Turn Left Racing (TLR)- season 4

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by t_b_williams, Oct 15, 2014.

1. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Protested for what?
  2. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Just watched the replay, could only see 11 cars on track (including myself) and Pyke was not one of them. Sorry Pyke, you were invisible to me.
    pykeybraa145 likes this.
  3. Mister_Bond_747

Mister_Bond_747 Rookie

PSN ID
    TURN_LEFT_RACING Mister_Bond_747
    Hey guys,
    Great to be racing here at TLR! Thanks for your bids cap ;)
    I'm not sure I can fill the shoes of Mint as the DIV 1 representative, but I'll give it my best shot. Just happy to get on the podium at the top of DIV 1

I'm more than happy to help out with driving lines and brake balance if anyone is struggling on a particular track...

Wednesday's are not the best night for me for team prac. Can't get on till about 10pm.

Round 1
    I was happy with 5th position with round one as I was away most of the week and just got home in time for qualifying.
    My pace was bad and only qualied 9th.
    My race pace wasn't the best either with most guys on the track faster. But consistency paid off and I manage to pass Razor who had a strong 1st race in div 1 and also passed fastboy, anon and holland. A one stopper was not the way to go here as I expect will be the case the rest of the season.

So on to Laguna Seca, let's see what we can squeeze out of the Blue Beast here....
    S_CLOSE likes this.
  4. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    We'll need to do a session this week to determine the best strategy for Laguna, I chose a single pit stop and without my incident could still have challenged for the win. Only came in 11 secs behind the leader, but was not the quickest strategy, judging by the other divs.
    Mister_Bond_747 likes this.
  5. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

1 stopper would have won in div 2 had it been executed correctly. He only did 9 on the softs should have gone 11. Warrior also says there isn't much difference between the 2 but opted to 2 stop.
    Mister_Bond_747 and S_CLOSE like this.
  6. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Will definitely look at changing the weekly practice session in that case @Mister_Bond_747. What night works better for you.
    What night suits everyone other than Wednesdays?
    Mister_Bond_747 likes this.
  7. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Tuesdays work for me
  8. Jim_aka_The_Man

Jim_aka_The_Man Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jim_aka_TheMan
    I can pretty much work around whatever the best suited night is for everyone. Ideally the best drivers (Div 1 & 2's) would all be there to help the rest of us.
  9. Mister_Bond_747

Mister_Bond_747 Rookie

PSN ID
    That would be great. Thursday night is probably the best or friday a close second. Tuesdays i'm up too early so you won't get much sense out of me Tuesday night.
    I gotta get some time under my belt with this car. I know there was a 1:06 in this thing just wasn't around last week. :thumbsup:
  10. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Yep, That's what I was thinking Jim. We definately need the help/tips that Bond will be able to give. Tuesdays might be a bad option for a couple of reasons. Being the scheduled maintenance night, it can cause issues. Also Hatfield has a series kicking off on Tuesdays as well.
  11. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
  12. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Thursday is better then, Friday is out for me.
  13. Jim_aka_The_Man

Jim_aka_The_Man Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jim_aka_TheMan
    Yep, I'll throw $50 at the missus so the house is empty for the night. ;)
  14. Mister_Bond_747

Mister_Bond_747 Rookie

PSN ID
    Yep, thanks TB
  15. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
  16. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    Thanks for the heads up on the Thursday night practice tim, I will try and make it. What time roughly are you looking at starting practice?
  17. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Whenever the first of us gets online. Last season was from 8pm onwards, but being an hour behind now because of daylight savings, I will be on later than most of you. If you get on and don't see a room "Turn Left Racing" or something like that, then feel free to make one and we'll see you there.
    Guys can we all make sure we have each other on our friends lists too please. A little bit of effort from each of us makes a lot less issues when it comes to getting into a room together.
  18. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Have sent invites to the guys I was missing in my friend's list, except the last one in the list, no PSN name.
  19. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Hi guys, what time are we meeting today? I can probably join around 9:30 Sydney time. Let's hope I don't get issues connecting, happens when I join lobbies over a certain number of people inside. See you tonight, want to win at Laguna real bad :sneaky:
  20. Mister_Bond_747

Mister_Bond_747 Rookie

PSN ID
    I'll be on just after 8pm Melbourne/Sydney time. Maybe some of you boys can give me pointers here as I reckon I'm the slowest in div 1 at the moment :unsure: