GT-Sport [WET EVENT] [14/12] 2019 3 Hours of Spa

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by JonoStan96, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Noxrai

Noxrai Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    Was a great race. Was watching the stream when I could. Last 30min were intense!
  2. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    One of the more diappointing things is that youre livery didnt get much air time. Thanks for that. Looks wild
    CaptainRisky21 likes this.
  3. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    A couple have issues, a couple rage quit, a couple with race ending crashes. Y'know, the usual stuff
  4. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    I had a Gr8 Time Racing with You All last Night.
    Coming 7th out of 11 was a bonus.
  5. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    16 didn't start.
    One had a bad connection and with lag and was forced to withdraw unfortunately.
    There was a red flag at half distance that caused some races to end as well.
    Plus just the nature of 3 hour races. Some people find it hard to keep going when there is nothing to race for. I get it, its no fun to race by yourself for 2 hours in 11th place. Speaking of which, absolutely mega effort from @Easyprey007 for just keeping going from last on the grid to be the man who finished 7th through sheer willpower and determination. That's the old school spirit of endurance racing, where just reaching the end is a worthy goal.
  6. Kephin_07

Kephin_07 Rookie

PSN ID
    BiGkEv_87
    Not my intentions, mate lol.
    I was actually plotting to take a few laps to draw you and @bluexephos22 apart so I could fight you guys one at a time. But the way I did it worked too lol :sneaky:

And because it didn't make the stream, I thought I would post it here, for, um, research purposes.. or something :whistling:

What a roller coaster race that was, though!!
    First stint was going better than I could ever plan.. then it was red flagged.
    I nailed the restart by backing everyone right up.. then I forgot to reset my fuel trim from full lean :laugh:
    I caught back up to the top 3.. then bumped into the back of @MINT_GTR and got damage.

Then decided to run an 80 minute qualifying session, and somehow managed to find a second and a half on what my best efforts could achieve in practice.. and consistently :confused:

Thanks for putting it all together, @JonoStan96. I only made a few races, but it's a cracking series that I hope to do more of next year and hopefully more drivers get involved.

Bring on 2020 and the Audi nerf :laugh:
    X3rx3s44, razor4797, MINT_GTR and 6 others like this.