GT6 Division 3 Season 8

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jan 12, 2016.

1. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    LOL, I bet you do!! Oh we had some fun times back then!! :D
    grassies likes this.
  2. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
    Easyprey007 likes this.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @emmo46
    @Nathancarhead should get 4 points. He was dsc from qually I believe
    Nathancarhead and Easyprey007 like this.
  4. disturboed

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Second that, Nathan was in room ready to go until the problems started.
    Nathancarhead and Easyprey007 like this.
  5. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I missed that, I will update.
    Nathancarhead likes this.
  6. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    All better now.:thumbsup:
    Nathancarhead likes this.
  7. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    As some of you may have noticed we have started up the news again on the front page of the forum. Myself and Hatfield will be perusing the season threads for pictures and comments. To keep it fresh, I will be creating new banners every edition, so I will be looking for good photo's to use for the backgrounds. If any of you guys post any on here that would be a great help. Don't go overboard but I will choose the one that seems most appropriate and add it to the banner. If you would rather it was not used in this manner let me know.

Thankyou and keep up the post race reports!
    Easyprey007 and Nathancarhead like this.
  8. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    @Hatfield @emmo46 @stucar17 @Ad2mny @Clevohead
    Hi all,
    My PS4 has returned after its holiday to be repaired, but to compensate for the increased repair cost of my PS4, my PS3 had to go. Therefore, I will have to pull out of the GT6 league as I no longer have my PS3, and if at all possible, I would like to continue this season racing on PCARS as I had first intended.
  9. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Hopefully the PS3 can be used at presentations...
    steezymilo, Kieran_B33 and seth123 like this.
  10. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Hmmmm could be a problem as we are full to the brim. Will look into it.
    seth123 and Nathancarhead like this.
  11. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Happy to sit out if the div's are full
  12. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    I kept your spot @Nathancarhead so yes you can resume your season on PCARS

@Ad2mny you will see the entry list in the OP has him in red and i didnt actually remove him....Should be good for this week and if your connection is solid might be a good thing to host ! ;)
  13. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Not sure i will be available for this weekend. Perth internet combined with a few major updates means that PCARS may not even be installed for a couple of days. Probably best i make sure everything is installed first, so i will miss tomorrow, and be good to go for the following week.

Thanks for letting me transfer back over though
    SPL Racing and seth123 like this.
  14. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    Using Mesh/not fixed, the host isn't the main contributor to stability. As long as everyone else has a decent connection with enough uplink bandwidth, then everything will be fine. But just one bad connection will cause problems for everyone else.
  15. scottb721

scottb721 Team Driver

PSN ID
    sooby_scott
    Just for the record re backmarkers, always being one myself, you don't always know who's passing you.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  16. LITTLEBLACKO942

LITTLEBLACKO942 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    LITTLEBLACKO932 GTP_AussieRacer GTP_RacerOz
    Great race tonight finally managed to get a win
  17. steezymilo

steezymilo Rookie

PSN ID
    steezymilo
    Well done mate.
    Hope I managed to give good room to some of you guys, busted my front towards the end so sorry to a couple of guys that got porked by me.
  18. disturboed

PSN ID
    disturboed
    I really don't like Tokyo, and tonight again was frustrating as I couldn't maximise any sort of clean pace.

Thought I had stitched up pole in the dying moments of quali when otta nowhere, BOOM!! Moon comes in with a time only a miniscule 5 THOUSANDTHS of a second quicker. Great job on your first pole Moon!

Getting a good start saw me lead the pack into Turn 1 and I stayed in front for 10 or so laps, with Blacko breathing down my neck most of the time. A really scrappy lap saw me wipe out a good 2 second gap and saw Blacko take advantage and grab first spot. I was getting frustrated with the track and kept nudging walls here and there, nothing major, but enough to scrub a tenth here or a few tenths there, and the gap to Black widened out to about 4 seconds before I ducked into the pits end of lap 15.

Exiting the pits I focused on getting a really clean outlap so I could try and clawback some of the gap to Blacko. Sure enough when he pitted the following lap and then when I caught up the gap had shrunk back to less than 2 seconds, but it didn't last long as I was baulked slightly by some backmarkers and the gap blew back out to 2 seconds. It stayed like this for the majority of the stint, anywhere from 2-3 seconds. When I could get a clean lap in, I would close in quite a bit, but would lose it again by touching the wall somewhere, or getting a bit taily somewhere else.

Well driven Blacko, gratz on the win. Also to arakasi for coming back up through the field into 3rd.
  19. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
  20. Ninja2

Ninja2 Rookie

PSN ID
    blackNINJA968
    I know what you mean scottb, with pit stops and lapping it becomes hard to know. I drove really consistently tonight, no spins of my own doing and actually got to the finish before the race timed out (for a change). But the downside is I have to concentrate so hard and if I do **anything** else with my eyes, like look in the rear view mirror, next thing I'm into a wall or missed a brake point. I should have known the leaders were about to lap me (sorry blacko and disturboed) but from past experience looking in the mirror only makes things worse. But I can tell where the leaders are by the car positions on the course map while on the main straight, so no more excuses - my bad.
    I did have a few good laps with easyprey, and muss (NISSAN-RB30turbo), although you could have found a better park than right on the exit line of the fast kink muss ! :eek:
    Bottom line: my best race to date but lots to learn, especially racecraft, but heaps of fun.
    ps; thanks moon ... you did a great job as host.
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
    B-Spec Bob likes this.