wheel and get going again by which time I was a lap down. Thank god for boost as I made my way back to the front pack over the next 20 laps. I had a 7 second lead on the pack with around 13 laps to go and decided to roll the dice on my tyres to make it to the end but I got swallowed up by the pack and pitted for fresh rubber with only 4 laps to go, I should have pitted with bobo.
    Ad2mny and Cyberstig1 like this.
  2. Cyberstig1

Cyberstig1 Rookie

PSN ID
    Cyberstig1
    I nailed U flat out SPL I had nowhere 2 go. That was on ur way to the wall!
    lol
    SPL Racing likes this.
  3. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Haha sorry mate, I hope u were wearing all your safety gear like in your profile pic lol. Never had that happen with my wheel before. You raced well, not so nooby.
    Cyberstig1 likes this.
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Man. 12 cars all together on the last lap was a blast. Just watched the replay of the last lap and was just a case of everyone being together. I was making a move on TB and cyber took his line down the track which sent the 3 of us onto the spin, right in front of everyone !! CHAOS !!

Good fun, well done Albert for the win. Happy with 2nd, lottery that it is. Bad luck col, killer and the others that got DSC. Always a bugger.

Will post up final room lobbies in next few days the. Start planing a slightly longer series with a few twists.
    Ad2mny, Cyberstig1, WAC and 2 others like this.
  5. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    Great fun - crazy arse track and some really good formation flying there fella's. Less crashing than last week but still
    last lap chaos. I might have stolen P2 off you Stu as i had more momentum thru the smoke and tearing metal but you
    swung back into my path and i bump launched you to the finish line! ;)
    Thought you were in a perfect position on the last lap Natman to make a play for the front until Aussies "arc of death" into
    the inside wall took you with him.
    You did good Cyberstig1 and well done Beau on the win.
    Ad2mny, Cyberstig1 and Beau_Albert like this.
  6. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I really really enjoyed the first 105 laps of this race, rubbing fenders and racing with some really good drivers had my mouth watering for the finish. With five laps to go I was just working my way through the pack as I had been doing at the end of each stint during the race and was looking forward to a good result to consolidate my unusual postion at the head of the points table. Then BAM :eek:, somebody turned me around coming onto the pit straight with just five laps to go, I gathered it up and pushed on although I knew a good result like last week was highly unlikely. The boost was bringing me back into it though so I lent on that car as hard as I could, bedamned with the red tyres I was going to extract every ounce of grip out of this crate :mad:. Just as I thought I might get back to the pack with one lap to go the right rear tyre decided it didn't think much of the abuse I was handing out and called it quits causing me to spin all on my own:(. The air was blue and I was feeling like I wanted to hurt somebody bad :mad:. But then I recalled the out of the blue result of last week and thought it's just swings and roundabouts :thumbsup:.
    Maybe next week I can have a good one again, although I think my dream of winning this championship is now gone:cry:.
    The hour went so quickly because I was always battling or closing on people, a big contrast to trailing around at the back of the Bronze HTO room hoping somebody messes up and falls back to join you for a while.
    Overall it was great racing with you fellas. :)
    Ad2mny likes this.
  7. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    How should I score this @stucar17 ?. The final finisher in Ad2s room was 12th plus two DSCs and a drop out before the race start.
  8. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    Fun but yet again annoyed.. :(

On the last lap on last corner was in 2nd about to start overtaking fastboy and I get forcefully hit up the inside by jono (I think it was) and pushed out into the wall... 7th...
  9. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    - Ok, the drop out and DSC get 13th position.
    - In our room kev started so he gets last place along with col. Drivers who couldnt race and didnt have subs get the position 1 below that.
    - The guys who subbed get their individual points but their points go to the team the raced for. I think i have to put Cyberstig 1 in for V8 power from memory.

The final round will see the top 7 teams in the same room, the bottom 7 in the 2nd
    Bugger......will see if i can post a vid of our last lap......was chaos too.
  10. Cyberstig1

Cyberstig1 Rookie

PSN ID
    Cyberstig1
    Hey thanks for the opportunity and the feedback guys. Had a lot of fun in a very hard fought and exiting race. I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. Went from 2nd to last in the last corner. Not seen the replay but I hope I wasn't instrumental in wrecking anyone else's race. Thanks again. WD Beau.
  11. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    Well it is not uncommon to go from last to 1st on the last corner of the last lap either lol
    Cyberstig1 likes this.
  12. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Yeah, great race cyber.......last lap was a classic NASCAR crash with the flag in site....all we didnt have was the punch up afterwards LOL.

I will try to post a replay tonight...you, me and TB were 3 wide, you slightly moved down and clipped my front right , i had nowhere to go, and i went slightly into tbs front right and the rest is a :):):):) load of smoke, screaching tires, clenching, swear words and twisted metal :eek:o_O:):geek::cry::cry::cry::cry::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I had got myself in a spot to get Alberts draft coming for the run home so it certainly would have been interesting, not that it wasnt already.....

Sorry joe, like everyone else, once i was pointed the right way i just tried to get the hammer down and get to the line.....i saw a few triangle behind me but in the choas didnt know if they were coming at speed or recovering like me......sorry mate, you know thats not my go.......
    WAC, Ad2mny and Cyberstig1 like this.
  13. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Who's Kev?,
  14. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Does anyone know who had pole for our room, my info might be unreliable as I was shown as 4th in the list in qualifying but actually started 10th. :confused:
  15. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Did MINT run, Cyber subbed for his team mate V8power but did any one sub for Mint if he didn't run.?
  16. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I need to see results, stiff was in our room and I think he should have been in the other.
  17. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    emmo46 likes this.
  18. MINT_GTR

MINT_GTR Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    MINT_Matt
    I was in Room 1 as per Stu's team allocation this week, as for my sub, I thought it was Gary which was in the shoutbox (he wasnt in the same car because I forgot to tell them lol).......we worked well together the whole race :thumbsup:
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
    emmo46 likes this.
  19. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    You are right mate.....give him position as it stands, drivers who finished behind him can all move up one spot though......my series....my rules ;):D

I will post up our final results tonight, unless someone else can....AD was going to post...
  20. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Sorry, I misread the room allotment. i thought Cyber was V8 s sub? @stucar17 did Cyber sub for any body?