Turn Left Racing (TLR)- season 4

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by t_b_williams, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Mister_Bond_747

Mister_Bond_747 Rookie

PSN ID
    TURN_LEFT_RACING Mister_Bond_747
    Well Done TB great result!
    My head wasn't in it with this race. Razor was pushing hard behind me and I just dropped a wheel off on the last turn.
    The second time I did it was even worse, ended up on the infield. Lost about 1/2 minute. Very sad day. Dan was 1.5 seconds a lap quicker. Just madness.
    Not sure if I an be bothered with the rest of the season with all the pd crap. And this car...
  2. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    Bond it's been a hard season for alot of drivers including me I am rubbish in the car but I rock up battle hard move up the field, even though Im not the quickest in this car I can still battle and make position and bring some points home for my beloved TLR team. We need all the points we can get. Great result to all that participated last night we are being let down by numbers @freddyp_33 had night shift so hard luck bud
    Mister_Bond_747 likes this.
  3. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Chin up Bond. Your insight into this car vs tracks is invaluable. We all know you have the pace to be up the pointy end in Div 1. Just a matter of keeping at it. Willow Springs is just a crap track. Can understand your frustrations after a race there. Any off track excursion is excruciating. Remaining rounds will be much better.
  4. Jim_aka_The_Man

Jim_aka_The_Man Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jim_aka_TheMan
    Personally I am finding all the help & pointers you guys dish out absolutely invaluable. I wouldn't be in the position I am without our team sessions. Listening to Bond, TB & Pikey is a barrel of laughs and we have a great time, but every now & then some strategy & gearing tips creep in. TBH, this season I am on track practicing less than before, but getting more out of the car, that says something.
  5. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    This is my 2nd season of rooz 2 season at TLR and Im a VC. I love racing every single guy in the field I love going into the TLR meets laughing my head off for 2 hours and then going to sleep from tiredness lol, I like winning races, but I love the battles and mateships here
  6. Mister_Bond_747

Mister_Bond_747 Rookie

PSN ID
    Yeah Cap, I think we need to ban pykey from you tube during team meets. ;) I struggle to ROFL and drive at the same time.
    Looking forward to training Thursday! TLR is like a box of chocolates...
    t_b_williams and pykeybraa145 like this.
  7. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    TLR is like a box of chocolates, you never know what pykey will do
    t_b_williams and Mister_Bond_747 like this.
  8. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    A huge TLR welcome to @Bryan_F to Turn Left Racing, joining @S_CLOSE and myself in division 3. On behalf of @t_b_williams and the rest of the team I welcome you mate. Read the opening post for the team livery, and to check up on who your fellow members are and for when the team meet is on. We are half way through season 4 and we have had a shocker of a start to the team championship. We will regroup and get down to business with solid results, I am expecting big things to come TLR's way over the next 3 rounds and hopefully we can claim a top 3 in the teams championship and get some division champions.
    -TLR Vice Captain
  9. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Thanks for the warm welcome @pykeybraa145, it's an honor to be accepted into this team. As this is my début season, I hope to provide solid results and learn as much as possible from you guys as I get up to speed.

Regarding driver numbers, it seems the number allocation has all but exhausted. So should I race without a number for the rest of the season?

Also can someone explain how the joker works in the teams championship?

Thanks,
    Bryan
    pykeybraa145 likes this.
  10. Mister_Bond_747

Mister_Bond_747 Rookie

PSN ID
    Yeah welcome @Bryan_F, you've just got to get to Thursday night training! VC really is quite the ring leader to the circus that is TLR. You'll pick up some valuable advice for the sunday race. And Pykey will keep you up to date with his latest friend face happenings ;)
    pykeybraa145 likes this.
  11. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    i reckon dont worry about a number mate for now, the joker is a selected driver and they score double points in the team championship mate
  12. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Welcome aboard. @Bryan_F . My trust VC has covered pretty much everything. Hope you enjoy your time here at the most entertaining team in ROOZ, oh and the defending team champions!. Just wait till you turn up to the team training sessions, you'll see what I mean. You're not required to run with the team colours, but it would be much appreciated if you did. Details on the paints can be found in the opening post. Its not expensive to get your hands on. Weekly training sessions are on thursday nights, with whoever is on first hosting the room. Just look out for a room tagged TLR ONLY, or Turn Left Racing or something like that. If/when you can, as well as adding everyone from your division to your friends list, can you please also do the same for all TLR members. Everyone is listed in the OP as well.

- TLR Captain.
    REVO_Bryan and pykeybraa145 like this.
  13. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Sorry I was a no show for last nights team session guys. Got held back at work until 11pm.
    Have got some numbers on fuel/tyre strategy from Mr Bond that I will post in your Div Convos.
  14. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    Congratz Bryan on the win and Serge 4th and myself 7th in div 3. Fuc!ing fuming got nudged off first corner first lap, had to come back got all the way up to 3rd 4 laps left and for no reason at all it kicked out. Did the last 3 laps all the same and it didnt kick out. qualified 7th which was crap because I was 4 tenths up at the first then somehow lost it all :mad:. Having a bad run with luck this season absolute crap
  15. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Great result Div 3 boys. Well done @Bryan_F . You definatley have pace mate. Good points haul from this Div this week.
    Unlike Div 1. I just didn't have the pace, and went the wrong way and two stopped. BOOOO!!! couln't see five of the drivers so my indicated 9th ended up being 12th. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
  16. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Oh and the Joker this week (yes I finally remembered to put it in) went to Serge. Double points for a 4th place is a good result
  17. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
  18. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    What can I say mate. Keep it up.:D and well done.:thumbsup:
    pykeybraa145 likes this.
  19. Jim_aka_The_Man

Jim_aka_The_Man Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jim_aka_TheMan
    Well done Bryan!! I came 1 stopped and came home in 3rd (again) wtiptoed around the last lap with my RL on 3!!!
    Mister_Bond_747 and t_b_williams like this.
  20. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Could have bagged the last step of the podium, but pushed Gary when trying to overtake him and waited for him to return to the track. Seth and Bryan were too quick to be challenged.
    t_b_williams likes this.